Chloe Moretz -Brooklyn Beckham On Romantic Date, Actress Says Serious Relationships 'Not Her Style'
By Tanya Diente | August 5, 2014 8:52 AM EST
David and Victoria Beckham's eldest son, 15-year old Brooklyn, is reportedly dating the 17-year old actress Chloe Grace Moretz who once admitted that it's not her style to be in a long serious relationship even as they were spotted on a romantic date in France.
According to Mirror UK, Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Moretz have been dating for three months now. A source revealed to Mirror UK the two lovebirds "were introduced through mutual friends." US Weekly added they first met at SoulCycle in Santa Monica, California, a gym Brooklyn often frequents with his father David.
Since then they only have eyes for each other as a source revealed to US that "they were each other's' crush." Another source also told the publication that the young lovebirds have even decided to take lessons together at SoulCycle.
The pair reportedly tries to make the most of Brooklyn's time while in in L.A. since he goes to school in London. Another source told Mirror UK the couple "has the same social circle back in Los Angeles and they speak all the time and enjoy hanging out together, just doing what normal teenagers do." US Weekly added they spend their dates skateboarding, going to the beach and watching a movie at downtown Third Street Promenade. They were also spotted together out on a romantic date at a Paris Fashion Week according to Mirror UK.
The only setback to their so-called date is that both "don't drive." So "they had to be chaperoned around" as the source further revealed to US.
Chloe Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham sparked dating rumours in June according to Mirror UK when they were spotted skateboarding together in Santa Monica. However, the 17-year old actress told Flare magazine that living her life in a relationship is not her "style."
"It's a tough age to fall in love: people change so quickly," she said.
The actress reportedly also admitted that she doesn't want to hurt someone's feelings.
"I don't want to have to feel like I have to watch my step, 'cause I'm 17 and I shouldn't have to," she added.
However, Chloe Moretz reportedly has nothing to worry about getting the seal of approval from Brooklyn's parents on their reported relationship since according to Mirror UK's source, "both David and Victoria have given them their blessing."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery