Kendall Jenner Lands Two Teen Vogue Magazine Covers
By Diadem Pambid | August 5, 2014 10:59 AM EST
Kendall Jenner is certainly making a mark in the fashion industry. For one, the 18-year old model has not landed one but two covers for the September issue of Teen Vogue. Here's all there is to know about Kendall's two magazine covers that proves to be double the fun and fashion.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner's PDA at Riccardo Tisci's Birthday Party Caught on Instagram, Couple Leaves Party Together
Just last month, Kendall managed to nab a cover for LOVE Magazine. Before that, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star managed to land feature pages for Vogue and Interview magazine. Apparently, the fashion world loves Kendall so much that she got featured on two covers for the Sept. of Teen Vogue.
The iconic fashion magazine took to Twitter to showcase one of two covers with the caption: "We proudly present the star of our dual-cover September issue." Check out the cover here. On the other hand, Kendall took to Instagram to post the second cover with the caption: "My September covers are finally here! Check out this one by @EmmaSummerton + @essvahn and visit@TeenVogue for the other version!" Check out the photo here.
Teen Vogue's Web site has released an excerpt of the magazine's cover story which is mostly about Kendall talking about how her TV fame affected her chances at modelling. A lot of critics claimed the 18-year old star only managed to walk high-end fashion shows because of her sister, Kim Kardashian.
"People didn't want to take a chance on me, I think because I was sort of known. They were a little bit on the fence about it. Some people might think that what I've done before made it easier for me to get jobs, but it was actually a disadvantage. I had to work even harder," shared Jenner.
However, Kendall has proven that she doesn't need the fame of her family to be where she is now. The 18-year old has walked for Marc Jacobs to Chanel all without the help of momager, Kris Jenner or sister, Kim Kardashian.
In other Kendall related news, the model was recently spotted hanging out with Justin Bieber at Riccardo Tisci's birthday party in Ibiza. According to insiders, the two were inseparable and had even left the venue together. Read more about the story here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones