Chinese Wife Cuts Off Breasts of Her Alleged Husband's Lover
By Reissa Su | August 7, 2014 9:41 AM EST
Jealousy has led a Chinese wife to cut off another woman's breasts. Xiao Lin, a 27-year-old woman, was at home watching television in her home in Heshan, China when she heard a knock at her door. As she got up to answer the door, someone had kicked it hard that she fell to the floor. The blow had left her unconscious.
A Chinese bridal couple kiss as they pose in front of the Neuschwanstein castle after their symbolic wedding in Fuessen, in this May 31, 2012 file picture.
According to reports, the unconscious woman was tied up and stripped naked after a bag was placed to cover her head. The woman's husband, Xiao Luo, told local papers of the encounter.
Xiao said his wife had thought she was going to be a victim of sexual assault but she was wrong. Her attacker had "cut off" her breasts using scissors.
When the attacker removed the bag over Lin's head, she immediately identified the perpetrator as Meng Tsao, her former co-worker in a factory where she previously worked.
Meng admitted she was guilty to Chinese authorities and claimed she only cut off Lin's breasts because she believed the woman was having an affair with her husband. She thought her husband was cheating on her and wanted to file for divorce to get rid of her. She had wrongly accused the woman of "stealing" her husband. Meng's husband, Meng Pan, had once told her he had a "crush" on Xiao but she rejected his affections.
Meng's husband told her he found Xiao "attractive." When her husband filed for divorce, she thought the other woman was his reason for giving up on their marriage.
Police arrested and charged Meng while the woman's breasts who were cut off remained in the hospital for treatment. Meng's husband denied having an affair with Xiao after police questioned him.
According to doctors who have examined Xiao, it was impossible to reattach her breasts since they were completely cut off. Breasts are made up of tissues with sensitive nerve endings. Cutting off a woman's breasts especially with only scissors and without anaesthesia can be extremely painful on the victim.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Of Cambridge ‘Dissed’ By Camilla Parker-Bowles; Delivery Expected In April- Reports
- 'Green Alien Eggs' Spotted on Sydney's Dee Why Beach
- Robin Williams Confessed To Loving Billy Connolly Like A Brother In A Final Goodbye Call
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde Attends Father’s Funeral Without Handcuffs, Brother Thanks TPB Founder’s Supporters on Facebook
- Drag Queens Fume That Facebook Is Banning Aliases And Threaten to Drop Out Of It
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed