Prince Harry Moves on From Cressida Bonas to Camillla Thurlow, Kate Middleton & Prince William Planning for His 30th Birthday
By Riza Ornos | August 5, 2014 4:43 PM EST
Adored by Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton, Prince Harry is no doubt a charmer compared to his brother Prince William who is always prim and power between the two the of them. Moving on from his public breakup with actress Cressida Bonas, the ginger-haired prince invited his former flame Camilla Thurlow to the palace for a right-royal date.
Britain's Prince Harry, accompanied by Sao Paulo Mayor Fernando Haddad, visits Sao Paulo's Luz neighborhood known to locals as Cracolandia (Crackland), in Sao Paulo, June 26, 2014 .
Since splitting with the actress in April after two years of dating, Prince Harry is under a lot of pressure to settle down when he reach the ripe age of 30. Now single and ready to mingle, the 29-year-old royal was spotted kissing the former Miss Edinburg and have been txting her ever since they met. Working as an employee of The Halo Trust, the mine clearance charity promoted by Prince Diana, Thurlow met up with Harry twice at his apartment for drinks.
"Harry and Camilla have mutual friends, including Tonteria's owner Guy Pelly, who engineered the night out," said a source told The Independent. "They've been texting ever since and she has been over for drinks at his apartment twice - once with friends and once on her own."
"Camilla is always the life and soul of the party. Harry is playing it cool because he wants to have fun, but Camilla could be just what he needs to get over Cressida once and for all," added the source.
Now with his 30th birthday approaches, the pressure for the prince to settle down and to start his own family is starting to put some weight on his shoulder. Many tabloids are speculating about his bachelorhood and how Harry changed from being a party animal to someone who is fun loving, considerate and a gentleman, but still longs for someone to share his days with.
"His best friends are all married and, without a partner, he is left having to attend so-called 'three-hander' events with his brother William and his wife Kate - such as last week's trip to Scotland for the Commonwealth Games," according to Daily Mail.
Celebrating his 30th birthday on Sept. 15, right after his Invictus Game, Prince William and Kate Middleton will be hosting a dinner party for 30 of his close friends at Kensington Palace. "Kate's in charge of the meal plan and William's sorting the invites," according to Palace insider Katie Nicholl.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Watch What Happens When Sheldon Returns To His Apartment [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed