Ariana Grande & Jai Brooks Break Up: Jai Breaks Ariana's Heart by Not Being with Her - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 5, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks have reportedly broken up once again and this time it looks like it is the final goodbye. Ariana is reportedly not happy that Jai was not there when she needed him in her difficult times recently. True love is not only about spending good times together but it also means being with each other in the hard and difficult times too. Looks like Jai Brooks, 19, needs to understand that. The reason for the split is Jai's obvious absence from Ariana life when her grandfather died some time ago.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Ariana, who is a dedicated family girl, adored her grandfather and was there by her side in his last days. Her fans and well-wishers consoled her in the most difficult times when her grandfather passed away and she was mourning. But Ariana's boyfriend Jai was not present there physically and she did mention about it in her latest Twitter post.
"...I thank my loves for being so in tune to what is good and right for me and my heart... I hope you will surround yourselves with people who will be there for you thru the bad times, not just the good," the "Problem" singer wrote in a long Twitter post on Monday.
"I thank everybody who was here for me when I needed them as the ones who weren't really broke my heart," Ariana continued making is quite clear that she is very pissed off with people who "broke her heart" by their absence.
Ariana Grande has been dating Jai Brooks, a member of the Australian YouTube pranksters' group The Janoskians since Aug 2012. However just like any other long distance relationship (Jai is in Australia while Ariana is in the U.S.), this one too had its own set of problems and the couple broke up in 2013.
But the two young lovers decided to give another chance to their love life and rekindled their romance in May 2014. But the latest incident of Jai's absence in Ariana's life has hurt the singer too much and they have now broken up, various news agencies are reporting. The "Bang Bang" singer is looking forward to a new life.
"August is about to be a beautiful, beautiful month. Looking forward to all the good coming up," Ariana concluded in her Twitter post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report