Marlon Wayans Blasts Woman’s ‘Unrhythmic’ Dance Moves on Jay Z and Beyonce’s Concert, Not Knowing It’s Delta Goodrem
By Anne Lu | August 5, 2014 8:05 AM EST
Delta Goodrem is a terrible dancer, according to Marlon Wayans. The U.S. funny man posted a photo of the “most UNRHYTHMIC WHITE WOMAN” dancing next to him at Jay Z and Beyonce’s concert, perhaps not realising it was Australia’s pop superstar.
On Sunday, Marlon attended Jay and Bey’s “On the Run” tour in Pasadena, Los Angeles. He appeared to be enjoying the show, posting Instagram photos of the superstar couple on stage every so often.
However, there’s just one girl standing next to him who was distracting him with her dance moves.
“Man I got the most UNRHYTHMIC WHITE WOMAN dancing next to me at the jay and bey concert... This b---- dancing to AC/DC,” he captioned the photo, in which the woman can be seen enjoying the show.
That woman wasn’t just a random stranger, though. Maybe Marlon didn’t realise it, but that was actually Delta, one of the most successful singers in Australia.
His Twitter and Instagram followers quickly pointed out his unintentional snub.
@MarlonWayans Absolutely NO reason why you should feel good about putting someone down. Little do you know, she is an Australian treasure.
— Lauren Rose Burke (@LaurenRoseBurke) August 4, 2014
@MarlonWayans IS THAT DELTA GOODREM — tara (@vampstraIia) August 4, 2014
There were those who were offended on behalf of Delta, though, telling Marlons that he was being rude.
— jenna ♔ (@JennaStyles_) August 4, 2014
.@MarlonWayans Ha! White women be dancin' like they ain't hear no song! Black comedian be publicly humiliating woman for sport. Reflect. — Jack of All Trades ツ (@BrendanMcInnis) August 4, 2014
It’s too bad that Marlon didn’t post a video of Delta dancing. As her fans could attest, the 28-year-old songstress can not only sing, but dance as well.
Check out Delta’s dance moves:
Marlon haven’t replied to any of the comments on his social media accounts, while Delta appeared not to have noticed the commotion behind her “unrhythmic” dancing.
Meanwhile, “The Voice Kids Australia” coach has been involved in what appeared to be a disagreement over “The Voice” winner Anja Nissen’s song.
She wrote “My Girls” for Anja to release, but will.i.am, Anja’s coach on the show, ditched the song.
“We had a lot of ideas for a song, and will.i.am decided that he didn’t necessarily want me to do that one,” she explained to Nine Network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money