Jay'z Alleged Mistress Liv: Ten Facts About the Industry's Most Hated Rapper with a song 'Sorry Mrs. Carter' [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 7, 2014 10:31 AM EST
Liv, who claims herself to be Jay Z's alleged mistress, has come up with a new rap song about herself and Jay Z titled "Sorry Mrs. Carter." The rapper has talked about her relationship with the rapper in the new track and has even insulted Beyonce in it after apologizing to her. Liv has revealed that she has never slept with Jay Z but has shared some emotional bonding with him. Here are some unknown facts about Jay Z's alleged mistress.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
1. Liv's real name is Olivia McFallar. Though she has been born and brought up in Chicago, she now lives in New York.
2. She reportedly works as a model and has done assignments for various brands including Ford and has also modeled for rapper Diddy.
3. On her Instagram page, Liv calls herself "the most hated rapper" in the industry and has the following description. "LIV The Beauty The most hated rapper in the INDUSTRY so I say #F-kNickiMinaj #F-KtheIndustry "THE INVASION HAS BEGUN" CEO/Rapper/Engineer Owner of #YLCstudios."
4. She calls her song "Sorry Mrs. Carter" as an "invasion" and a "movement" which will help her to clear all the misconceptions associated with her and Jay Z. "This is not a song, it's a movement. I thought of a way to clarify the situation so there would be no more confusion," Liv writes on her Instagram page.
5. Liv accepted in her interview with Hollywood Life in 2013 that she only met Jay Z twice. On her first meeting with Jay Z in 2008, they both hit off and Jay sent his bodyguard for her to get her number. However Liv claims that she did not want to cheat Beyonce and hence declined to give her number. They reportedly met the second time in Miami in the presence Solange and exchanged numbers but never remained in touch.
6. She has also dissed Nicki Minaj and Rita Ora in her music.
7. Liv is a trained boxer and can fight.
8. She is a self-proclaimed entrepreneur who her own studio in Brooklyn named YLC Studios. Apart from this, she claims to be the co-founder of an indie label called YESLIVCAN.
9. Liv is also interested in fashion and has a clothing line named after her called YLC (Yes Liv Can) which she writes like famous fashion designer YSL.
10. She also starred in her family reality show called Sisterly Love Reality with her five sisters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Apatosaurus, Triceratops And T-Rex Revealed
- New Couple Alert: Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder; 'The Vampire Diaries' Actress 'Hooking Up' With Co-Star Chris Wood—Report
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 2’ Director Says Yondu Is A ‘Big Softie’ When It Comes To Peter Quill
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8