Gisele Bundchen Slams Divorce Reports, Shares a Lovely PDA Moment With Tom Brady on His Birthday
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 6, 2014 11:43 AM EST
Amidst the reports that Gisele Bundchen and husband New England Patriots' star quarterback are heading toward splitsville, the Brazilian supermodel has shared a lovely public display of affection (PDA) moment with husband New England Patriots' star quarterback Tom Brady on Instagram. Brady celebrated his 37th birthday on Aug. 3 and his supermodel wife thought it was a sexy idea to have a little of their PDA be out on display.
NFL football player Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of \"Charles James: Beyond Fashion\" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
In recent weeks, Bundchen and Brady were blasted with divorce rumours because the athlete was reportedly getting pissed how "controlling" she has been, especially on the topic of decorating their home. However, Bundchen was quick to hush the chitchat by posting an intense makeout picture of her with Brady on social media. The picture certainly will silence any rumour of an imaginable split between the married couple.
"Happy birthday my love, missing you so much," Bundchen captioned the photo. She also added a message written in her own native tongue which translated to "Love you, happy birthday my love, I really miss you, I love you."
According to the Daily Mail, Bundchen is vacationing in Costa Rica, where they own a luxury property. Brady, on the other hand, is getting ready for the kick-off of the 2014 preseason against Washington Redskins on Aug. 7. Bundchen made sure that she would do something very special for Brady no matter how far apart they may be.
Bundchen has been taking pictures of her Costa Rica holiday and sharing them to her more than 4 million followers on Instagram and Twitter. In one of her Instagram pics, she was pictured with fellow model Kiara Kabukuru in a meditative position with their eyes closed and hands in a praying position. It seemed liked Bundchen was practicing Nada Yoga as the photo's caption implied.
"Here we go, 3 days in silence #goinginward."
Bundchen and Brady's love story started back in 2006 when they began seeing each other. They married in a simple ceremony in February 2009 and wed two months later in a larger ceremony in Costa Rica. The couple's first born Benjamin was born in the same year that they tied the knot. Vivian, their second child, was born in 2012.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Iggy Azalea Sex Tape: The Story So Far
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM