The Real Housewives of Melbourne Airs in the U.S. Through Bravo: Viewers Comment on Stars' Bad Makeup and Fashion Choices [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 5, 2014 3:31 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" aired in the U.S. on Sunday, Aug. 3, 2014 on Bravo. Unfortunately, the viewers of the show focused more on the stars' bad makeup and fashion choices than what was actually happening onscreen or what the housewives were talking about. Check out some of the viewers' comments below and some background about the show.
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" is an Australian reality show starring Melbourne socialites Gina Liano, Chyka Keebaugh, Andrea Moss, Janet Roach, Jackie Gilles and Lydia Schiavello. Like other "The Real Housewives" shows, it chronicles the lives of these women, including their day to day dramas, backstabbing and catfights.
According to TV Tonight, Bravo will air two back-to-back episodes of "The Real Housewives of Melbourne" in the U.S. from midday Sunday. The series has a total of 12 episodes. Below are some of the U.S. audience's reactions after watching the first episode of "The Real Housewives of Melbourne."
"real housewives of melbourne is brought to you by MAC makeup and Sherwin Williams paint rollers," tweeted Chrissy Teigen.
Check out other reactions of U.S. viewers about of "The Real Housewives of Melbourne" by searching the hashtag #RHOMelbourne on Twitter.
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" Season 2 is underway and is expected to air in 2015. Will it still feature Chyka Keebaugh, Gina Liano, Janet Roach, Jackie Gilles, Lydia Schiavello and Andrea Moss? We'll have to wait and see if they will all be there or if some changes to the cast will be made.
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" is the fourth international installment of the popular franchise featuring real housewives in different parts of the world including Athens, France and Vancouver. It originated from 2006's "The Real Housewives of Orange County." In the U.S., cities including Atlanta and New York City have been bitten by "The Real Housewives" bug.
For more updates about "The Real Housewives of Melbourne," as well as other news about entertainment, technology, business, finance, science, health, technology, sports and politics, keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes.
Watch the video below featuring "The Real Housewives of Melbourne":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date