Chris Pratt Raps Eminem's Forgot About Dre, Disses Orlando Bloom [ Watch Video]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | August 6, 2014 3:59 PM EST
Guardians of the Galaxy star Chris Pratt showed his flawless rapping skills during his recent stop at Satellite Radio's Shade45 channel. He also dissed Orlando Bloom during his chat with DJ Whoo Kid on the show The Whoolywood Shuffle.
The 35-year old actor's feat has gone viral on YouTube after it garnered over 900 thousand views in just two days.
During the visit, Pratt promoted his new blockbuster film Guardians of the Galaxy. The subject turned to the actor's musical taste and he shared about his great love for hip-hop and Dr. Dre's The Chronicle album featuring Eminem. He recalled Eminem's first hit sensation "Forgot About Dre" which was released in 2001.
The Parks and Recreation star said to the DJ that he and his friend lived in a van in Maui and spent every day listening to Dr. Dre's album while smoking weed. The star stated that he knows every word to the said album.
When the DJ asked the actor to prove it, he took the challenge without hesitation. Pratt proudly rapped the chorus and the entire verse of "Forgot About Dre." He finished the rest of the song without skipping a beat to the total amasement of the DJ and the other people in the studio.
After the flawless rap, Pratt was also asked about the Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber brawl. He laughingly stated that he had heard it online. Pratt initially thought that it was David Hasselhoff who threw the punch to Justin Bieber.
The DJ clarified that it was Bloom who did the punch to Bieber not Hasselhoff. Pratt then dissed the Pirates of the Caribbean star by laughingly saying how embarrassing it is to get punched by Orlando Bloom.
"Like, of all the people you get punched by, it's Orlando Bloom" Pratt stated. "Oh no!" Pratt said that he would rather get farted on by David Hasselhoff.
Chris Pratt played the role of Peter Quill/ Star in the Marvel Blockbuster movie "Guardians of the Galaxy." He was engaged in a relentless quest of bounty for the mysterious orb which was also eyed by a powerful villain who wanted to conquer the entire universe.
Watch Chris Pratt rapped on Eminem's "Forget About Dre" from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date