Kanye West & Baby North West Smile and Look Adorable Together in Latest Picture at Recording Studio
By nidhi tewari | August 5, 2014 1:55 PM EST
North West is a lucky kid. Not only she has super successful parents in Kim and Kanye but she also gets to hear the unreleased music of her rapper daddy Kanye West. Yes, the toddler who just turned one-year-old in June, visited her daddy in the recording studio on Monday and Kim captured the precious moment in a picture and posted the shot on her Instagram page.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014.
The picture shows the adorable baby North sitting on his daddy Kanye's lap in his recording studio wearing a plain white t-shirt. The cute toddler is all smiles as she sits on Kanye's legs. The "Yeezus" rapper too has a big grin on his face, which is rarely seen.
"#BringYourDaughterToWorkDay," Kim captioned the picture, which can be seen here. The father and daughter duo look really adorable together and the picture has been liked by more than one million fans in less than 10 hours of being posted. The comments on the picture are mostly by Kim's fans who believe that North West looks "cute," "adorable," "beautiful" and "amazing."
The rapper is dressed casually as he works in his studio. Kanye wears a plain white t-shirt and black shorts as he smiles for the picture looking adorably at his daughter. There has been speculation in the media that Kim is planning to try for a sibling for North West soon.
However, in the recent episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians," Kim also became increasingly passionate about adopting a Thai girl from an orphanage.
"I literally cannot stop thinking about her. I told Kanye, 'Honestly, this girl is so sweet and so cute, I would like totally adopt her'," Kim revealed to her mother Kris Jenner on the Sunday's episode of the reality show. The incident happened when the entire Kardashian-Jenner clan was holidaying in Thailand some time back.
However, Kris told Kim to think rationally as there is much more to adoption than just feeling passionately about it.
"Oh my god, you can't just go to an orphanage, fall in love with a child and take them home like your shopping. I mean I bet there are things that you could do that would make all the difference to this little girl's life without bringing her home," stated Kris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft