Marijuana Sex Lubricant Promises To Give Women Multiple Orgasms
By Tanya Diente | August 6, 2014 2:26 PM EST
A marijuana lubricant called "Foria" derived from the term "euphoria," aims to provide the best sexual experience for women as it reportedly gives them multiple sex orgasms during intercourse.
Bob Leeds, co-owner of Sea of Green Farms, shows some of the marijuana he produces during a tour of his company's facility in Seattle, Washington June 30, 2014. The state is poised on Monday to become the second after Colorado to allow retail sales of recreational marijuana to adults, under a heavily regulated and taxed system that voters approved in November 2012. Stores could begin operations as early as Tuesday, with up to 20 expected to open statewide. Picture taken June 30, 2014.
Foria was invented by 40-year old Los Angeles entrepreneur Mathew Gerson. According to laweekly, he made the first batch of the THC-infused women's lubricant in his kitchen with his mother and sister as his first test subjects. For six months he worked with the firm Clear Concentrates, an extraction company that makes the CO2-extracted THC oil, into perfecting the concoction.
According to Gerson, the lubricant is actually made from a combination of coconut oil and CO2-extracted THC oil. It functions more like an aphrodisiac since it brings a sense of physical ecstasy. Just like marijuana, he said "Foria" works by directing the brain's anandamide receptors which eventually provides relaxation.
He claimed "Foria" fills a gap not being met by pharmaceutical companies.
"There's 26 FDA-approved drugs on the market for sexual dysfunction, but zero for women. We're not providing care for a large percentage of our population," he said.
How it Works
According to laweekly, Gerson encourages women to spray the lubricant onto their nether areas to get that sensual feel. It reportedly takes around 15 minutes before women feel the effects. One to two pumps of "Foria" can also be sprayed into the mouth since the product is also edible. However, like marijuana, this process would also elicit the feeling of elation.
Gerson has tested "Foria" on more than 100 women according to laweekly. These women range from ages 21-70. The lubricant is believed to be safe since Gerson had reportedly consulted with his father, who is a physician, and other doctors before the test.
Ashley Hoffman of the women's lifestyle site Styleite also tried "Foria" and shared her experience with the lubricant.
She claimed that after six sprays of the marijuana lubricant, it gave her "an all-over buzzy tingly feeling that spreads the pleasure much further than wherever you're being directly stimulated." She said "it pulsated like there was a delicate vibrator inside" of her.
Ashley Hoffman said she felt the effects of "Foria" as "invigorating" although "not mind-altering fireworks."
The Frisky's Amelia McDonnell-Parry also tried "Foria" and said it gives "an increased, concentrated awareness of that part of your body," and "increased awareness of all the sensations."
"It feels lovely, really, but it's not extreme. Which I think is a good thing," she said.
"Foria" is available for purchase online although for California residents only according to laweekly. It can also be bought from selected stores around LA and the Bay Area. It is available in Green Goddess in Venice and Alternative Herbal Health Services in West Hollywood.
Five milliliters of "Foria" in its spray bottle costs $24 while an ounce costs $88.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Back To Herself After Struggling With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ebola Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson Confident Of Human Trials In January And Market Delivery in May Next Year
- New York Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola
- ‘Death Sentence’ For 50,000 Australians With The Refusal Of Costly Hep C Treatment
- Dead Heart Beats Again, Doctors Use It For Transplant – A World’s First For Australia
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'