Nicki Minaj Twerks Upside Down in Racy New Trailer of 'Anaconda' Music Video [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 5, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Nicki Minaj has been in news ever since she released the picture of her very famous rear in a tiny pink thong for her single "Anaconda." The 31-year-old rapper has now gone one step ahead and released a teaser for the upcoming music video of the same controversial single. Nicki is seen twerking sexily with two other female dancers in the snippet. Check it out below.
Nicki Minaj accepts the award for best female hip hop artist during the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
Judging by the first look, the music video of the song promises to be sexy in a very Nicki-style. The singer does not shy away from showing off her now famous booty in the music video too. The 15-second clip starts with Nicki and two other dancers looking hot in black bikinis as the background music starts to catch up. Nicki is then seen twerking her booty to the rhythm in an upside down position. She moves her rear quite fast and that point seems to be the highlight of the clip.
However, the rapper has gotten mix reviews on her video clip. There is a vast majority of people who have called Nicki's music of "Anaconda" as "trashy" and did not like the cover art and the video snippet of it. Some of the comments on YouTube page of Nicki Minaj are about how Nicki's new video snippet is almost like "porn" and how she is degrading black women by doing such racy videos.
"....This how they brainwash kids and influence people into a s--tty society ... nothing is about love no more , its about a-- , money, a-- implants, fakery and f-kery," writes Flower_Gemini on the video page of Nicki Minaj.
There are some fans of Nicki who also believe that the rapper's video will simply be "awesome" and will be liked by her hard core fans. The singer is on cloud nine these days. Her two songs "Anaconda" and "Bang Bang" are on top of the charts and she is thanking her fans for it on her Instagram profile.
"ANACONDA IS #1 in these 9 countries and #3 in the US. #1 is BANG BANG. ;). Thank you guys!!!!" Nicki wrote on her Instagram profile. The rapper is also in news because of a recent remix she did with pop diva Beyonce on her song "Flawless." The 31-year-old revealed in her recent interview that she was asked to do the remix much before Beyonce and Jay Z's "On the Run" concert kicked off and she wanted Nicki to "be herself" on that song.
Source: youtube.com/Nicki Minaj TV
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage