Prince Harry Moves on From Cressida Bonas to Camillla Thurlow, Kate Middleton & Prince William Planning for His 30th Birthday
By Riza Ornos | August 5, 2014 4:43 PM EST
Adored by Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton, Prince Harry is no doubt a charmer compared to his brother Prince William who is always prim and power between the two the of them. Moving on from his public breakup with actress Cressida Bonas, the ginger-haired prince invited his former flame Camilla Thurlow to the palace for a right-royal date.
Britain's Prince Harry, accompanied by Sao Paulo Mayor Fernando Haddad, visits Sao Paulo's Luz neighborhood known to locals as Cracolandia (Crackland), in Sao Paulo, June 26, 2014 .
Since splitting with the actress in April after two years of dating, Prince Harry is under a lot of pressure to settle down when he reach the ripe age of 30. Now single and ready to mingle, the 29-year-old royal was spotted kissing the former Miss Edinburg and have been txting her ever since they met. Working as an employee of The Halo Trust, the mine clearance charity promoted by Prince Diana, Thurlow met up with Harry twice at his apartment for drinks.
"Harry and Camilla have mutual friends, including Tonteria's owner Guy Pelly, who engineered the night out," said a source told The Independent. "They've been texting ever since and she has been over for drinks at his apartment twice - once with friends and once on her own."
"Camilla is always the life and soul of the party. Harry is playing it cool because he wants to have fun, but Camilla could be just what he needs to get over Cressida once and for all," added the source.
Now with his 30th birthday approaches, the pressure for the prince to settle down and to start his own family is starting to put some weight on his shoulder. Many tabloids are speculating about his bachelorhood and how Harry changed from being a party animal to someone who is fun loving, considerate and a gentleman, but still longs for someone to share his days with.
"His best friends are all married and, without a partner, he is left having to attend so-called 'three-hander' events with his brother William and his wife Kate - such as last week's trip to Scotland for the Commonwealth Games," according to Daily Mail.
Celebrating his 30th birthday on Sept. 15, right after his Invictus Game, Prince William and Kate Middleton will be hosting a dinner party for 30 of his close friends at Kensington Palace. "Kate's in charge of the meal plan and William's sorting the invites," according to Palace insider Katie Nicholl.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier