Teen Wolf Season 4, Episode 7 Recap/Spoilers: Malia Finds Out the Truth, Conflict with Stiles Begins
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 6, 2014 11:21 AM EST
With "The Mute" (Joseph Gatt), Garrett (Mason Dye) and Violet (Samantha Logan) gone, a new assassin of The Benefactor surfaces in "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 7 titled "Weaponized." The grave danger that the new male assassin inflicted on Scott (Tyler Posey) and his pack made one member find out the truth about her past.
Spoiler Alert: This feature contains major spoilers on "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 7 titled "Weaponized." The new male assassin was introduced in the beginning of the episode where he used his chemistry lab expertise to finish off everyone in the Dead Pool list with just one deadly attack.
It was a weekend but Scott, Kira (Arden Cho), Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) and Malia (Shelley Hennig) showed up at Beacon Hills High for their PSAT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test). Coach Finstock (Orny Adams) was supposed to administer the test with the new assassin but Lydia Martin's (Holland Roden) mom found the coach in his office looking really sick.
During the test, one of the students suddenly passed out. Lydia's mom found some rashes on the student's arm which she also saw on Coach Finstock's back so she decided to contact the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).
At the hospital, Braeden (Meagan Tandy) revealed to Melissa McCall (Melissa Ponzio) and Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) that a virus killed werewolf Satomi's (Lily Mariye) pack. Meanwhile, Satomi showed up at Dr. Deaton's (Seth Gilliam) animal clinic to ask for help with one of her pack members.
At school, the supernatural creatures begin to feel the effects of the assassin's virus attack on them so Scott, Kira and Malia decided to hide in the Hale family vault with Stiles helping them. Scott and Stiles asked Malia to try opening the door to the vault with her claws since a Hale family member can have access to the family vault underneath the school.
Scott talked to Stiles about telling Malia the truth but Stiles is worried that it will make Malia leave the pack. The were-coyote was not able to hear Scott and Stiles' conversation because the virus is already weakening the supernatural creatures' senses.
When Stiles left the vault to make sure no one will be suspicious on Scott, Kira and Malia's whereabouts, he placed his jacket on Malia to keep her warm. Malia found a piece of paper but was not able to read what was written on it because her vision got messed up.
The cure for the deadly virus affecting Scott, Kira and Malia was revealed to be in a jar inside the Hale family vault after Derek and Satomi's conversation about reishi tea. Stiles came across the assassin responsible for the deadly attack after figuring out what happened to Coach Finstock in his office.
The assassin placed a gun on Stiles' forehead so the teenage boy would tell where his friends are because needs visual confirmation on the death of the supernatural creatures so he will receive the payment from "The Benefactor." Fortunately, Scott's dad (Matthew Del Negro) arrived in time to save Stiles' life and tell about the cure in the vault.
Stiles told Scott about the cure through the vault door and the Alpha werewolf used his abilities to find the cure that can save him, Kira and Malia from dying. With her eyesight back, Malia was able to read what was written on the paper, the Dead Pool list, and she found out that she is a Hale family member.
Stiles approached Malia and asked if she was alright but Malia grabbed Stiles' arm and pushed it away when he touched her before leaving the vault. Stiles picked up the paper, realized that Malia now knows the truth and crumpled the paper with an upset look on his face.
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 will return with Episode 8 titled "Time of Death" which is scheduled to air on Monday night, Aug. 11, at 10 pm ET/PT on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: New Assassin to be Introduced, Actress Holland Roden Teases Back Story on Lydia Martin and Her Banshee Powers - [READ]
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Beacon Hills High Under Quarantine Due to Mysterious Outbreak, Watch Promo Videos for Episode 7 Weaponized - [READ]
Teen Wolf Season 4, Episode 6 Recap/Spoilers: Scott Determined to Stop The Benefactor and Save Everyone in the Dead Pool List - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build