Kim Kardashian Explains Why She's Taking All Her Sexy Bikini Photos for Her Selfie Book
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 5, 2014 7:10 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has been going all over Phuket, Thailand taking sexy selfies in various locations and in different racy poses. This has caused some criticism about her actions with it coming across as narcissistic to some including her sister Khloe who criticised her while they were having a small spat during the vacation. Kim finally speaks out and explains her motivations behind taking a ll those selfies.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In a clip from "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" that was released by E! Online, Kim explains her apparent obsession with the sexy photos. When the family gathers around to have a nice meal together, Kim brings up wanting to take a bikini photo and her half-brother Brody Jenner questions her about it. It may be remembered that Brody walked in on Kim while she was practically naked and wearing only a see through white cover up in the middle of a photo session with her assistant. Brody was shocked and embarrassed and ended up getting teased by his brother Brandon and sister-in-law Leah.
Kim then goes on to tell Brody that back in Valentine's day, she had the idea of taking a few sexy photos to give to Kanye as a gift. She reasons that all women covertly take sexy photos of themselves in front of the mirror and all guys love to receive them. She says that after the idea was initially hatched on Valentine's day, she decided that she liked the results and she then took it a notch higher by extending the selfie photo shoot to Thailand where she found so many different backgrounds that she can use.
Brody then understood and agreed that it was a good idea to give that as a gift to Kanye. Bruce, who was also at the table then butts in and questions Kim if the photos would actually be solely for Kanye's benefit. Kim then admits that she would probably share some and Bruce lets out a nervous laugh showing his concern about the sexy photos coming out.
True to her promise, Kim did share a few photos on her Instagram account that were taken in Thailand. Two weeks ago, she posted a racy photo where she was rolling around in the sand with the soft waves in the background and her full ample backside on display in a skimpy bikini that's almost a g-string.
She also posted another photo from the Thai shoreline after the third installment of the Thailand vacation episodes were aired but this time she was covered up in a flowy white dress while looking out into the ocean.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date