WWE 2K15 Reveals HulkMania Collector’s Edition and First Screenshot Showcased
By Gel Galang | August 6, 2014 2:47 PM EST
"WWE 2K15" superstar cover art character John Cena has been recently featured in the first screenshot released for the title.
First showcased in Cena's Twitter page, GameSpot reports that 2K Sports has already followed with the same screenshot, this time featuring a higher resolution that's meant for next-gen consoles. The image is available in the link above.
The report also states that Cena is in a staring showdown with Randy Orton, as you can see, the shadows, accessory details and even the muscular figure of Cena are all very reflective of what the Xbox One and PS4 version of the game will be able to deliver.
Hulkmania Edition is Insanely Premium
Sometimes it does pay to be in with the trend, and "WWE 2K15" is one of those many cases. 2K Sports has recently announced that they made the Hulkmania Collector's Edition an exclusive to the PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
Not only will it be a premium package at $100, but this collector's edition will also only come in limited quantities.
The developer has provided a list of what will come with the "WWE 2K15," which include the following:
- Exclusive premium packaging
- Exclusive collectible art card with the autograph of Hulk Hogan.
- Exclusive vinyl figure of Hulk Hogan "Hollywood" version
- A piece of the ring from Monday Night Raw
- Exclusive characters as preorders, namely Hulk Hogan and "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
- The Sting Playable Characters Pack exclusive access so you can easily access it and experience the ultimate rivalry game
"We'll have plenty more to share regarding 'WWE 2K15,' and we look forward to showing you what's inside the 'HULKMANIA' Edition once we get our hands on it," said 2K Sports over at the official website.
Though SummerSlam is happening right after Gamescom, it has been reported that "WWE 2K15" will be available during the event in Germany. Over at the official "WWE 2K15" Facebook, the developers announced that it will be playable at Gamescom 2014.
"WWE 2K15" is expected to launch on October 8 for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3 consoles, and a preorder of the title will give you to playable Sting for free.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’ Updates: More Revealed For Co-Op, Collector’s Edition And Possible PC Debut
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best