Elliott Wright Strips Naked in Cosmpolitan Magazine for Cancer Research UK
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 6, 2014 12:24 PM EST
Elliott Wright, the handsome star from The Only Way Is Essex, posed completely naked for the September issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.
Elliott opened up and shared his private reason for this act. He was motivated by an extremely personal fact which finally made him shedding off his clothes to speak out loud for a social cause.
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez takes part in an ecumenic ceremony to pray for his health and cancer treatment at Miraflores Palace in Caracas August 21, 2011.
According to the report by Daily Mail, Elliott posed naked this week for Cosmopolitan to raise more awareness about male cancer for Cancer Research UK.
Cancer Research UK takes huge initiative to carry on continuous research on cancer with immense hope to beat this dreadful disease one day to make the world a better place. Great amount of general awareness is needed across every part of the globe to fight against every form of cancer.
He confirmed his keenness to show support, especially after his father was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer.
While speaking to Cosmopolitan magazine, Elliot said, “Cancer Research UK is so important. My dad just got diagnosed with prostate cancer and if it’d been found sooner it might not have spread to his bladder.”
Prostate cancer, specific to men, claims quite a few lives every year across the world. Faster detection is required to provide sufficient treatment to the patients.
“It really does open your eyes,” Elliot, a father of two kids, was quoted saying.
He also said that all his father’s brothers went through the tests to check their health status.
"I'm not like a lot of people you see on reality TV," he told to Cosmopolitan. "I'm divorced and my two kids live in Spain, where I run a restaurant business, so I spend a lot of time over there where my life is very different."
The reality star has reportedly started dating his co-star Chloe Sims in recent time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Australia to Host Human Tests for New Brain Tumour Treatment
- Ebola Vaccine Shows High Immune System Response In Early Tests; Australia Lifts Travel Ban on Congo
- Medical Marijuana Ads In Canada Facing Crackdown: Health Canada Issues Warning Letters To 20 Licensed Producers
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives El Cajon Man With Viral Weight Loss Video Ford Mustang
- Movember Ends With Shave-Off
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast