Floyd Mayweather’s Daughter, Iyanna, Takes to Social Media to Brag About Their Pricey Audemars Piguet Watches
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 5, 2014 11:53 AM EST
Floyd Mayweather's daughter, Iyanna, took to social media to brag about their expensive Audemars Piguet watches. The 14-year-old shared a snap of her new luxury watch on Twitter and Instagram.
REUTERS/Las Vegas Sun/Steve Ma
WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. attends a news conference at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 30, 2014. Mayweather will take on WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana of Argentina in a WBC/WBA unification fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 3. REUTERS/Las Vegas Sun/Steve Marcus
Iyanna showed off the picture of their jaw-dropping watches on Aug. 4. According to the Daily Mail, the watches were Floyd's latest purchase.
Floyd also shared a photo of him wearing the same watch on his Twitter account.
MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T pic.twitter.com/HCz5D6BdeH— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) August 4, 2014
Floyd has been notorious in spending a substantial amount of money on luxury things not only for himself, but also for the people around him especially his family and the entire Money Team. In 2013, Floyd spent $250,000 for a diamond watch for Iyanna's 13th birthday, The Global Grind reported. Some people thought that those gifts would be better served going to charity, but for Floyd, he strived hard to succeed so he can give his family and children "the best life possible."
When Iyanna celebrated her 14th birthday in May, Floyd has reportedly paid $50,000 just for Nicki Minaj to show up on Iyanna's party.
It has been well documented that Floyd doesn't really worry about spending money. The Haute Living reported that Floyd has a watch collection that is worth $10 million including a $2 million Jacob & Co. Rainbow Tourbillon, a $1.3 million Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, and a $1 million Piaget Galaxy. In 2012, Floyd bragged about having seven different Audemars Piguet watches for all the days of the week. He has properties in Los Angeles, Michigan, Las Vegas, New York, and Miami. He also owns 21 cars including a Rolls Royce, Bugatti, and a Bentley.
With Floyd's grandiose and ludicrous riches, Iyanna and the rest of the Mayweather clan can certainly live an ultra-wealthy life.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Ronda Rousey Puts Up Her Belongings For Auction
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks