Chloe Moretz -Brooklyn Beckham On Romantic Date, Actress Says Serious Relationships 'Not Her Style'
By Tanya Diente | August 5, 2014 8:52 AM EST
David and Victoria Beckham's eldest son, 15-year old Brooklyn, is reportedly dating the 17-year old actress Chloe Grace Moretz who once admitted that it's not her style to be in a long serious relationship even as they were spotted on a romantic date in France.
According to Mirror UK, Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Moretz have been dating for three months now. A source revealed to Mirror UK the two lovebirds "were introduced through mutual friends." US Weekly added they first met at SoulCycle in Santa Monica, California, a gym Brooklyn often frequents with his father David.
Since then they only have eyes for each other as a source revealed to US that "they were each other's' crush." Another source also told the publication that the young lovebirds have even decided to take lessons together at SoulCycle.
The pair reportedly tries to make the most of Brooklyn's time while in in L.A. since he goes to school in London. Another source told Mirror UK the couple "has the same social circle back in Los Angeles and they speak all the time and enjoy hanging out together, just doing what normal teenagers do." US Weekly added they spend their dates skateboarding, going to the beach and watching a movie at downtown Third Street Promenade. They were also spotted together out on a romantic date at a Paris Fashion Week according to Mirror UK.
The only setback to their so-called date is that both "don't drive." So "they had to be chaperoned around" as the source further revealed to US.
Chloe Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham sparked dating rumours in June according to Mirror UK when they were spotted skateboarding together in Santa Monica. However, the 17-year old actress told Flare magazine that living her life in a relationship is not her "style."
"It's a tough age to fall in love: people change so quickly," she said.
The actress reportedly also admitted that she doesn't want to hurt someone's feelings.
"I don't want to have to feel like I have to watch my step, 'cause I'm 17 and I shouldn't have to," she added.
However, Chloe Moretz reportedly has nothing to worry about getting the seal of approval from Brooklyn's parents on their reported relationship since according to Mirror UK's source, "both David and Victoria have given them their blessing."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims