Elliott Wright Strips Naked in Cosmpolitan Magazine for Cancer Research UK
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 6, 2014 12:24 PM EST
Elliott Wright, the handsome star from The Only Way Is Essex, posed completely naked for the September issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.
Elliott opened up and shared his private reason for this act. He was motivated by an extremely personal fact which finally made him shedding off his clothes to speak out loud for a social cause.
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez takes part in an ecumenic ceremony to pray for his health and cancer treatment at Miraflores Palace in Caracas August 21, 2011.
According to the report by Daily Mail, Elliott posed naked this week for Cosmopolitan to raise more awareness about male cancer for Cancer Research UK.
Cancer Research UK takes huge initiative to carry on continuous research on cancer with immense hope to beat this dreadful disease one day to make the world a better place. Great amount of general awareness is needed across every part of the globe to fight against every form of cancer.
He confirmed his keenness to show support, especially after his father was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer.
While speaking to Cosmopolitan magazine, Elliot said, “Cancer Research UK is so important. My dad just got diagnosed with prostate cancer and if it’d been found sooner it might not have spread to his bladder.”
Prostate cancer, specific to men, claims quite a few lives every year across the world. Faster detection is required to provide sufficient treatment to the patients.
“It really does open your eyes,” Elliot, a father of two kids, was quoted saying.
He also said that all his father’s brothers went through the tests to check their health status.
"I'm not like a lot of people you see on reality TV," he told to Cosmopolitan. "I'm divorced and my two kids live in Spain, where I run a restaurant business, so I spend a lot of time over there where my life is very different."
The reality star has reportedly started dating his co-star Chloe Sims in recent time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- HIV Cure: Modified Gene Therapy Causing Resistance And Mysterious Enzyme Could Unlock Effective Treatment
- Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Pregnancy Nausea Should Not Be Called 'Morning Sickness' Because It Lasts All Day
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Tips On How To Find A Good Pediatrician For Your Kids
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Shares A Recipe For A Prenatal Power Breakfast Smoothie
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan