Drake Calls Rihanna The Beast During a Live Performance; RiRi's Response to Drizzy’s Public Display of Feelings – Reports
By jaskiran kaur | August 6, 2014 3:03 PM EST
Drake and Rihanna parted ways months ago but it seems the rapper is not yet over to what happened between the two. During one of his onstage performances in Canada, images of RiRi were briefly flashed along with the number 666 --- the number popularly known as the number of the beast or Satan.
E!Online reports that On Monday night, Aug. 4, 2014, Drizzy Drake was performing for the OVO Fest in Toronto. It is during the performance of his recently released single "Days in The East," when the "Hold On, We're Going Home" singer reportedly "dissed" his ex-girlfriend "by implying that she's the devil."
Elaborating on what exactly happened, the report notes that when Drake began singing the song, which is said to be "inspired" by his romance with his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, flaming images of "Rihanna's face appeared on the background. Her picture was followed by the number "6." The number appeared three times along with Rihanna's photos completing the sequence.
The lyrics of the song read: Why you keep askin' me about her? She's not here right now, she's not here right now. Why am I the one you wanna get into it with for the drama? I've got a lot to say, and that's the last thing a ni*** wanna hear right now..."
Drake's act has created quite a stir among the fans and on social media. E!Online notes that while RiRi hasn't "commented," Drake has also not addressed the matter. But the rapper reportedly has shared a photo of his on Instagram from the concert. The photo captioned "All I Know" shows number 6 in the backdrop while the rapper performs.
After the incident, several media outlets speculate that things between the two haven't yet cooled down. Hollywood Life speculates that it is clear that Drake "still has hard feelings" regarding his break up with Rihanna.
Meanwhile, in another report, Hollywood Life claims that they have learned what Rihanna feels about Drake's act through a "source close" to the songstress.
"It's pathetic," the source told the publication.
"A real man would just come out and be like 'I don't like you,'" the source added while speaking to the celebrity news and fashion publication.
According to the report, the source close to the "Monster" singer told that Rihanna feels that Drake is "using her name" to get the limelight and it is "lame." Furthermore, the source revealed that RiRi would rather appreciate "open criticism."
"Now, she's just laughing at him and shaking her head," the source told Hollywood Life.
Since 2009, Drake and Rihanna have been dating on and off. In 2014, they were first spotted together in February in Paris. However, in May, 2014 they split up. Meanwhile, let us know what you think of Drake's diss to RiRi.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best