Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Beckett to Dig for Answers, Nathan Fillion's Rick in New Light - Marlowe and Amman
By Arlene Paredes | August 5, 2014 1:44 AM EST
"Castle" Season 7 spoilers reveal what happens next to Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Kate Beckett (Stana Katic). He is set to be seen in a different light, she is going to dig deep for answers. Castle creator Andrew W. Marlowe and new showrunner David Amann spill more details.
Stana Katic poses with the award she won for favorite dramatic TV actress for her role in the series "Castle" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains more Castle Season 7 spoilers. Read only if you want to know what happens next, particularly in the premiere of the seventh season.
Castle Season 7, Episode 1 tells the story of what happened to Castle. However, it will not reveal everything. In Episode 2, there will be more answers. However, some things are bound to be under lock and key until the final episode(s) of the season.
Stana Katic, a fine actress, is expected to show once again the relentless side of Kate Beckett. When she wants answers, she gets it. Meanwhile, Nathan Fillion, a remarkable actor, will present a side of Rick Castle that is not an open book. The "new mythology" in Castle Season 7 is believed to be a lot about Rick's past.
Marlowe has earlier said the show bosses are looking to explore Rick Castle's character backstory in Castle Season 7. In a recent interview with GiveMeMyRemote, Marlowe and Amann reveal more.
The shocking ending in the Castle Season 6 finale allows the writers to take advantage of "some great mythology opportunities," Amann said.
For his part, Marlowe acknowledged that some fans were not happy with the way the Caskett wedding was ruined in Castle Season 6. He asked the Caskett fans to "give us a couple of episodes."
"We have something planned that we're kind of excited about, and we hope that people come back and play along," Marlowe stressed. What happens next in Castle Season 7 hinges a lot on the person or group behind the attack against Rick Castle. The showrunners seem to be implying new recurring villain(s) could be introduced.
Stana Katic's Kate Beckett is aware that there is much about Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle that she does not know. This gets lightly exposed during the earlier episodes of Castle Season 6. Marlowe and Amann explained Kate and Rick "are going to be challenged by something here, but we're not saying this is going to tear them apart."
Castle Season 7 premieres on Sept. 29. The air date has been announced by ABC on its official online site.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More 'Beast' Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule [READ]
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers, Updates: Meet Louise, Guess Her Emily Thorne Connection; Barry Sloane Reveals His Set Souvenir [READ]
The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4