Gisele Bundchen Slams Divorce Reports, Shares a Lovely PDA Moment With Tom Brady on His Birthday
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 6, 2014 11:43 AM EST
Amidst the reports that Gisele Bundchen and husband New England Patriots' star quarterback are heading toward splitsville, the Brazilian supermodel has shared a lovely public display of affection (PDA) moment with husband New England Patriots' star quarterback Tom Brady on Instagram. Brady celebrated his 37th birthday on Aug. 3 and his supermodel wife thought it was a sexy idea to have a little of their PDA be out on display.
NFL football player Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of \"Charles James: Beyond Fashion\" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
In recent weeks, Bundchen and Brady were blasted with divorce rumours because the athlete was reportedly getting pissed how "controlling" she has been, especially on the topic of decorating their home. However, Bundchen was quick to hush the chitchat by posting an intense makeout picture of her with Brady on social media. The picture certainly will silence any rumour of an imaginable split between the married couple.
"Happy birthday my love, missing you so much," Bundchen captioned the photo. She also added a message written in her own native tongue which translated to "Love you, happy birthday my love, I really miss you, I love you."
According to the Daily Mail, Bundchen is vacationing in Costa Rica, where they own a luxury property. Brady, on the other hand, is getting ready for the kick-off of the 2014 preseason against Washington Redskins on Aug. 7. Bundchen made sure that she would do something very special for Brady no matter how far apart they may be.
Bundchen has been taking pictures of her Costa Rica holiday and sharing them to her more than 4 million followers on Instagram and Twitter. In one of her Instagram pics, she was pictured with fellow model Kiara Kabukuru in a meditative position with their eyes closed and hands in a praying position. It seemed liked Bundchen was practicing Nada Yoga as the photo's caption implied.
"Here we go, 3 days in silence #goinginward."
Bundchen and Brady's love story started back in 2006 when they began seeing each other. They married in a simple ceremony in February 2009 and wed two months later in a larger ceremony in Costa Rica. The couple's first born Benjamin was born in the same year that they tied the knot. Vivian, their second child, was born in 2012.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles