PS4 News: New PS4 Titles Debut for the PS Store Summer Sale as New Games Arrive on the PS Store
By Gel Galang | August 7, 2014 10:26 AM EST
The PS Store Summer Sale is just getting its groove on, as new titles are coming in, this time all specifically debuting for the PS4.
A man plays a video game on Sony Corp's PlayStation 4 console at its showroom in Tokyo July 16, 2014. Japan's Sony Corp is hammering out plans to rise from the ashes of nearly $10 billion lost in six years by building a future around its last consumer electronics blockbuster - the PlayStation. Sony plans to reposition the video console warhorse as a hub for a network of streamed services, according to three senior officials, offering social media, movies and music as well as games. The executives spoke to Reuters on condition they not be named because the matters are still in early stages of discussion. Picture taken July 16, 2014. REUTERS/Yuya Shino (JAPAN - Tags: BUSINESS)
Announced over the PlayStation Blog Europe, Sony has managed to gather a long list of discounted games, offered until August 20, 2014. Better get your wallets ready, as here are some of the titles that will have slashed off price anywhere between AU$4 to AU$50.
Some of the titles also feature up to 20% additional PS Plus discount, while there are also a couple of DLCs offered with big discounts and the tagged 10% additional PS Plus discount.
Check out some of the interesting titles below:
- Awesomenauts Assemble!
- Basement Crawl
- Bound By Flame
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
- Don't Starve: Console Edition
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- Just Dance 2014
- LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes
- LEGO The Hobbit
- Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles
- Mercenary Kings
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- NBA 2K14
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch
- Pinball Arcade: Season 1 Bundle
- Pure Chess Complete Bundle
- Rayman Legends
- Star Wars Pinball
- Stealth Inc: Ultimate Edition
- SteamWorld Dig
- Stick it to the Man
- Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
- Super Motherload
- That Trivia Game
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- Tiny Brains
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
- TowerFall Ascension
- Trials Fusion
- Trine 2: Complete Story
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Worms Battlegrounds
PS Store Update: 10 New Games and Preorders
The PS Store Summer Sale is not the only venue to get great games. The PS Store has also just been updated with 10 new games across the PlayStation platforms.
The PS4 will be getting "Killzone: Shadow Fall: Intercept" for $19.99, "Road Not Taken" for $14.99 (though it's free for PS Plus members) and "The Swapper at $19.99. The last game is also available for the PS3, alongside "Sacred 3" for $49.99 and "Ultra Street Fighter IV at $39.99.
The PS Vita will be getting four games: "Metrico" ($13.99 or free for PS Plus,) "MotoGP 13" ($29.99), "Table Top Racing" ($7.99) and also "The Swapper" ($19.99).
Apart from the PS Store Summer Sale, the PlayStation Blog has also detailed other discounted games, including "Angry Birds Star Wars" and "Battlefield 4" across platforms, "Family Guy", "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD," "Transformers: Rise of The Dark Spark" and more.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia