Brody Jenner Slaps a Guy for Touching Kendall's Butt, Kris and Bruce Praise his Actions
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 5, 2014 3:20 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner family are on the home stretch of their annual family vacation which this year is in Thailand. The drama didn't stop even after Kendall and Kylie pulled off a disappearing act to force the family to stop bickering. This time, it was Kendall who was the cause of yet another incident when a guy grabbed her butt and older brother Brody ended up smacking the guy on the head after she told him what happened.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," the family is seen on part three of the documentation of their Thailand vacation and despite being on the last few days of the trip, more trouble found the group. While some of the siblings were winding down at a beachside bar, Kendall and Brody walk up to the bartender to grab more drinks but those were not the only things that were grabbed. Kendall was standing just behind Brody as he was ordering the drinks and an unidentified man was sitting at the bar just beside her.
The man's hand was seen moving towards Kendall's backside and she them jumps up and exclaims "Excuse me!" while quickly walking over to put Brody between her and the man. She then tells Brody what happened. He confronts the guy who subsequently denies having done anything .
Brody isn't convinced and proceeded to slap the guy across his head causing his sunglasses to go flying off. Before the guy could retaliate or before the fight could escalate, a bouncer or body guard intervenes and stands between the two men. The offending man was then escorted out of the vicinity.
Kendall watches from their table and when Brody walked back, he was greeted with cheers from Brandon, Khloe and Kendall.
Back in the hotel over dinner, Brody told Bruce and Kris about the incident. The concerned parents looked aghast at the news but state that it was a good thing that Kendall had her brother there to protect her. Bruce says that he would certainly have made his presence felt if he was the one who was with Kendall when it happened but perhaps might not have hit the guy. Brody insists it was just a small smack and Bruce laughs concluding that actually, he himself is guilty of exhibiting some erratic behaviour when he needs to deal with Paparazzi when he is with his young daughters. Brody laughs and says he's aware of that because the incidents were oftentimes filmed or documented.
In the end, no one was seriously hurt and the family members just decide that it was a good thing that Brody did what he did.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up