Chloe Moretz -Brooklyn Beckham On Romantic Date, Actress Says Serious Relationships 'Not Her Style'
By Tanya Diente | August 5, 2014 8:52 AM EST
David and Victoria Beckham's eldest son, 15-year old Brooklyn, is reportedly dating the 17-year old actress Chloe Grace Moretz who once admitted that it's not her style to be in a long serious relationship even as they were spotted on a romantic date in France.
According to Mirror UK, Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Moretz have been dating for three months now. A source revealed to Mirror UK the two lovebirds "were introduced through mutual friends." US Weekly added they first met at SoulCycle in Santa Monica, California, a gym Brooklyn often frequents with his father David.
Since then they only have eyes for each other as a source revealed to US that "they were each other's' crush." Another source also told the publication that the young lovebirds have even decided to take lessons together at SoulCycle.
The pair reportedly tries to make the most of Brooklyn's time while in in L.A. since he goes to school in London. Another source told Mirror UK the couple "has the same social circle back in Los Angeles and they speak all the time and enjoy hanging out together, just doing what normal teenagers do." US Weekly added they spend their dates skateboarding, going to the beach and watching a movie at downtown Third Street Promenade. They were also spotted together out on a romantic date at a Paris Fashion Week according to Mirror UK.
The only setback to their so-called date is that both "don't drive." So "they had to be chaperoned around" as the source further revealed to US.
Chloe Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham sparked dating rumours in June according to Mirror UK when they were spotted skateboarding together in Santa Monica. However, the 17-year old actress told Flare magazine that living her life in a relationship is not her "style."
"It's a tough age to fall in love: people change so quickly," she said.
The actress reportedly also admitted that she doesn't want to hurt someone's feelings.
"I don't want to have to feel like I have to watch my step, 'cause I'm 17 and I shouldn't have to," she added.
However, Chloe Moretz reportedly has nothing to worry about getting the seal of approval from Brooklyn's parents on their reported relationship since according to Mirror UK's source, "both David and Victoria have given them their blessing."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation