Kendall Jenner Lands Two Teen Vogue Magazine Covers
By Diadem Pambid | August 5, 2014 10:59 AM EST
Kendall Jenner is certainly making a mark in the fashion industry. For one, the 18-year old model has not landed one but two covers for the September issue of Teen Vogue. Here's all there is to know about Kendall's two magazine covers that proves to be double the fun and fashion.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner's PDA at Riccardo Tisci's Birthday Party Caught on Instagram, Couple Leaves Party Together
Just last month, Kendall managed to nab a cover for LOVE Magazine. Before that, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star managed to land feature pages for Vogue and Interview magazine. Apparently, the fashion world loves Kendall so much that she got featured on two covers for the Sept. of Teen Vogue.
The iconic fashion magazine took to Twitter to showcase one of two covers with the caption: "We proudly present the star of our dual-cover September issue." Check out the cover here. On the other hand, Kendall took to Instagram to post the second cover with the caption: "My September covers are finally here! Check out this one by @EmmaSummerton + @essvahn and visit@TeenVogue for the other version!" Check out the photo here.
Teen Vogue's Web site has released an excerpt of the magazine's cover story which is mostly about Kendall talking about how her TV fame affected her chances at modelling. A lot of critics claimed the 18-year old star only managed to walk high-end fashion shows because of her sister, Kim Kardashian.
"People didn't want to take a chance on me, I think because I was sort of known. They were a little bit on the fence about it. Some people might think that what I've done before made it easier for me to get jobs, but it was actually a disadvantage. I had to work even harder," shared Jenner.
However, Kendall has proven that she doesn't need the fame of her family to be where she is now. The 18-year old has walked for Marc Jacobs to Chanel all without the help of momager, Kris Jenner or sister, Kim Kardashian.
In other Kendall related news, the model was recently spotted hanging out with Justin Bieber at Riccardo Tisci's birthday party in Ibiza. According to insiders, the two were inseparable and had even left the venue together. Read more about the story here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery