Neymar Poses for a Selfie with Socialite Paris Hilton in Ibiza; Injury Update, Targets to Return to Action for Joan Gamper Trophy
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 6, 2014 9:13 AM EST
Neymar Jr. is still nursing a broken back after he was kneed in the back and suffered a fractured vertebra in a match against Colombia during the 2014 World Cup. However, the traumatic experience isn't enough to stop Neymar from going out and having fun. The Barca superstar has been taking steps to recovery by embracing every opportunity for a good time. Recently, Neymar posted a selfie with American socialite and hotel heiress Paris Hilton during a night out in Ibiza.
REUTERS/Marcelo Del Pozo
Juan Cuadrado to be given the green light to move on, should Fiorentina's asking price be met
Neymar shared a photo of him with Paris to his more than 10 million Instagram followers on Aug. 3. According to reports, Neymar met Paris by chance while attending Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger's 30th birthday bash at an Ibiza night club.
Neymar's Barca teammate Dani Alves also scored a photo op with Paris and shared it on Twitter.
Alves with Paris Hilton and co in Ibiza. pic.twitter.com/6CAkGiV7tU
— Seleção Brasileira (@BrazilStats) August 3, 2014
Reportedly, Neymar's recovery for his injured back has been going well. According to the statement posted on Barca's Web site, Neymar underwent "control assessment" tests on his injured back and the tests returned "satisfactory results." Neymar will work on a specific recovery programme and his improvement from his injury will decide when he comes back to training. FC Barcelona will have a friendly match against Italian club Napoli on Aug. 6. It is Barca's third game of the pre-season. The Catalan Giants will have another friendly against Finland's Helsinki on Aug. 8. Neymar is positive that he will be fit just in time when the team plays against Leon for the Joan Gamper Trophy on Aug. 18. He said during a press conference in his recent Japan visit that he was recovering from the injury "little by little." "I want to have a good season and I can't wait to help my teammates get good results." MORE ARTICLES TO READ: Rory McIlroy's New GF Sasha Gale; McIlroy Apologises to Other Rumoured Squeeze Nadia Forde Michael Schumacher To Continue His Role as Brand Ambassador for Mercedes Benz Regardless of Frail Health Condition Floyd Mayweather's Daughter, Iyanna, Takes to Social Media to Brag About Their Pricey Audemars Piguet Watches
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report