Olivia Wilde's Breastfeeding Shoot for Glamour Magazine Creates Waves[Watch Video]
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 6, 2014 12:26 PM EST
Renowned actress, producer and model Olivia Wilde celebrated motherhood the most by posing brave for the September issue of Glamour magazine.
Olivia was brilliantly captured while breastfeeding her 3 months old son Otis.
Olivia and her fiancé Jason Sudeikis became proud parent of Otis on April 20 this year.
According to the report by usmagazine.com, the stunning actress donned a beautiful Roberto Cavalli feathered dress, Yossi Harari earrings; Prada scarf, shoes and a beautiful Lanvin ring.
She looked ravishing with her right breast exposed, as Wilde was seen nursing Otis while holding him in her safe arms.
“Being shot with Otis is so perfect because any portrait of me right now isn't complete without my identity as a mother being a part of that. Breast-feeding is the most natural thing. I don't know, now it feels like Otis should always be on my breast. It felt like we were capturing that multifaceted woman we've been discussing that we know we can be. You can be someone who is at once maternal and professional and sexy and self-possessed. I mean, I certainly don't really look like that when I'm breast-feeding. And there's usually a diaper involved." Olivia told to Glamour magazine.
She poured her heart out on what it would be like being a working mother. To answer whether it makes her worry a lot, she said to Glamour ,“No, because of the example of my mom. My mom is such a badass working mother. That inspired me when I was pregnant. I wasn't going to sacrifice myself because I was becoming a mother,"
To answer question on her marriage with Jason Sudeikis, Olivia confirmed about not having a specific plan for marriage till date even though they were engaged. But she seemed extremely happy to be an integral part of a real happy family which includes Jason and Otis.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Medical Marijuana Ads In Canada Facing Crackdown: Health Canada Issues Warning Letters To 20 Licensed Producers
- HIV Treatment News: Largest Truvada Trial Happening In Australia
- Australia to Host Human Tests for New Brain Tumour Treatment
- Ebola Vaccine Shows High Immune System Response In Early Tests; Australia Lifts Travel Ban on Congo
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives El Cajon Man With Viral Weight Loss Video Ford Mustang
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments