Kim Kardashian Pulled Over By Police: Kim Tells The Real Story
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 6, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has had a brush with law enforcement once again. She was spotted talking to police officers from inside her black Mercedez SUV in what appeared to be a traffic related-incident last week. Kim has explained that while a photo came out that looked like she was getting pulled over, she was in fact telling the police about someone who was following her and she went on her way while the cars behind her were pulled over.
A body guard escorts TV personality Kim Kardashian (C) who walks in the street as she visits fashion shops in Paris May 22, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence over the weekend an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
The photo of Kim talking to police was published in various websites and shared through social media early last week with captions and headlines that indicate that it was Kim who had gotten pulled over while driving around Calabasas, California, the neighbourhood where she and many members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan live.
Kim tweeted the photo in question in which she says that she was inside the Mercedes SUV (the dark windows don't give a view of her face) and she was indeed talking to police officers but only to tell them about her dilemma. She captioned the photo: "There's this pic online of me talking to cops telling them I'm being followed by a crazy driver. BUT...."
She then continues her explanation in the following tweet:
The headline reads I AM the one getting pulled over...NOT TRUE. All of the paprazzi got pulled over instead ;-)
This is not the first time that Kim or other members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan have had run-ins with the law in relation to crazy fans of over-aggressive Paparazzi.
Last year, Kim received a citation for speeding while being chased by photographers while two out of three cars chasing her managed to escape punishment.
Bruce Jenner was also filmed in one of the earlier episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" having a spat with the Paparazzi while he was out accompanying one of his younger daughters out for a drive.
Of course, Kim's new husband Kanye West has had more than his fir share of issues against photographers and law enforcement. In the lastest episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kim and her half-brother Brody Jenner were having a small chat while on vacation in Thailand when the conversation drifted to the topic of the paparazzi and Kim shared the story of how Kanye once destroyed a camera when he felt that a photographer overstepped his boundaries. Kanye got arrested and was sentenced to do several hours of community service. Kim also shared a funny anecdote about how Kanye used his one prison phone call to order Chinese take-out instead of contacting his lawyer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories