Chinese Wife Cuts Off Breasts of Her Alleged Husband's Lover
By Reissa Su | August 7, 2014 9:41 AM EST
Jealousy has led a Chinese wife to cut off another woman's breasts. Xiao Lin, a 27-year-old woman, was at home watching television in her home in Heshan, China when she heard a knock at her door. As she got up to answer the door, someone had kicked it hard that she fell to the floor. The blow had left her unconscious.
A Chinese bridal couple kiss as they pose in front of the Neuschwanstein castle after their symbolic wedding in Fuessen, in this May 31, 2012 file picture.
According to reports, the unconscious woman was tied up and stripped naked after a bag was placed to cover her head. The woman's husband, Xiao Luo, told local papers of the encounter.
Xiao said his wife had thought she was going to be a victim of sexual assault but she was wrong. Her attacker had "cut off" her breasts using scissors.
When the attacker removed the bag over Lin's head, she immediately identified the perpetrator as Meng Tsao, her former co-worker in a factory where she previously worked.
Meng admitted she was guilty to Chinese authorities and claimed she only cut off Lin's breasts because she believed the woman was having an affair with her husband. She thought her husband was cheating on her and wanted to file for divorce to get rid of her. She had wrongly accused the woman of "stealing" her husband. Meng's husband, Meng Pan, had once told her he had a "crush" on Xiao but she rejected his affections.
Meng's husband told her he found Xiao "attractive." When her husband filed for divorce, she thought the other woman was his reason for giving up on their marriage.
Police arrested and charged Meng while the woman's breasts who were cut off remained in the hospital for treatment. Meng's husband denied having an affair with Xiao after police questioned him.
According to doctors who have examined Xiao, it was impossible to reattach her breasts since they were completely cut off. Breasts are made up of tissues with sensitive nerve endings. Cutting off a woman's breasts especially with only scissors and without anaesthesia can be extremely painful on the victim.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Video Showing Mentally Disabled African American Shot 46 Times By Eight Police Officers For Just Holding A Penknife
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Forced To Return To Royal Engagements, Feuding With The Queen Over Royal Duties---Report
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Robbery Attempt in Sydney Bank, Armed Robbers on The Loose
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2