Drake Calls Rihanna The Beast During a Live Performance; RiRi's Response to Drizzy’s Public Display of Feelings – Reports
By jaskiran kaur | August 6, 2014 3:03 PM EST
Drake and Rihanna parted ways months ago but it seems the rapper is not yet over to what happened between the two. During one of his onstage performances in Canada, images of RiRi were briefly flashed along with the number 666 --- the number popularly known as the number of the beast or Satan.
E!Online reports that On Monday night, Aug. 4, 2014, Drizzy Drake was performing for the OVO Fest in Toronto. It is during the performance of his recently released single "Days in The East," when the "Hold On, We're Going Home" singer reportedly "dissed" his ex-girlfriend "by implying that she's the devil."
Elaborating on what exactly happened, the report notes that when Drake began singing the song, which is said to be "inspired" by his romance with his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, flaming images of "Rihanna's face appeared on the background. Her picture was followed by the number "6." The number appeared three times along with Rihanna's photos completing the sequence.
The lyrics of the song read: Why you keep askin' me about her? She's not here right now, she's not here right now. Why am I the one you wanna get into it with for the drama? I've got a lot to say, and that's the last thing a ni*** wanna hear right now..."
Drake's act has created quite a stir among the fans and on social media. E!Online notes that while RiRi hasn't "commented," Drake has also not addressed the matter. But the rapper reportedly has shared a photo of his on Instagram from the concert. The photo captioned "All I Know" shows number 6 in the backdrop while the rapper performs.
After the incident, several media outlets speculate that things between the two haven't yet cooled down. Hollywood Life speculates that it is clear that Drake "still has hard feelings" regarding his break up with Rihanna.
Meanwhile, in another report, Hollywood Life claims that they have learned what Rihanna feels about Drake's act through a "source close" to the songstress.
"It's pathetic," the source told the publication.
"A real man would just come out and be like 'I don't like you,'" the source added while speaking to the celebrity news and fashion publication.
According to the report, the source close to the "Monster" singer told that Rihanna feels that Drake is "using her name" to get the limelight and it is "lame." Furthermore, the source revealed that RiRi would rather appreciate "open criticism."
"Now, she's just laughing at him and shaking her head," the source told Hollywood Life.
Since 2009, Drake and Rihanna have been dating on and off. In 2014, they were first spotted together in February in Paris. However, in May, 2014 they split up. Meanwhile, let us know what you think of Drake's diss to RiRi.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine