Kit Harington Dating Again, Back With Game of Thrones Co-Star Rose Leslie --- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 5, 2014 12:38 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" Jon Snow actor Kit Harington is back on the dating scene again as he has reportedly gotten back with co-star and former girlfriend Rose Leslie who played as Ygritte in the HBO drama.
(L-R) Cast members Jay Baruchel, Kit Harington, America Ferrera, Cate Blanchett, and Djimon Hounsou pose on the red carpet as they arrive for the screening of the film "How to Train Your Dragon 2" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 16, 2014.
A source told US Weekly that the two stars are back together and has been dating for three months now.
"That said, it's casual right now and they're having fun. They're not moving in together or anything like that yet," the source said.
The two British stars sparked dating rumours again after they were spotted arriving together in LAX airport the previous month. Daily Mail added that although they were not holding hands or showing any kind of PDA, they were snapped walking closely together in the international airport. They were also present during the Comic-con panel for "Game of Thrones" in San Diego where they sat beside each other.
According to US, Kit Harington and Rose Leslie dated for a year before ending their relationship in August. Prior to dating, the 27-year old stars started out as friends as both are from London and already knew each other even prior to landing roles in the fantasy drama "Game of Thrones." However, the more they saw of each other filming the TV show the more their friendship blossomed into romance. Daily Mail added their love story began on set since they were cast to play as the lovers Jon Snow and Ygritte.
Rose Leslie once referred to Kit as a "lovely man" and told US that the curly-haired actor doesn't think of himself as a "heartthrob."
She also talked about her on-screen chemistry with the actor to the Daily Beast and only has nice words to say about Kit Harington.
"Kit is a wonderful, wonderful man. He's very lovely, charming, sweet, and incredibly funny," she said.
"So having that dialogue off-screen certainly pushes for the relationship they have on-screen. And if you're willing to trust the other person and allow them to play on-screen with the scene, it's a lovely attribute to have," she added.
However, despite rumours of their reconciliation Kit Harington and Rose Leslie has remained tight-lipped. Daily News reported Kit's rep has also declined to comment on the actor's personal life.
Source: YouTube/Simone Boyce
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change