The Bachelorette Update: Andi Dorfman’s Affairs Make Josh Murray ‘Insecure’, Report Suggests Relationship Problems; Find Out the Truth
By jaskiran kaur | August 5, 2014 12:34 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" wrapped up its finale last week and speculations about the newest "Bachelor Nation" couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray are already running rampant. A latest report suggests that all is not well in Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's life after "The Bachelorette." Read on to find out the details.
Last week fans witnessed Josh Murray's adorable proposal to Andi Dorfman on the drama-filled "The Bachelorette" finale. Despite the controversy created by Nick Viall's sex revelation, the couple seemed happy and supportive of each other.
But now Life & Style is reporting that the winning bachelor is displaying a change in his behaviour with Andi Dorfman. The report notes that contrary to his "sweet" and "sensitive guy" nature, Josh Murray is acting more "controlling and jealous."
A source told the publication that Josh Murray is feeling "very insecure" about his relationship with Andi Dorfman. It is reported that his feelings of insecurity became worse "after watching everything unfold on TV and seeing Andi tell other guys she's in love with them."
Furthermore, Josh Murray reportedly "questions" Andi Dorfman over "any time spent apart." Andi is said to be a "fiercely independent" and an outgoing person, who loves to spend time with her friends and loved ones. The report notes that initially she thought that Josh's feelings of "jealousy" were only his love for her. But after going public with the relationship, these feelings have only gotten intense and he is reportedly "jealous all the time."
However, contrary to these reports, the couple is said to be discussing their much-awaited wedding publicly already. While speaking to People, "The Bachelorette" star revealed that she would like to tie the knot on TV.
"They'll just have to film the reception. It will be a lot of fun," Andi Dorfman told the publication.
Andi Dorfman revealed that she "cannot wait to get married" to Josh Murray, the bachelor whom she got engaged to on the show. However, she "needs time to plan." She revealed that it is going to be a "huge wedding" since she has a big family. As for Josh Murray, he thinks "next spring" is "a good time" to exchange the vows. At the same time, the former baseball player feels that his Atlanta attorney fiancé can do all the planning of their wedding.
The couple is eager to start a family. While speaking to People, Andi Dorfman gushed about having "four or five kids."
Slamming the relationship problem speculations, Andi Dorfman also shared an intimate photo of her and Josh Murray on Twitter. The photo shows the couple cuddled up together in the bed with Josh's dog sleeping on their side. The adorable photo suggests that "The Bachelorette" couple is making the most of their proximity. Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman reside in Atlanta unlike the fellow "Bachelor Nation" couple Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo. While Nikki lives in Kansas, Juan Pablo Galavis resides in Miami and they are reportedly maintaining a long-distance relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect