Prince Harry Moves on From Cressida Bonas to Camillla Thurlow, Kate Middleton & Prince William Planning for His 30th Birthday
By Riza Ornos | August 5, 2014 4:43 PM EST
Adored by Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton, Prince Harry is no doubt a charmer compared to his brother Prince William who is always prim and power between the two the of them. Moving on from his public breakup with actress Cressida Bonas, the ginger-haired prince invited his former flame Camilla Thurlow to the palace for a right-royal date.
Britain's Prince Harry, accompanied by Sao Paulo Mayor Fernando Haddad, visits Sao Paulo's Luz neighborhood known to locals as Cracolandia (Crackland), in Sao Paulo, June 26, 2014 .
Since splitting with the actress in April after two years of dating, Prince Harry is under a lot of pressure to settle down when he reach the ripe age of 30. Now single and ready to mingle, the 29-year-old royal was spotted kissing the former Miss Edinburg and have been txting her ever since they met. Working as an employee of The Halo Trust, the mine clearance charity promoted by Prince Diana, Thurlow met up with Harry twice at his apartment for drinks.
"Harry and Camilla have mutual friends, including Tonteria's owner Guy Pelly, who engineered the night out," said a source told The Independent. "They've been texting ever since and she has been over for drinks at his apartment twice - once with friends and once on her own."
"Camilla is always the life and soul of the party. Harry is playing it cool because he wants to have fun, but Camilla could be just what he needs to get over Cressida once and for all," added the source.
Now with his 30th birthday approaches, the pressure for the prince to settle down and to start his own family is starting to put some weight on his shoulder. Many tabloids are speculating about his bachelorhood and how Harry changed from being a party animal to someone who is fun loving, considerate and a gentleman, but still longs for someone to share his days with.
"His best friends are all married and, without a partner, he is left having to attend so-called 'three-hander' events with his brother William and his wife Kate - such as last week's trip to Scotland for the Commonwealth Games," according to Daily Mail.
Celebrating his 30th birthday on Sept. 15, right after his Invictus Game, Prince William and Kate Middleton will be hosting a dinner party for 30 of his close friends at Kensington Palace. "Kate's in charge of the meal plan and William's sorting the invites," according to Palace insider Katie Nicholl.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu