Olivia Wilde's Breastfeeding Shoot for Glamour Magazine Creates Waves[Watch Video]
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 6, 2014 12:26 PM EST
Renowned actress, producer and model Olivia Wilde celebrated motherhood the most by posing brave for the September issue of Glamour magazine.
Olivia was brilliantly captured while breastfeeding her 3 months old son Otis.
Olivia and her fiancé Jason Sudeikis became proud parent of Otis on April 20 this year.
According to the report by usmagazine.com, the stunning actress donned a beautiful Roberto Cavalli feathered dress, Yossi Harari earrings; Prada scarf, shoes and a beautiful Lanvin ring.
She looked ravishing with her right breast exposed, as Wilde was seen nursing Otis while holding him in her safe arms.
“Being shot with Otis is so perfect because any portrait of me right now isn't complete without my identity as a mother being a part of that. Breast-feeding is the most natural thing. I don't know, now it feels like Otis should always be on my breast. It felt like we were capturing that multifaceted woman we've been discussing that we know we can be. You can be someone who is at once maternal and professional and sexy and self-possessed. I mean, I certainly don't really look like that when I'm breast-feeding. And there's usually a diaper involved." Olivia told to Glamour magazine.
She poured her heart out on what it would be like being a working mother. To answer whether it makes her worry a lot, she said to Glamour ,“No, because of the example of my mom. My mom is such a badass working mother. That inspired me when I was pregnant. I wasn't going to sacrifice myself because I was becoming a mother,"
To answer question on her marriage with Jason Sudeikis, Olivia confirmed about not having a specific plan for marriage till date even though they were engaged. But she seemed extremely happy to be an integral part of a real happy family which includes Jason and Otis.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon