Chloe Moretz -Brooklyn Beckham On Romantic Date, Actress Says Serious Relationships 'Not Her Style'
By Tanya Diente | August 5, 2014 8:52 AM EST
David and Victoria Beckham's eldest son, 15-year old Brooklyn, is reportedly dating the 17-year old actress Chloe Grace Moretz who once admitted that it's not her style to be in a long serious relationship even as they were spotted on a romantic date in France.
According to Mirror UK, Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Moretz have been dating for three months now. A source revealed to Mirror UK the two lovebirds "were introduced through mutual friends." US Weekly added they first met at SoulCycle in Santa Monica, California, a gym Brooklyn often frequents with his father David.
Since then they only have eyes for each other as a source revealed to US that "they were each other's' crush." Another source also told the publication that the young lovebirds have even decided to take lessons together at SoulCycle.
The pair reportedly tries to make the most of Brooklyn's time while in in L.A. since he goes to school in London. Another source told Mirror UK the couple "has the same social circle back in Los Angeles and they speak all the time and enjoy hanging out together, just doing what normal teenagers do." US Weekly added they spend their dates skateboarding, going to the beach and watching a movie at downtown Third Street Promenade. They were also spotted together out on a romantic date at a Paris Fashion Week according to Mirror UK.
The only setback to their so-called date is that both "don't drive." So "they had to be chaperoned around" as the source further revealed to US.
Chloe Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham sparked dating rumours in June according to Mirror UK when they were spotted skateboarding together in Santa Monica. However, the 17-year old actress told Flare magazine that living her life in a relationship is not her "style."
"It's a tough age to fall in love: people change so quickly," she said.
The actress reportedly also admitted that she doesn't want to hurt someone's feelings.
"I don't want to have to feel like I have to watch my step, 'cause I'm 17 and I shouldn't have to," she added.
However, Chloe Moretz reportedly has nothing to worry about getting the seal of approval from Brooklyn's parents on their reported relationship since according to Mirror UK's source, "both David and Victoria have given them their blessing."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown