Floyd Mayweather’s Daughter, Iyanna, Takes to Social Media to Brag About Their Pricey Audemars Piguet Watches
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 5, 2014 11:53 AM EST
Floyd Mayweather's daughter, Iyanna, took to social media to brag about their expensive Audemars Piguet watches. The 14-year-old shared a snap of her new luxury watch on Twitter and Instagram.
REUTERS/Las Vegas Sun/Steve Ma
WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. attends a news conference at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 30, 2014. Mayweather will take on WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana of Argentina in a WBC/WBA unification fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 3. REUTERS/Las Vegas Sun/Steve Marcus
Iyanna showed off the picture of their jaw-dropping watches on Aug. 4. According to the Daily Mail, the watches were Floyd's latest purchase.
Floyd also shared a photo of him wearing the same watch on his Twitter account.
MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T pic.twitter.com/HCz5D6BdeH— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) August 4, 2014
Floyd has been notorious in spending a substantial amount of money on luxury things not only for himself, but also for the people around him especially his family and the entire Money Team. In 2013, Floyd spent $250,000 for a diamond watch for Iyanna's 13th birthday, The Global Grind reported. Some people thought that those gifts would be better served going to charity, but for Floyd, he strived hard to succeed so he can give his family and children "the best life possible."
When Iyanna celebrated her 14th birthday in May, Floyd has reportedly paid $50,000 just for Nicki Minaj to show up on Iyanna's party.
It has been well documented that Floyd doesn't really worry about spending money. The Haute Living reported that Floyd has a watch collection that is worth $10 million including a $2 million Jacob & Co. Rainbow Tourbillon, a $1.3 million Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, and a $1 million Piaget Galaxy. In 2012, Floyd bragged about having seven different Audemars Piguet watches for all the days of the week. He has properties in Los Angeles, Michigan, Las Vegas, New York, and Miami. He also owns 21 cars including a Rolls Royce, Bugatti, and a Bentley.
With Floyd's grandiose and ludicrous riches, Iyanna and the rest of the Mayweather clan can certainly live an ultra-wealthy life.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage