The Bachelor 2014 Update: Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Reveal the Truth about Their Relationship
By jaskiran kaur | August 5, 2014 1:14 PM EST
Ever since "The Bachelor" stars Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell went public with their relationship after the March finale, the couple has been surrounded by controversies or split speculations. But in their recent interview they cleared the air and talked about their relationship. Read on to find out the truth about Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell's relationship.
32-year-old Juan Pablo Galavis' controversial stint at "The Bachelor" 2014 drew lots of public attention and criticism. When the bachelor refused to propose or admit his feelings for Nikki Ferrell, "The Bachelor" winner, on the finale, it was speculated that the couple is bound to split without engagement or wedding.
But while speaking to People, the couple addressed the issue and revealed how they are doing together.
"We're doing great," Juan Pablo Galavis' girlfriend Nikki Ferrell told the People.
We are very happy together," she added.
The couple has been under constant media scrutiny and time and again rumours about their split have emerged. In the month of July, the reality TV star was snapped getting cozy with another woman in a party in Atlantic City. TMZ reported that Juan Pablo was asking for the phone number of another woman identified as Ang Cottone, the woman who "fought with Tam Mom on Howard Stern's show." Soon after, Nikki Ferrell posted a heartbreaking quote by Karen Moning that freaked out fans and sparked break up rumours. Several media outlets thought that the couple has actually split or is facing relationship problems. This was not the first time the couple was slammed with split speculations.
While speaking to People, the bachelor reveals that he doesn't "pay attention" to all that is said about his relationship with Nikki Ferrell. Juan Pablo admitted that he doesn't "like to read what people write" because he believes that they "don't know" what their "relationship is all about."
As for Nikki Ferrell, she admits that she reads "what people say" and it is "hurtful" for her.
The report notes that "The Bachelor" couple participated in a charity event Hearts of Reality in Celebration, Florida. Over the weekend, Nikki Ferrell who is a pediatric nurse and single dad Juan Pablo attended the event that raised funds for an organization dedicated to "grant wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses."
In additional news, fans know Juan Pablo Galavis is going to turn 33 in the month of August. Wetpaint reports that the bachelor is super excited for it and spent his "pre-birthday weekend" with his girlfriend in Orlando before arriving at Give Kids the World Village for the charity event.
It is reported that the former soccer player is hosting a birthday bash at the Falmingo Theater Bar in Miami on August 7, 2014. Based on Nikki Ferrell's weather updates on Twitter, the publication inferred that she is in town for her beau's birthday celebration. She even tweeted her excitement about a gift she received from Juan Pablo Galavis. She posted a picture of her and Juan Pablo posing with a kitty. Also, the winning bachelorette seems to be taking interest in her boyfriend's favourite sport. On Aug. 5, Juan Pablo Galavis shared a photo of two of them on Twitter, posing in a football stadium, where they must be witnessing Manchester United Vs Liverpool match.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes