Chris Pratt Raps Eminem's Forgot About Dre, Disses Orlando Bloom [ Watch Video]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | August 6, 2014 3:59 PM EST
Guardians of the Galaxy star Chris Pratt showed his flawless rapping skills during his recent stop at Satellite Radio's Shade45 channel. He also dissed Orlando Bloom during his chat with DJ Whoo Kid on the show The Whoolywood Shuffle.
The 35-year old actor's feat has gone viral on YouTube after it garnered over 900 thousand views in just two days.
During the visit, Pratt promoted his new blockbuster film Guardians of the Galaxy. The subject turned to the actor's musical taste and he shared about his great love for hip-hop and Dr. Dre's The Chronicle album featuring Eminem. He recalled Eminem's first hit sensation "Forgot About Dre" which was released in 2001.
The Parks and Recreation star said to the DJ that he and his friend lived in a van in Maui and spent every day listening to Dr. Dre's album while smoking weed. The star stated that he knows every word to the said album.
When the DJ asked the actor to prove it, he took the challenge without hesitation. Pratt proudly rapped the chorus and the entire verse of "Forgot About Dre." He finished the rest of the song without skipping a beat to the total amasement of the DJ and the other people in the studio.
After the flawless rap, Pratt was also asked about the Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber brawl. He laughingly stated that he had heard it online. Pratt initially thought that it was David Hasselhoff who threw the punch to Justin Bieber.
The DJ clarified that it was Bloom who did the punch to Bieber not Hasselhoff. Pratt then dissed the Pirates of the Caribbean star by laughingly saying how embarrassing it is to get punched by Orlando Bloom.
"Like, of all the people you get punched by, it's Orlando Bloom" Pratt stated. "Oh no!" Pratt said that he would rather get farted on by David Hasselhoff.
Chris Pratt played the role of Peter Quill/ Star in the Marvel Blockbuster movie "Guardians of the Galaxy." He was engaged in a relentless quest of bounty for the mysterious orb which was also eyed by a powerful villain who wanted to conquer the entire universe.
Watch Chris Pratt rapped on Eminem's "Forget About Dre" from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight