Kit Harington Dating Again, Back With Game of Thrones Co-Star Rose Leslie --- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 5, 2014 12:38 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" Jon Snow actor Kit Harington is back on the dating scene again as he has reportedly gotten back with co-star and former girlfriend Rose Leslie who played as Ygritte in the HBO drama.
(L-R) Cast members Jay Baruchel, Kit Harington, America Ferrera, Cate Blanchett, and Djimon Hounsou pose on the red carpet as they arrive for the screening of the film "How to Train Your Dragon 2" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 16, 2014.
A source told US Weekly that the two stars are back together and has been dating for three months now.
"That said, it's casual right now and they're having fun. They're not moving in together or anything like that yet," the source said.
The two British stars sparked dating rumours again after they were spotted arriving together in LAX airport the previous month. Daily Mail added that although they were not holding hands or showing any kind of PDA, they were snapped walking closely together in the international airport. They were also present during the Comic-con panel for "Game of Thrones" in San Diego where they sat beside each other.
According to US, Kit Harington and Rose Leslie dated for a year before ending their relationship in August. Prior to dating, the 27-year old stars started out as friends as both are from London and already knew each other even prior to landing roles in the fantasy drama "Game of Thrones." However, the more they saw of each other filming the TV show the more their friendship blossomed into romance. Daily Mail added their love story began on set since they were cast to play as the lovers Jon Snow and Ygritte.
Rose Leslie once referred to Kit as a "lovely man" and told US that the curly-haired actor doesn't think of himself as a "heartthrob."
She also talked about her on-screen chemistry with the actor to the Daily Beast and only has nice words to say about Kit Harington.
"Kit is a wonderful, wonderful man. He's very lovely, charming, sweet, and incredibly funny," she said.
"So having that dialogue off-screen certainly pushes for the relationship they have on-screen. And if you're willing to trust the other person and allow them to play on-screen with the scene, it's a lovely attribute to have," she added.
However, despite rumours of their reconciliation Kit Harington and Rose Leslie has remained tight-lipped. Daily News reported Kit's rep has also declined to comment on the actor's personal life.
Source: YouTube/Simone Boyce
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James