‘Suits’ Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Mike, Rachel to Work Closely in Exposure [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 4, 2014 7:50 PM EST
"We're Done," episode 7 of "Suits" Season 4, saw Louis stopping Mike from taking-up Charles Forstman's job offer, and also he used his reward card to get Mike back in Pearson & Specter. The episode 8, which is titled "Exposure," will feature the return of Mike to his old firm. In addition to, dealing with the fear of his fraud getting exposed, Mike will also have to deal with Rachel presence in the firm as Harvey's associate.
In the previous episode, Mike was seen packing to spend some time away from Rachel. He was unable to forgive Rachel for kissing Logan. Rachel told him about the kiss when Mike was sounding positive about getting his life back on the track. He believed that he may have lost everything, but he still has Rachel in his life and he wants to spend his life with her. The revelation about the kiss broke his trust and also wiped-out his new hope. If it was not for Louis's timely intervention, Mike would have joined 'devil' Forstman's company.
The preview clip shows a glimpse of Harvey telling Mike, "it's good to have you back where you are." Louis calls him the "prodigal son," while Donna welcomes him home. Jessica, however, wants to know from Mike why did he come back. And, Rachel tells him that if he is working with Harvey, he will have to work with her, too. Mike can be seen reminding Rachel that he needed some space. According to the synopsis of "Exposure," Mike and Rachel are going to "work closely with one another." This may lead to the breaking of the wall between the two.
The text of the preview says, "The team's back, together. But, for how long? If Mike is back in the firm, Cahill will come knocking, as well. The preview clip indicates that Cahill comes with a search warrant. Jessica can be seen telling Harvey, "this whole witch-hunt is about Mike Ross."Also at the end of the preview, Mike can be seen saying to Harvey, "I think we've a problem."
Also, the new episode will feature Louis's attempts to hide the evidence, as a result of the document that Forstman made him sign-on to complete Logan's takeover of Gillis' industries.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 8 "Exposure":
"Mike and Rachel work closely with one another while Jessica and Harvey try to outmanoeuvre Sean Cahill. Elsewhere, Louis tries to hide evidence for the sake of his career."
[Youtube/TvShow News Previews]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date