Floyd Mayweather’s Daughter, Iyanna, Takes to Social Media to Brag About Their Pricey Audemars Piguet Watches
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 5, 2014 11:53 AM EST
Floyd Mayweather's daughter, Iyanna, took to social media to brag about their expensive Audemars Piguet watches. The 14-year-old shared a snap of her new luxury watch on Twitter and Instagram.
REUTERS/Las Vegas Sun/Steve Ma
WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. attends a news conference at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 30, 2014. Mayweather will take on WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana of Argentina in a WBC/WBA unification fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 3. REUTERS/Las Vegas Sun/Steve Marcus
Iyanna showed off the picture of their jaw-dropping watches on Aug. 4. According to the Daily Mail, the watches were Floyd's latest purchase.
Floyd also shared a photo of him wearing the same watch on his Twitter account.
MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T pic.twitter.com/HCz5D6BdeH— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) August 4, 2014
Floyd has been notorious in spending a substantial amount of money on luxury things not only for himself, but also for the people around him especially his family and the entire Money Team. In 2013, Floyd spent $250,000 for a diamond watch for Iyanna's 13th birthday, The Global Grind reported. Some people thought that those gifts would be better served going to charity, but for Floyd, he strived hard to succeed so he can give his family and children "the best life possible."
When Iyanna celebrated her 14th birthday in May, Floyd has reportedly paid $50,000 just for Nicki Minaj to show up on Iyanna's party.
It has been well documented that Floyd doesn't really worry about spending money. The Haute Living reported that Floyd has a watch collection that is worth $10 million including a $2 million Jacob & Co. Rainbow Tourbillon, a $1.3 million Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, and a $1 million Piaget Galaxy. In 2012, Floyd bragged about having seven different Audemars Piguet watches for all the days of the week. He has properties in Los Angeles, Michigan, Las Vegas, New York, and Miami. He also owns 21 cars including a Rolls Royce, Bugatti, and a Bentley.
With Floyd's grandiose and ludicrous riches, Iyanna and the rest of the Mayweather clan can certainly live an ultra-wealthy life.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date