Kanye West & Baby North West Smile and Look Adorable Together in Latest Picture at Recording Studio
By nidhi tewari | August 5, 2014 1:55 PM EST
North West is a lucky kid. Not only she has super successful parents in Kim and Kanye but she also gets to hear the unreleased music of her rapper daddy Kanye West. Yes, the toddler who just turned one-year-old in June, visited her daddy in the recording studio on Monday and Kim captured the precious moment in a picture and posted the shot on her Instagram page.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014.
The picture shows the adorable baby North sitting on his daddy Kanye's lap in his recording studio wearing a plain white t-shirt. The cute toddler is all smiles as she sits on Kanye's legs. The "Yeezus" rapper too has a big grin on his face, which is rarely seen.
"#BringYourDaughterToWorkDay," Kim captioned the picture, which can be seen here. The father and daughter duo look really adorable together and the picture has been liked by more than one million fans in less than 10 hours of being posted. The comments on the picture are mostly by Kim's fans who believe that North West looks "cute," "adorable," "beautiful" and "amazing."
The rapper is dressed casually as he works in his studio. Kanye wears a plain white t-shirt and black shorts as he smiles for the picture looking adorably at his daughter. There has been speculation in the media that Kim is planning to try for a sibling for North West soon.
However, in the recent episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians," Kim also became increasingly passionate about adopting a Thai girl from an orphanage.
"I literally cannot stop thinking about her. I told Kanye, 'Honestly, this girl is so sweet and so cute, I would like totally adopt her'," Kim revealed to her mother Kris Jenner on the Sunday's episode of the reality show. The incident happened when the entire Kardashian-Jenner clan was holidaying in Thailand some time back.
However, Kris told Kim to think rationally as there is much more to adoption than just feeling passionately about it.
"Oh my god, you can't just go to an orphanage, fall in love with a child and take them home like your shopping. I mean I bet there are things that you could do that would make all the difference to this little girl's life without bringing her home," stated Kris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage