Marlon Wayans Blasts Woman’s ‘Unrhythmic’ Dance Moves on Jay Z and Beyonce’s Concert, Not Knowing It’s Delta Goodrem
By Anne Lu | August 5, 2014 8:05 AM EST
Delta Goodrem is a terrible dancer, according to Marlon Wayans. The U.S. funny man posted a photo of the “most UNRHYTHMIC WHITE WOMAN” dancing next to him at Jay Z and Beyonce’s concert, perhaps not realising it was Australia’s pop superstar.
On Sunday, Marlon attended Jay and Bey’s “On the Run” tour in Pasadena, Los Angeles. He appeared to be enjoying the show, posting Instagram photos of the superstar couple on stage every so often.
However, there’s just one girl standing next to him who was distracting him with her dance moves.
“Man I got the most UNRHYTHMIC WHITE WOMAN dancing next to me at the jay and bey concert... This b---- dancing to AC/DC,” he captioned the photo, in which the woman can be seen enjoying the show.
That woman wasn’t just a random stranger, though. Maybe Marlon didn’t realise it, but that was actually Delta, one of the most successful singers in Australia.
His Twitter and Instagram followers quickly pointed out his unintentional snub.
@MarlonWayans Absolutely NO reason why you should feel good about putting someone down. Little do you know, she is an Australian treasure.
— Lauren Rose Burke (@LaurenRoseBurke) August 4, 2014
@MarlonWayans IS THAT DELTA GOODREM — tara (@vampstraIia) August 4, 2014
There were those who were offended on behalf of Delta, though, telling Marlons that he was being rude.
— jenna ♔ (@JennaStyles_) August 4, 2014
.@MarlonWayans Ha! White women be dancin' like they ain't hear no song! Black comedian be publicly humiliating woman for sport. Reflect. — Jack of All Trades ツ (@BrendanMcInnis) August 4, 2014
It’s too bad that Marlon didn’t post a video of Delta dancing. As her fans could attest, the 28-year-old songstress can not only sing, but dance as well.
Check out Delta’s dance moves:
Marlon haven’t replied to any of the comments on his social media accounts, while Delta appeared not to have noticed the commotion behind her “unrhythmic” dancing.
Meanwhile, “The Voice Kids Australia” coach has been involved in what appeared to be a disagreement over “The Voice” winner Anja Nissen’s song.
She wrote “My Girls” for Anja to release, but will.i.am, Anja’s coach on the show, ditched the song.
“We had a lot of ideas for a song, and will.i.am decided that he didn’t necessarily want me to do that one,” she explained to Nine Network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS