Marijuana Sex Lubricant Promises To Give Women Multiple Orgasms
By Tanya Diente | August 6, 2014 2:26 PM EST
A marijuana lubricant called "Foria" derived from the term "euphoria," aims to provide the best sexual experience for women as it reportedly gives them multiple sex orgasms during intercourse.
Bob Leeds, co-owner of Sea of Green Farms, shows some of the marijuana he produces during a tour of his company's facility in Seattle, Washington June 30, 2014. The state is poised on Monday to become the second after Colorado to allow retail sales of recreational marijuana to adults, under a heavily regulated and taxed system that voters approved in November 2012. Stores could begin operations as early as Tuesday, with up to 20 expected to open statewide. Picture taken June 30, 2014.
Foria was invented by 40-year old Los Angeles entrepreneur Mathew Gerson. According to laweekly, he made the first batch of the THC-infused women's lubricant in his kitchen with his mother and sister as his first test subjects. For six months he worked with the firm Clear Concentrates, an extraction company that makes the CO2-extracted THC oil, into perfecting the concoction.
According to Gerson, the lubricant is actually made from a combination of coconut oil and CO2-extracted THC oil. It functions more like an aphrodisiac since it brings a sense of physical ecstasy. Just like marijuana, he said "Foria" works by directing the brain's anandamide receptors which eventually provides relaxation.
He claimed "Foria" fills a gap not being met by pharmaceutical companies.
"There's 26 FDA-approved drugs on the market for sexual dysfunction, but zero for women. We're not providing care for a large percentage of our population," he said.
How it Works
According to laweekly, Gerson encourages women to spray the lubricant onto their nether areas to get that sensual feel. It reportedly takes around 15 minutes before women feel the effects. One to two pumps of "Foria" can also be sprayed into the mouth since the product is also edible. However, like marijuana, this process would also elicit the feeling of elation.
Gerson has tested "Foria" on more than 100 women according to laweekly. These women range from ages 21-70. The lubricant is believed to be safe since Gerson had reportedly consulted with his father, who is a physician, and other doctors before the test.
Ashley Hoffman of the women's lifestyle site Styleite also tried "Foria" and shared her experience with the lubricant.
She claimed that after six sprays of the marijuana lubricant, it gave her "an all-over buzzy tingly feeling that spreads the pleasure much further than wherever you're being directly stimulated." She said "it pulsated like there was a delicate vibrator inside" of her.
Ashley Hoffman said she felt the effects of "Foria" as "invigorating" although "not mind-altering fireworks."
The Frisky's Amelia McDonnell-Parry also tried "Foria" and said it gives "an increased, concentrated awareness of that part of your body," and "increased awareness of all the sensations."
"It feels lovely, really, but it's not extreme. Which I think is a good thing," she said.
"Foria" is available for purchase online although for California residents only according to laweekly. It can also be bought from selected stores around LA and the Bay Area. It is available in Green Goddess in Venice and Alternative Herbal Health Services in West Hollywood.
Five milliliters of "Foria" in its spray bottle costs $24 while an ounce costs $88.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- New String Of Ebola In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo; DFAT Advises Against Travel
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy