Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Abel Could be Introduced in New Season, Jeremy Carver Teases Discussion with Writers
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 5, 2014 2:24 PM EST
"Supernatural" fans are looking forward to Season 10 due to the exciting events that will happen such as Dean's (Jensen Ackles) demon transformation, the fading grace of angel Castiel (Misha Collins), the 200th episode of the CW TV series, the return of familiar characters and introduction of new ones. After introducing Cain in Season 9, executive producer Jeremy Carver talked about the possibility of also introducing Cain's brother, Abel, in the upcoming new season.
In Season 9, Episode 11 titled "First Born," the viewers met the character Cain (Timothy Omundson) and witnessed how the "Mark of Cain" got transferred to Dean Winchester. Executive producer Jeremy Carver admitted in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that he would love to have actor Timothy Omundson back in "Supernatural" Season 10.
However, Timothy Omundson currently has a busy work schedule in the upcoming ABC TV show titled "Galavant." Jeremy Carver teased that the "Supernatural" writers have talked about the possibility of bringing in Cain's brother, Abel, instead in Season 10. "That's a great idea, and [it] has been bandied about in the writers room," Carver shared.
The executive producer continued to tease about what will happen to Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) and Castiel (Misha Collins) in "Supernatural" Season 10 when the two characters search for Demon Dean. Actor Misha Collins revealed that his angel character will be more concerned in fixing Dean rather than his fading grace.
Sam and Castiel will be looking for Dean in the beginning of "Supernatural" Season 10 but the two characters will not be doing it together. According to the executive producer, there are two reasons why Sam and Castiel are not teaming up in the search for Demon Dean.
"One has to do with Castiel not wanting to be a distraction with his own issue, and then there's another reason which we learn during the episode," Carver teased. When asked if the Kansas song "Carry on Wayward Son" will be included in the musical-like 200th episode, Jeremy Carver responded that the song will be featured in the milestone episode in one form or another.
"Supernatural" is scheduled to return with Season 10 on Tuesday night, Oct. 7, at 9/8c on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Sheriff Jody Mills to Return in New Season, Another Female Sheriff's Appearance Confirmed - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Exclusive Footage on Demon Dean Shown at 2014 Comic-Con, Sam and Dean to Fight with Castiel Trying to Help - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed