Bachelor in Paradise Winner: How it All Ends and the Winning Couples Revealed [Major Spoilers]
By jaskiran kaur | August 5, 2014 9:36 AM EST
After the dramatic season of Andi Dorfman led "The Bachelorette" it's time to enjoy newest "Bachelor" series "Bachelor in Paradise." The show that gives second chance to former "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" contestants premieres on Aug 4, 2014. Even before the show's first episode aired, spoilers from the show's finale have been swirling around thanks to Reality Steve. For those eager fans, here are few spoilers from ABC's "Bachelor in Paradise." Read on to find out how it all ends and who the winning couples are. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
"Bachelor in Paradise" brings back several "Bachelorette" and "Bachelor" alum including Juan Pablo's season's Clare Crawley, Lucy Aragon, Lacy Faddoul and Andi Dorfman's season's Marcus Grodd, Marquel Martin, Dylan Petit and more. Show's unique format gives 25 contestants a chance to find true love in the exotic land of Tulum in Mexico. Each week the show will host a rose ceremony and feature elimination. The game is such that anyone who ends up without a relationship by the end of the week or without a rose will be sent packing.
So will there be a winner or a winning couple? According to Reality Steve's spoilers in his episode by episode spoilers guide for "Bachelor in Paradise," the show ends with advice from the three former "Bachelor" nation couple. The blog notes that "nobody 'won' anything" except "each other."
Six couples remain in the game by the end (episode 6) of "Bachelor in Paradise." According to RS, the sixth rose ceremony ends with host Chris Harrison telling the six remaining couples about the game-changing twist. The host gives these final contestants time to decide whether they want to stick to each other as a couple or split up. And at the end, the ones who choose to be together get to spend time in "overnight fantasy suite dates."
Reality Steve has also spoiled the decision taken by each couple. According to him, the couples who choose to stay together and go for a fantasy suite date are Sarah Herron and Robert Graham, Cody Sattler and Michelle Money and Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul. However, in the end, Sarah breaks up with Robert and only Marcus and Lacy and Cody and Michelle come out of the paradise as a couple.
The reality show guru has also revealed that the 26-year-old Marcus and Lacy get "engaged at the end of the show."
The news was confirmed by July 24 report of Us Weekly that claims a source "confirms" to the publication that "Grodd and Faddoul got engaged on 'Bachelor in Paradise.'" The Dallas-based sports medicine manager, Marcus Grodd was sent home by Andi Dorfman after hometown dates in Week 8 of "The Bachelorette." As for Lacy Faddoul, she never really got a chance in Juan Pablo's "The Bachelor" since she was eliminated in the first rose ceremony. What do you think about the newest "Bachelor Nation" couple? "Bachelor in Paradise" premieres on Aug 4, 2014 at 8:00pm on ABC.
For more "Bachelor in Paradise" spoilers, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier