Khloe Kardashian Could Be Developing A Drinking Problem As Kim Reveals Her Sister Had a Hangover During Her Wedding
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 6, 2014 1:25 PM EST
Kim Kardashian went out to dish more family dirt on live television as she shared details about her wedding to Kanye West on "Jimmy Kimmel LIVE!" including how her younger sister Khloe was suffering from a hangover during the ceremony.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The reality star married rapper Kanye West in a lavish ceremony in Florence last May but not before a week spent in Paris where the couple set up a rehearsal dinner in a French Chateau as well as a private tour of the Versailles Palace.
Kim revealed that while all of her guests enjoyed the sumptuous meals and copious amounts of alcohol served, her sister Khloe may have had a little too much to drink the night before the wedding. The famiiy posted various photos from the wedding and Khloe looked gorgeous in a white Givenchy dress just like the rest of the entourage but that wasn't what it really looked like behind the scenes.
Kim told Jimmy that because Khloe was so hungover on the day of the wedding, she was fast asleep while make-up artists worked on her in order to get ready for the ceremony in time.
Despite having enjoyed the drinks a bit too much, Khloe did her sisterly duties and along with Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie and their mother Kris, he completed the female side of the Kardashian-Jenner wedding party. Not the same could be said about their brother Robert who was had flown to Paris at the start of the week but abruptly went back home before the actual wedding took place.
Reports indicated that he had a major row with Kim in Paris and also refused to be in family photos. Khloe, who is closest to Rob, reportedly did everything that she could to settle the issue and supposedly was in tears and begged Rob to stay but to no avail.
Khloe stayed for the wedding of course and subsequently enjoyed the drinks on offer. In some of the most recent episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe has been opening up about her struggles with her failed marriage as well as her guilt over Rob's problems. Her new single status has caused her to have time to party and she was seen hosting several get-togethers at her old home and her mother's house. The family's resident party animal Scott Disick expressed his concerns about her drinking once when she refused to let him and girlfriend Kourtney leave her house after an evening gathering. Bruce Jenner also questioned her about it after he saw a bottle of wine on her counter when he came for a visit while she was in the process of moving out of the home she shared with estranged husband Lamar Odom.
Kim went on to say that while Khloe got drunk, many of the other guests did the same and enjoyed the rehearsal dinner as much as her sister did indicating that it wasn't a real problem.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build