Kristin Cavallari Losses 20 Pounds Post Pregnancy: Thanks to Her Paleo Diet and Work Out Schedule[Video]
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 5, 2014 2:17 PM EST
It has always been a tough task for every new mother to shed off extra fat after delivering the baby in order to come back to shape. For celebrities who are always under media attention it possesses even greater challenge.
According to the report by Access Hollywood. the fashion designer actress Kristin Cavallari, within two months of welcoming her second son Jaxon, has managed to lose 20 pounds,
"I've been working out really hard. Those last five pounds are really stubborn. It's in your stomach," Kristin said in describing her reason for accelerating her diet and fitness program.
As far as weight loss in concerned, Kristin strongly admitted with the concept of Paleo diet.
Kristin confirmed that dairy products help in gaining more weight.
"I stay away from dairy for the most part," she said. "I think that is the number one weight gainer."
Kristin also revealed her extreme cautiousness to include only right kind of food in her daily intake.
According to WebPro News,apart from maintaining a strict diet schedule, Kristin elaborated on her workout regimen.
"I've been working out four to five times a week for 30 to 45 minutes at home, doing tons of leg work like squats, lunges and lifting weights," she said.
To shed off more post pregnancy weight, she wanted to stick to Paleo diet.
As a lover of Paleo diet, Kristin’s meal includes organic vegetables, chicken, fish and bison, avocado and sea salt.
A proper diet with a regular exercise schedule is all you need to look better and to be happy with yourself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Peter Quillin Claims That Adriana Lima Will Beat Gisele In The Boxing Ring; Adriana's Weight Loss Through Boxing and A Paleo Diet
- 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Star Kourtney Kardashian Blamed For Khloe's Weight Gain Through Social Media Messages
- Joan Rivers May Have Died From Propofol Like Michael Jackson
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy: Middleton's Morning Sickness Could Cause Risk Of Miscarriage[Watch Video]
- Caution to Diabetics: Artificial Sweeteners May Increase Blood Sugar Levels Based on Study
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone