Ariana Grande & Jai Brooks Break Up: Jai Breaks Ariana's Heart by Not Being with Her - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 5, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks have reportedly broken up once again and this time it looks like it is the final goodbye. Ariana is reportedly not happy that Jai was not there when she needed him in her difficult times recently. True love is not only about spending good times together but it also means being with each other in the hard and difficult times too. Looks like Jai Brooks, 19, needs to understand that. The reason for the split is Jai's obvious absence from Ariana life when her grandfather died some time ago.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Ariana, who is a dedicated family girl, adored her grandfather and was there by her side in his last days. Her fans and well-wishers consoled her in the most difficult times when her grandfather passed away and she was mourning. But Ariana's boyfriend Jai was not present there physically and she did mention about it in her latest Twitter post.
"...I thank my loves for being so in tune to what is good and right for me and my heart... I hope you will surround yourselves with people who will be there for you thru the bad times, not just the good," the "Problem" singer wrote in a long Twitter post on Monday.
"I thank everybody who was here for me when I needed them as the ones who weren't really broke my heart," Ariana continued making is quite clear that she is very pissed off with people who "broke her heart" by their absence.
Ariana Grande has been dating Jai Brooks, a member of the Australian YouTube pranksters' group The Janoskians since Aug 2012. However just like any other long distance relationship (Jai is in Australia while Ariana is in the U.S.), this one too had its own set of problems and the couple broke up in 2013.
But the two young lovers decided to give another chance to their love life and rekindled their romance in May 2014. But the latest incident of Jai's absence in Ariana's life has hurt the singer too much and they have now broken up, various news agencies are reporting. The "Bang Bang" singer is looking forward to a new life.
"August is about to be a beautiful, beautiful month. Looking forward to all the good coming up," Ariana concluded in her Twitter post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border