The Bachelorette Update: Andi Dorfman’s Affairs Make Josh Murray ‘Insecure’, Report Suggests Relationship Problems; Find Out the Truth
By jaskiran kaur | August 5, 2014 12:34 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" wrapped up its finale last week and speculations about the newest "Bachelor Nation" couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray are already running rampant. A latest report suggests that all is not well in Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's life after "The Bachelorette." Read on to find out the details.
Last week fans witnessed Josh Murray's adorable proposal to Andi Dorfman on the drama-filled "The Bachelorette" finale. Despite the controversy created by Nick Viall's sex revelation, the couple seemed happy and supportive of each other.
But now Life & Style is reporting that the winning bachelor is displaying a change in his behaviour with Andi Dorfman. The report notes that contrary to his "sweet" and "sensitive guy" nature, Josh Murray is acting more "controlling and jealous."
A source told the publication that Josh Murray is feeling "very insecure" about his relationship with Andi Dorfman. It is reported that his feelings of insecurity became worse "after watching everything unfold on TV and seeing Andi tell other guys she's in love with them."
Furthermore, Josh Murray reportedly "questions" Andi Dorfman over "any time spent apart." Andi is said to be a "fiercely independent" and an outgoing person, who loves to spend time with her friends and loved ones. The report notes that initially she thought that Josh's feelings of "jealousy" were only his love for her. But after going public with the relationship, these feelings have only gotten intense and he is reportedly "jealous all the time."
However, contrary to these reports, the couple is said to be discussing their much-awaited wedding publicly already. While speaking to People, "The Bachelorette" star revealed that she would like to tie the knot on TV.
"They'll just have to film the reception. It will be a lot of fun," Andi Dorfman told the publication.
Andi Dorfman revealed that she "cannot wait to get married" to Josh Murray, the bachelor whom she got engaged to on the show. However, she "needs time to plan." She revealed that it is going to be a "huge wedding" since she has a big family. As for Josh Murray, he thinks "next spring" is "a good time" to exchange the vows. At the same time, the former baseball player feels that his Atlanta attorney fiancé can do all the planning of their wedding.
The couple is eager to start a family. While speaking to People, Andi Dorfman gushed about having "four or five kids."
Slamming the relationship problem speculations, Andi Dorfman also shared an intimate photo of her and Josh Murray on Twitter. The photo shows the couple cuddled up together in the bed with Josh's dog sleeping on their side. The adorable photo suggests that "The Bachelorette" couple is making the most of their proximity. Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman reside in Atlanta unlike the fellow "Bachelor Nation" couple Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo. While Nikki lives in Kansas, Juan Pablo Galavis resides in Miami and they are reportedly maintaining a long-distance relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate