The Real Housewives of Melbourne Airs in the U.S. Through Bravo: Viewers Comment on Stars' Bad Makeup and Fashion Choices [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 5, 2014 3:31 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" aired in the U.S. on Sunday, Aug. 3, 2014 on Bravo. Unfortunately, the viewers of the show focused more on the stars' bad makeup and fashion choices than what was actually happening onscreen or what the housewives were talking about. Check out some of the viewers' comments below and some background about the show.
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" is an Australian reality show starring Melbourne socialites Gina Liano, Chyka Keebaugh, Andrea Moss, Janet Roach, Jackie Gilles and Lydia Schiavello. Like other "The Real Housewives" shows, it chronicles the lives of these women, including their day to day dramas, backstabbing and catfights.
According to TV Tonight, Bravo will air two back-to-back episodes of "The Real Housewives of Melbourne" in the U.S. from midday Sunday. The series has a total of 12 episodes. Below are some of the U.S. audience's reactions after watching the first episode of "The Real Housewives of Melbourne."
"real housewives of melbourne is brought to you by MAC makeup and Sherwin Williams paint rollers," tweeted Chrissy Teigen.
Check out other reactions of U.S. viewers about of "The Real Housewives of Melbourne" by searching the hashtag #RHOMelbourne on Twitter.
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" Season 2 is underway and is expected to air in 2015. Will it still feature Chyka Keebaugh, Gina Liano, Janet Roach, Jackie Gilles, Lydia Schiavello and Andrea Moss? We'll have to wait and see if they will all be there or if some changes to the cast will be made.
"The Real Housewives of Melbourne" is the fourth international installment of the popular franchise featuring real housewives in different parts of the world including Athens, France and Vancouver. It originated from 2006's "The Real Housewives of Orange County." In the U.S., cities including Atlanta and New York City have been bitten by "The Real Housewives" bug.
For more updates about "The Real Housewives of Melbourne," as well as other news about entertainment, technology, business, finance, science, health, technology, sports and politics, keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes.
Watch the video below featuring "The Real Housewives of Melbourne":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2