Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Abel Could be Introduced in New Season, Jeremy Carver Teases Discussion with Writers
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 5, 2014 2:24 PM EST
"Supernatural" fans are looking forward to Season 10 due to the exciting events that will happen such as Dean's (Jensen Ackles) demon transformation, the fading grace of angel Castiel (Misha Collins), the 200th episode of the CW TV series, the return of familiar characters and introduction of new ones. After introducing Cain in Season 9, executive producer Jeremy Carver talked about the possibility of also introducing Cain's brother, Abel, in the upcoming new season.
In Season 9, Episode 11 titled "First Born," the viewers met the character Cain (Timothy Omundson) and witnessed how the "Mark of Cain" got transferred to Dean Winchester. Executive producer Jeremy Carver admitted in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that he would love to have actor Timothy Omundson back in "Supernatural" Season 10.
However, Timothy Omundson currently has a busy work schedule in the upcoming ABC TV show titled "Galavant." Jeremy Carver teased that the "Supernatural" writers have talked about the possibility of bringing in Cain's brother, Abel, instead in Season 10. "That's a great idea, and [it] has been bandied about in the writers room," Carver shared.
The executive producer continued to tease about what will happen to Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) and Castiel (Misha Collins) in "Supernatural" Season 10 when the two characters search for Demon Dean. Actor Misha Collins revealed that his angel character will be more concerned in fixing Dean rather than his fading grace.
Sam and Castiel will be looking for Dean in the beginning of "Supernatural" Season 10 but the two characters will not be doing it together. According to the executive producer, there are two reasons why Sam and Castiel are not teaming up in the search for Demon Dean.
"One has to do with Castiel not wanting to be a distraction with his own issue, and then there's another reason which we learn during the episode," Carver teased. When asked if the Kansas song "Carry on Wayward Son" will be included in the musical-like 200th episode, Jeremy Carver responded that the song will be featured in the milestone episode in one form or another.
"Supernatural" is scheduled to return with Season 10 on Tuesday night, Oct. 7, at 9/8c on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Sheriff Jody Mills to Return in New Season, Another Female Sheriff's Appearance Confirmed - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Exclusive Footage on Demon Dean Shown at 2014 Comic-Con, Sam and Dean to Fight with Castiel Trying to Help - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles