Chinese Wife Cuts Off Breasts of Her Alleged Husband's Lover
By Reissa Su | August 7, 2014 9:41 AM EST
Jealousy has led a Chinese wife to cut off another woman's breasts. Xiao Lin, a 27-year-old woman, was at home watching television in her home in Heshan, China when she heard a knock at her door. As she got up to answer the door, someone had kicked it hard that she fell to the floor. The blow had left her unconscious.
A Chinese bridal couple kiss as they pose in front of the Neuschwanstein castle after their symbolic wedding in Fuessen, in this May 31, 2012 file picture.
According to reports, the unconscious woman was tied up and stripped naked after a bag was placed to cover her head. The woman's husband, Xiao Luo, told local papers of the encounter.
Xiao said his wife had thought she was going to be a victim of sexual assault but she was wrong. Her attacker had "cut off" her breasts using scissors.
When the attacker removed the bag over Lin's head, she immediately identified the perpetrator as Meng Tsao, her former co-worker in a factory where she previously worked.
Meng admitted she was guilty to Chinese authorities and claimed she only cut off Lin's breasts because she believed the woman was having an affair with her husband. She thought her husband was cheating on her and wanted to file for divorce to get rid of her. She had wrongly accused the woman of "stealing" her husband. Meng's husband, Meng Pan, had once told her he had a "crush" on Xiao but she rejected his affections.
Meng's husband told her he found Xiao "attractive." When her husband filed for divorce, she thought the other woman was his reason for giving up on their marriage.
Police arrested and charged Meng while the woman's breasts who were cut off remained in the hospital for treatment. Meng's husband denied having an affair with Xiao after police questioned him.
According to doctors who have examined Xiao, it was impossible to reattach her breasts since they were completely cut off. Breasts are made up of tissues with sensitive nerve endings. Cutting off a woman's breasts especially with only scissors and without anaesthesia can be extremely painful on the victim.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Officers Shoot 12-Year-Old Child ‘By Mistake’
- Woman Charged For Leaving Her Baby in Drain in Australia Needs 'Compassion' Says Social Worker
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- New Zealanders in Australia Consider Moving Back to Home Country For Better Life
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates