Bachelor in Paradise Winner: How it All Ends and the Winning Couples Revealed [Major Spoilers]
By jaskiran kaur | August 5, 2014 9:36 AM EST
After the dramatic season of Andi Dorfman led "The Bachelorette" it's time to enjoy newest "Bachelor" series "Bachelor in Paradise." The show that gives second chance to former "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" contestants premieres on Aug 4, 2014. Even before the show's first episode aired, spoilers from the show's finale have been swirling around thanks to Reality Steve. For those eager fans, here are few spoilers from ABC's "Bachelor in Paradise." Read on to find out how it all ends and who the winning couples are. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
"Bachelor in Paradise" brings back several "Bachelorette" and "Bachelor" alum including Juan Pablo's season's Clare Crawley, Lucy Aragon, Lacy Faddoul and Andi Dorfman's season's Marcus Grodd, Marquel Martin, Dylan Petit and more. Show's unique format gives 25 contestants a chance to find true love in the exotic land of Tulum in Mexico. Each week the show will host a rose ceremony and feature elimination. The game is such that anyone who ends up without a relationship by the end of the week or without a rose will be sent packing.
So will there be a winner or a winning couple? According to Reality Steve's spoilers in his episode by episode spoilers guide for "Bachelor in Paradise," the show ends with advice from the three former "Bachelor" nation couple. The blog notes that "nobody 'won' anything" except "each other."
Six couples remain in the game by the end (episode 6) of "Bachelor in Paradise." According to RS, the sixth rose ceremony ends with host Chris Harrison telling the six remaining couples about the game-changing twist. The host gives these final contestants time to decide whether they want to stick to each other as a couple or split up. And at the end, the ones who choose to be together get to spend time in "overnight fantasy suite dates."
Reality Steve has also spoiled the decision taken by each couple. According to him, the couples who choose to stay together and go for a fantasy suite date are Sarah Herron and Robert Graham, Cody Sattler and Michelle Money and Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul. However, in the end, Sarah breaks up with Robert and only Marcus and Lacy and Cody and Michelle come out of the paradise as a couple.
The reality show guru has also revealed that the 26-year-old Marcus and Lacy get "engaged at the end of the show."
The news was confirmed by July 24 report of Us Weekly that claims a source "confirms" to the publication that "Grodd and Faddoul got engaged on 'Bachelor in Paradise.'" The Dallas-based sports medicine manager, Marcus Grodd was sent home by Andi Dorfman after hometown dates in Week 8 of "The Bachelorette." As for Lacy Faddoul, she never really got a chance in Juan Pablo's "The Bachelor" since she was eliminated in the first rose ceremony. What do you think about the newest "Bachelor Nation" couple? "Bachelor in Paradise" premieres on Aug 4, 2014 at 8:00pm on ABC.
For more "Bachelor in Paradise" spoilers, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports