The Bachelor 2014 Update: Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Reveal the Truth about Their Relationship
By jaskiran kaur | August 5, 2014 1:14 PM EST
Ever since "The Bachelor" stars Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell went public with their relationship after the March finale, the couple has been surrounded by controversies or split speculations. But in their recent interview they cleared the air and talked about their relationship. Read on to find out the truth about Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell's relationship.
32-year-old Juan Pablo Galavis' controversial stint at "The Bachelor" 2014 drew lots of public attention and criticism. When the bachelor refused to propose or admit his feelings for Nikki Ferrell, "The Bachelor" winner, on the finale, it was speculated that the couple is bound to split without engagement or wedding.
But while speaking to People, the couple addressed the issue and revealed how they are doing together.
"We're doing great," Juan Pablo Galavis' girlfriend Nikki Ferrell told the People.
We are very happy together," she added.
The couple has been under constant media scrutiny and time and again rumours about their split have emerged. In the month of July, the reality TV star was snapped getting cozy with another woman in a party in Atlantic City. TMZ reported that Juan Pablo was asking for the phone number of another woman identified as Ang Cottone, the woman who "fought with Tam Mom on Howard Stern's show." Soon after, Nikki Ferrell posted a heartbreaking quote by Karen Moning that freaked out fans and sparked break up rumours. Several media outlets thought that the couple has actually split or is facing relationship problems. This was not the first time the couple was slammed with split speculations.
While speaking to People, the bachelor reveals that he doesn't "pay attention" to all that is said about his relationship with Nikki Ferrell. Juan Pablo admitted that he doesn't "like to read what people write" because he believes that they "don't know" what their "relationship is all about."
As for Nikki Ferrell, she admits that she reads "what people say" and it is "hurtful" for her.
The report notes that "The Bachelor" couple participated in a charity event Hearts of Reality in Celebration, Florida. Over the weekend, Nikki Ferrell who is a pediatric nurse and single dad Juan Pablo attended the event that raised funds for an organization dedicated to "grant wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses."
In additional news, fans know Juan Pablo Galavis is going to turn 33 in the month of August. Wetpaint reports that the bachelor is super excited for it and spent his "pre-birthday weekend" with his girlfriend in Orlando before arriving at Give Kids the World Village for the charity event.
It is reported that the former soccer player is hosting a birthday bash at the Falmingo Theater Bar in Miami on August 7, 2014. Based on Nikki Ferrell's weather updates on Twitter, the publication inferred that she is in town for her beau's birthday celebration. She even tweeted her excitement about a gift she received from Juan Pablo Galavis. She posted a picture of her and Juan Pablo posing with a kitty. Also, the winning bachelorette seems to be taking interest in her boyfriend's favourite sport. On Aug. 5, Juan Pablo Galavis shared a photo of two of them on Twitter, posing in a football stadium, where they must be witnessing Manchester United Vs Liverpool match.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories