The Bachelor 2014 Update: Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Reveal the Truth about Their Relationship
By jaskiran kaur | August 5, 2014 1:14 PM EST
Ever since "The Bachelor" stars Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell went public with their relationship after the March finale, the couple has been surrounded by controversies or split speculations. But in their recent interview they cleared the air and talked about their relationship. Read on to find out the truth about Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell's relationship.
32-year-old Juan Pablo Galavis' controversial stint at "The Bachelor" 2014 drew lots of public attention and criticism. When the bachelor refused to propose or admit his feelings for Nikki Ferrell, "The Bachelor" winner, on the finale, it was speculated that the couple is bound to split without engagement or wedding.
But while speaking to People, the couple addressed the issue and revealed how they are doing together.
"We're doing great," Juan Pablo Galavis' girlfriend Nikki Ferrell told the People.
We are very happy together," she added.
The couple has been under constant media scrutiny and time and again rumours about their split have emerged. In the month of July, the reality TV star was snapped getting cozy with another woman in a party in Atlantic City. TMZ reported that Juan Pablo was asking for the phone number of another woman identified as Ang Cottone, the woman who "fought with Tam Mom on Howard Stern's show." Soon after, Nikki Ferrell posted a heartbreaking quote by Karen Moning that freaked out fans and sparked break up rumours. Several media outlets thought that the couple has actually split or is facing relationship problems. This was not the first time the couple was slammed with split speculations.
While speaking to People, the bachelor reveals that he doesn't "pay attention" to all that is said about his relationship with Nikki Ferrell. Juan Pablo admitted that he doesn't "like to read what people write" because he believes that they "don't know" what their "relationship is all about."
As for Nikki Ferrell, she admits that she reads "what people say" and it is "hurtful" for her.
The report notes that "The Bachelor" couple participated in a charity event Hearts of Reality in Celebration, Florida. Over the weekend, Nikki Ferrell who is a pediatric nurse and single dad Juan Pablo attended the event that raised funds for an organization dedicated to "grant wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses."
In additional news, fans know Juan Pablo Galavis is going to turn 33 in the month of August. Wetpaint reports that the bachelor is super excited for it and spent his "pre-birthday weekend" with his girlfriend in Orlando before arriving at Give Kids the World Village for the charity event.
It is reported that the former soccer player is hosting a birthday bash at the Falmingo Theater Bar in Miami on August 7, 2014. Based on Nikki Ferrell's weather updates on Twitter, the publication inferred that she is in town for her beau's birthday celebration. She even tweeted her excitement about a gift she received from Juan Pablo Galavis. She posted a picture of her and Juan Pablo posing with a kitty. Also, the winning bachelorette seems to be taking interest in her boyfriend's favourite sport. On Aug. 5, Juan Pablo Galavis shared a photo of two of them on Twitter, posing in a football stadium, where they must be witnessing Manchester United Vs Liverpool match.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery