The Real Housewives of Melbourne Airs in the U.S. Through Bravo: Viewers Comment on Stars' Bad Makeup and Fashion Choices [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 5, 2014 3:31 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" aired in the U.S. on Sunday, Aug. 3, 2014 on Bravo. Unfortunately, the viewers of the show focused more on the stars' bad makeup and fashion choices than what was actually happening onscreen or what the housewives were talking about. Check out some of the viewers' comments below and some background about the show.
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" is an Australian reality show starring Melbourne socialites Gina Liano, Chyka Keebaugh, Andrea Moss, Janet Roach, Jackie Gilles and Lydia Schiavello. Like other "The Real Housewives" shows, it chronicles the lives of these women, including their day to day dramas, backstabbing and catfights.
According to TV Tonight, Bravo will air two back-to-back episodes of "The Real Housewives of Melbourne" in the U.S. from midday Sunday. The series has a total of 12 episodes. Below are some of the U.S. audience's reactions after watching the first episode of "The Real Housewives of Melbourne."
"real housewives of melbourne is brought to you by MAC makeup and Sherwin Williams paint rollers," tweeted Chrissy Teigen.
Check out other reactions of U.S. viewers about of "The Real Housewives of Melbourne" by searching the hashtag #RHOMelbourne on Twitter.
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" Season 2 is underway and is expected to air in 2015. Will it still feature Chyka Keebaugh, Gina Liano, Janet Roach, Jackie Gilles, Lydia Schiavello and Andrea Moss? We'll have to wait and see if they will all be there or if some changes to the cast will be made.
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" is the fourth international installment of the popular franchise featuring real housewives in different parts of the world including Athens, France and Vancouver. It originated from 2006's "The Real Housewives of Orange County." In the U.S., cities including Atlanta and New York City have been bitten by "The Real Housewives" bug.
For more updates about "The Real Housewives of Melbourne," as well as other news about entertainment, technology, business, finance, science, health, technology, sports and politics, keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes.
Watch the video below featuring "The Real Housewives of Melbourne":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report