Kanye West & Baby North West Smile and Look Adorable Together in Latest Picture at Recording Studio
By nidhi tewari | August 5, 2014 1:55 PM EST
North West is a lucky kid. Not only she has super successful parents in Kim and Kanye but she also gets to hear the unreleased music of her rapper daddy Kanye West. Yes, the toddler who just turned one-year-old in June, visited her daddy in the recording studio on Monday and Kim captured the precious moment in a picture and posted the shot on her Instagram page.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014.
The picture shows the adorable baby North sitting on his daddy Kanye's lap in his recording studio wearing a plain white t-shirt. The cute toddler is all smiles as she sits on Kanye's legs. The "Yeezus" rapper too has a big grin on his face, which is rarely seen.
"#BringYourDaughterToWorkDay," Kim captioned the picture, which can be seen here. The father and daughter duo look really adorable together and the picture has been liked by more than one million fans in less than 10 hours of being posted. The comments on the picture are mostly by Kim's fans who believe that North West looks "cute," "adorable," "beautiful" and "amazing."
The rapper is dressed casually as he works in his studio. Kanye wears a plain white t-shirt and black shorts as he smiles for the picture looking adorably at his daughter. There has been speculation in the media that Kim is planning to try for a sibling for North West soon.
However, in the recent episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians," Kim also became increasingly passionate about adopting a Thai girl from an orphanage.
"I literally cannot stop thinking about her. I told Kanye, 'Honestly, this girl is so sweet and so cute, I would like totally adopt her'," Kim revealed to her mother Kris Jenner on the Sunday's episode of the reality show. The incident happened when the entire Kardashian-Jenner clan was holidaying in Thailand some time back.
However, Kris told Kim to think rationally as there is much more to adoption than just feeling passionately about it.
"Oh my god, you can't just go to an orphanage, fall in love with a child and take them home like your shopping. I mean I bet there are things that you could do that would make all the difference to this little girl's life without bringing her home," stated Kris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM