Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Send Out Their Save the Date Video Invitation
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 5, 2014 10:17 AM EST
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union have sent their sensational save the date invites for their upcoming Miami wedding. The duo did something extraordinary with something extra in their save the date invitation by adding the video when Wade proposed to Union.
Gabrielle Union arrives at the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
TMZ obtained an exclusive copy of Wade and Union save the date video invitation. Apparently, cameras were rolling on the day that Wade proposed to Union and they made sure that their guests will see the moment when he popped the question and asked her hand for marriage.
The idea of wedding proposals invoke passionate and romantic settings with lavish gestures, but for Wade, it was as simple as getting down on his knees and asking his kids to help him with the proposal, which will be seen in the ingenious save the date invitation.
Reportedly, Wade and Union are set to marry on Aug. 30 in Miami and they have imposed a special set of rules for the said matrimonial event. Wade and Union made sure that only the official wedding photographer will get to take the pictures as they have banned the use of camera phones at the occasion. Wade and Union have explained in a previous invitation they sent that the guests should be properly and fashionably dressed to the celebration. Male guests should be dressed in formal attire in black. White continues to be fairly austere requirement for feminine attire.
Wade and Union have also hired wedding security services to ensure that every guest will arrive and leave the event safely.
Wade proposed to Union on Dec. 21. The basketball athlete made the announcement on social media. Wade took to Instagram and shared a picture of the engagement ring. According to Hollywood Life, the cost of Union's engagement ring, made by celebrity jeweller Jason of Beverly Hills, cost around $800,000 to $1,000,000.
The wedding will be the second marriage for both Wade and Union.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?