Drake Calls Rihanna The Beast During a Live Performance; RiRi's Response to Drizzy’s Public Display of Feelings – Reports
By jaskiran kaur | August 6, 2014 3:03 PM EST
Drake and Rihanna parted ways months ago but it seems the rapper is not yet over to what happened between the two. During one of his onstage performances in Canada, images of RiRi were briefly flashed along with the number 666 --- the number popularly known as the number of the beast or Satan.
E!Online reports that On Monday night, Aug. 4, 2014, Drizzy Drake was performing for the OVO Fest in Toronto. It is during the performance of his recently released single "Days in The East," when the "Hold On, We're Going Home" singer reportedly "dissed" his ex-girlfriend "by implying that she's the devil."
Elaborating on what exactly happened, the report notes that when Drake began singing the song, which is said to be "inspired" by his romance with his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, flaming images of "Rihanna's face appeared on the background. Her picture was followed by the number "6." The number appeared three times along with Rihanna's photos completing the sequence.
The lyrics of the song read: Why you keep askin' me about her? She's not here right now, she's not here right now. Why am I the one you wanna get into it with for the drama? I've got a lot to say, and that's the last thing a ni*** wanna hear right now..."
Drake's act has created quite a stir among the fans and on social media. E!Online notes that while RiRi hasn't "commented," Drake has also not addressed the matter. But the rapper reportedly has shared a photo of his on Instagram from the concert. The photo captioned "All I Know" shows number 6 in the backdrop while the rapper performs.
After the incident, several media outlets speculate that things between the two haven't yet cooled down. Hollywood Life speculates that it is clear that Drake "still has hard feelings" regarding his break up with Rihanna.
Meanwhile, in another report, Hollywood Life claims that they have learned what Rihanna feels about Drake's act through a "source close" to the songstress.
"It's pathetic," the source told the publication.
"A real man would just come out and be like 'I don't like you,'" the source added while speaking to the celebrity news and fashion publication.
According to the report, the source close to the "Monster" singer told that Rihanna feels that Drake is "using her name" to get the limelight and it is "lame." Furthermore, the source revealed that RiRi would rather appreciate "open criticism."
"Now, she's just laughing at him and shaking her head," the source told Hollywood Life.
Since 2009, Drake and Rihanna have been dating on and off. In 2014, they were first spotted together in February in Paris. However, in May, 2014 they split up. Meanwhile, let us know what you think of Drake's diss to RiRi.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop