Marlon Wayans Blasts Woman’s ‘Unrhythmic’ Dance Moves on Jay Z and Beyonce’s Concert, Not Knowing It’s Delta Goodrem
By Anne Lu | August 5, 2014 8:05 AM EST
Delta Goodrem is a terrible dancer, according to Marlon Wayans. The U.S. funny man posted a photo of the “most UNRHYTHMIC WHITE WOMAN” dancing next to him at Jay Z and Beyonce’s concert, perhaps not realising it was Australia’s pop superstar.
On Sunday, Marlon attended Jay and Bey’s “On the Run” tour in Pasadena, Los Angeles. He appeared to be enjoying the show, posting Instagram photos of the superstar couple on stage every so often.
However, there’s just one girl standing next to him who was distracting him with her dance moves.
“Man I got the most UNRHYTHMIC WHITE WOMAN dancing next to me at the jay and bey concert... This b---- dancing to AC/DC,” he captioned the photo, in which the woman can be seen enjoying the show.
That woman wasn’t just a random stranger, though. Maybe Marlon didn’t realise it, but that was actually Delta, one of the most successful singers in Australia.
His Twitter and Instagram followers quickly pointed out his unintentional snub.
@MarlonWayans Absolutely NO reason why you should feel good about putting someone down. Little do you know, she is an Australian treasure.
— Lauren Rose Burke (@LaurenRoseBurke) August 4, 2014
@MarlonWayans IS THAT DELTA GOODREM — tara (@vampstraIia) August 4, 2014
There were those who were offended on behalf of Delta, though, telling Marlons that he was being rude.
— jenna ♔ (@JennaStyles_) August 4, 2014
.@MarlonWayans Ha! White women be dancin' like they ain't hear no song! Black comedian be publicly humiliating woman for sport. Reflect. — Jack of All Trades ツ (@BrendanMcInnis) August 4, 2014
It’s too bad that Marlon didn’t post a video of Delta dancing. As her fans could attest, the 28-year-old songstress can not only sing, but dance as well.
Check out Delta’s dance moves:
Marlon haven’t replied to any of the comments on his social media accounts, while Delta appeared not to have noticed the commotion behind her “unrhythmic” dancing.
Meanwhile, “The Voice Kids Australia” coach has been involved in what appeared to be a disagreement over “The Voice” winner Anja Nissen’s song.
She wrote “My Girls” for Anja to release, but will.i.am, Anja’s coach on the show, ditched the song.
“We had a lot of ideas for a song, and will.i.am decided that he didn’t necessarily want me to do that one,” she explained to Nine Network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast