The Bachelor 2015 Spoilers, Speculations: Bachelorette Contestant Teases Who is the Next Bachelor; Find Out When the Announcement Will be Made
By jaskiran kaur | August 5, 2014 3:59 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" 2014 aired its much-awaited finale on July 28, 2014. But the segment left "The Bachelor" fans disappointed as the much-anticipated announcement was not made. Who will give away the roses in "The Bachelor" 2015 still remains a mystery. However, speculations are running rampant and many believe Andi Dorfman's season's contestant Chris Soules is the next bachelor leading the show.
According to Hollywood Life, the 32-year-old bachelor is the "new 'Bachelor.'" Based on an interview with Chris Soules' "good friend" and "The Bachelorette" 2014 alum, the Website confirms that the farmer will be leading the 19th season of the show.
The celebrity news and fashion Website spoke to Cody Sattler, who has joined the cast of "Bachelor" franchise's new series "Bachelor in Paradise. The publication asked Cody Sattler if Chris Soules "would make a good Bachelor." The report notes that he "confirmed that he actually is."
"Yeah, absolutely!" Cody Sattler told Hollywood Life.
The 28-year-old revealed that Chris Soules was "one of the very first guys" he got connected with during his stint on "The Bachelor."
"He is a good dude and I couldn't be more excited for him to be 'The Bachelor,'" Cody Sattler added.
Cody Sattler disclosed that auditions for next installment of "The Bachelor" started "way out." He further said that he is certain that "they have a few country girls ready for Chris."
Cody Sattler's statements have only fuelled the speculations about Chris Soules leading "The Bachelor" in 2015. Long ago, the reality TV spy Reality Steve confirmed the news in his blog realitysteve.com.
Meanwhile, Iquistr reports that the bachelor "dropped a major hint" on Twitter about being the star of "The Bachelor" 2015. Chris Soules reportedly wrote something on microblogging Web site that "sort of" confirms that he is "the next bachelor." The report notes that Iowa resident tweeted "about needing a wife." His post on Twitter reads:
However, in the absence of official announcement, the news remains unconfirmed and should be treated as mere speculations.
In the meantime, E!Online reported that the contest for "The Bachelor" 2015 is between Chris Soules and Arie Luyendyk Jr. from Emily Maynard's season. Furthermore, the Web site reveals that the producers of the show are searching for someone who is "anti-Juan Pablo" and "a really nice guy."
Fans are eager for the announcement to be made. Reality Steve recently addressed the issue. According to Reality Steve fans must not expect the announcement to come "until September right before filming starts." He notes that show makers are currently in the process of auditioning the contestants for "The Bachelor" 2015. He also explained that the early announcement for Juan Pablo's Galavis' season was made because "there was no summer show" at that time. This year the network is hosting "Bachelor in Paradise." He informs the fan that such an announcement is "not a rule." This means fans must wait longer before the big reveal is made. In the meantime, let us know who you would like to see leading the show. Who do you think the next bachelor is: Chris Soules or Arie Luyendyk Jr?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots