GTA V Online Heists Latest Leak Shows Off Animation and the GTA V PC Release Date
By Gel Galang | August 7, 2014 10:21 AM EST
Just recently, the supposed zombie DLC for "GTA V Online" has been leaked in a video featuring a couple more codes pointing to the update.
The same YouTube user Chrom3xMoDz has been spotted with another video, this time featuring animations for the much delayed yet anticipated update, "GTA V" Online Heists.
VG 24/7 has spotted the animation leak, which features the folders with animation files. There are 104 animations that are included in the leaked codes, and these include opening safe doors and putting cash in a bag. There are also a few more animations like grab; killldrop and rappel.
You can check the video below, but hopefully, Rockstar Games will be using Gamescom as a venue to announce the possible release date for the "GTA V" Online Heists DLC update.
The last official word from the developer regarding the "GTA V" Online Heists DLC is that it will experience further delays.
Forbes reports this particular delay, which was delivered when they had released the "I'm Not a Hipster" update.
"For those of you asking about other upcoming GTA Online updates, we have lots more in store coming your way soon. We know many fans have been eagerly awaiting the release of the Online Heists that we had planned to release for you this spring, and they are taking more time to create than originally anticipated. We are very sorry for the delay, and are working hard to bring them to you as soon as we can," Rockstar said in an official announcement quoted by Forbes.
That has been quite some time ago and still there is no official word from Rockstar. This may be a reason as to why more fans are opting to dig into the "GTA V" source code itself to find any possible clues to the update.
The "GTA V" PC Release: Still on Track
While the "GTA V" Online Heists content pack continues to see a delay, those who will be playing the title on next-gen consoles and the PC will be happy to know that Take-Two has not yet announced any delays for the versions in their latest fiscal reports.
Over at Business Wire, the different content and update packs, including The High Life Update, The Independence Day Special and the I'm Not a Hipster Update will all be coming to both the "GTA V" and "GTA Online" once they are released for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
In addition, the planned release for fall of 2014 has not yet been moved. There's also the added confirmation that the progress that PS3 and Xbox 360 players of "GTA V Online" will be able to transfer their progress and characters from the "GTA Online" to any one of the upcoming platforms, PS4, Xbox One or PC.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Skype Gets A New Exclusive Feature On The Windows Phone
- More PS4. 2.0 Firmware Update Details; PlayStation Plus November Lineup Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier