Marlon Wayans Blasts Woman’s ‘Unrhythmic’ Dance Moves on Jay Z and Beyonce’s Concert, Not Knowing It’s Delta Goodrem
By Anne Lu | August 5, 2014 8:05 AM EST
Delta Goodrem is a terrible dancer, according to Marlon Wayans. The U.S. funny man posted a photo of the “most UNRHYTHMIC WHITE WOMAN” dancing next to him at Jay Z and Beyonce’s concert, perhaps not realising it was Australia’s pop superstar.
On Sunday, Marlon attended Jay and Bey’s “On the Run” tour in Pasadena, Los Angeles. He appeared to be enjoying the show, posting Instagram photos of the superstar couple on stage every so often.
However, there’s just one girl standing next to him who was distracting him with her dance moves.
“Man I got the most UNRHYTHMIC WHITE WOMAN dancing next to me at the jay and bey concert... This b---- dancing to AC/DC,” he captioned the photo, in which the woman can be seen enjoying the show.
That woman wasn’t just a random stranger, though. Maybe Marlon didn’t realise it, but that was actually Delta, one of the most successful singers in Australia.
His Twitter and Instagram followers quickly pointed out his unintentional snub.
@MarlonWayans Absolutely NO reason why you should feel good about putting someone down. Little do you know, she is an Australian treasure.
— Lauren Rose Burke (@LaurenRoseBurke) August 4, 2014
@MarlonWayans IS THAT DELTA GOODREM — tara (@vampstraIia) August 4, 2014
There were those who were offended on behalf of Delta, though, telling Marlons that he was being rude.
— jenna ♔ (@JennaStyles_) August 4, 2014
.@MarlonWayans Ha! White women be dancin' like they ain't hear no song! Black comedian be publicly humiliating woman for sport. Reflect. — Jack of All Trades ツ (@BrendanMcInnis) August 4, 2014
It’s too bad that Marlon didn’t post a video of Delta dancing. As her fans could attest, the 28-year-old songstress can not only sing, but dance as well.
Check out Delta’s dance moves:
Marlon haven’t replied to any of the comments on his social media accounts, while Delta appeared not to have noticed the commotion behind her “unrhythmic” dancing.
Meanwhile, “The Voice Kids Australia” coach has been involved in what appeared to be a disagreement over “The Voice” winner Anja Nissen’s song.
She wrote “My Girls” for Anja to release, but will.i.am, Anja’s coach on the show, ditched the song.
“We had a lot of ideas for a song, and will.i.am decided that he didn’t necessarily want me to do that one,” she explained to Nine Network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2