Olivia Wilde's Breastfeeding Shoot for Glamour Magazine Creates Waves[Watch Video]
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 6, 2014 12:26 PM EST
Renowned actress, producer and model Olivia Wilde celebrated motherhood the most by posing brave for the September issue of Glamour magazine.
Olivia was brilliantly captured while breastfeeding her 3 months old son Otis.
Olivia and her fiancé Jason Sudeikis became proud parent of Otis on April 20 this year.
According to the report by usmagazine.com, the stunning actress donned a beautiful Roberto Cavalli feathered dress, Yossi Harari earrings; Prada scarf, shoes and a beautiful Lanvin ring.
She looked ravishing with her right breast exposed, as Wilde was seen nursing Otis while holding him in her safe arms.
“Being shot with Otis is so perfect because any portrait of me right now isn't complete without my identity as a mother being a part of that. Breast-feeding is the most natural thing. I don't know, now it feels like Otis should always be on my breast. It felt like we were capturing that multifaceted woman we've been discussing that we know we can be. You can be someone who is at once maternal and professional and sexy and self-possessed. I mean, I certainly don't really look like that when I'm breast-feeding. And there's usually a diaper involved." Olivia told to Glamour magazine.
She poured her heart out on what it would be like being a working mother. To answer whether it makes her worry a lot, she said to Glamour ,“No, because of the example of my mom. My mom is such a badass working mother. That inspired me when I was pregnant. I wasn't going to sacrifice myself because I was becoming a mother,"
To answer question on her marriage with Jason Sudeikis, Olivia confirmed about not having a specific plan for marriage till date even though they were engaged. But she seemed extremely happy to be an integral part of a real happy family which includes Jason and Otis.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Maria Menounos Lost 40 Pounds; She Follows a Low Carb Vegetarian Diet, Her Weight Loss and Fitness Secrets Revealed
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Danielle Watts Mistaken As Prostitute And Arrested; Accused Police of Racism
- Airborne Version of Ebola Virus Could Wipe Out 1.2 Million; Aussie Doctor Appeals For Help
- Justin Bieber Strips for Fashion Week, Flashes Six Pack Abs: His Diet and Workout Secrets
- A Wife's Happiness is More Crucial Than Her Husband's For a Long Lasting, Happy Marriage, Finds Study
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date