Gisele Bundchen Slams Divorce Reports, Shares a Lovely PDA Moment With Tom Brady on His Birthday
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 6, 2014 11:43 AM EST
Amidst the reports that Gisele Bundchen and husband New England Patriots' star quarterback are heading toward splitsville, the Brazilian supermodel has shared a lovely public display of affection (PDA) moment with husband New England Patriots' star quarterback Tom Brady on Instagram. Brady celebrated his 37th birthday on Aug. 3 and his supermodel wife thought it was a sexy idea to have a little of their PDA be out on display.
NFL football player Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of \"Charles James: Beyond Fashion\" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
In recent weeks, Bundchen and Brady were blasted with divorce rumours because the athlete was reportedly getting pissed how "controlling" she has been, especially on the topic of decorating their home. However, Bundchen was quick to hush the chitchat by posting an intense makeout picture of her with Brady on social media. The picture certainly will silence any rumour of an imaginable split between the married couple.
"Happy birthday my love, missing you so much," Bundchen captioned the photo. She also added a message written in her own native tongue which translated to "Love you, happy birthday my love, I really miss you, I love you."
According to the Daily Mail, Bundchen is vacationing in Costa Rica, where they own a luxury property. Brady, on the other hand, is getting ready for the kick-off of the 2014 preseason against Washington Redskins on Aug. 7. Bundchen made sure that she would do something very special for Brady no matter how far apart they may be.
Bundchen has been taking pictures of her Costa Rica holiday and sharing them to her more than 4 million followers on Instagram and Twitter. In one of her Instagram pics, she was pictured with fellow model Kiara Kabukuru in a meditative position with their eyes closed and hands in a praying position. It seemed liked Bundchen was practicing Nada Yoga as the photo's caption implied.
"Here we go, 3 days in silence #goinginward."
Bundchen and Brady's love story started back in 2006 when they began seeing each other. They married in a simple ceremony in February 2009 and wed two months later in a larger ceremony in Costa Rica. The couple's first born Benjamin was born in the same year that they tied the knot. Vivian, their second child, was born in 2012.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS