Hi-Five's Lauren Brant, Lauryn Eagle, Imogen Anthony Attend Maxim Australia’s Third Birthday Bash; Gabi Grecko Covers Latest Issue
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 4, 2014 7:28 PM EST
Maxim Australia celebrated its third birthday at Casa Blanca Bar Double Bay in Sydney on Aug. 1. Some of the most beautiful and the sexiest women who had graced Maxim Australia for cover shoots and feature photos were in attendance at the party.
Former member of Australian children's musical group Lauren Brant graced the party. She wore a red dress from the collection of designer Amy Taylor. Brant's red dress not only matched her flawless skin colour but also her red hair. She also painted her lips with a red lipstick to complete her monochromatic looks. Brant was red, red, and red all over.
— Lauren Brant (@lauren_brant) August 2, 2014
Professional boxer and champion water skier Lauryn Eagle looked every bit the stylish fashion as she arrived at the party in an elegant black two-piece.
Imogen Athony, who landed her first Maxim cover in March, donned a sexy black leather suit.
August cover girl Gabi Grecko made sure that she wouldn't miss the fun and arrived in a provocative red silk dress revealing an ample amount of cleavage. Grecko's blonde locks were curled into waves and let flowing. Grecko shared a few snaps on Twitter.
In an interview with Maxim, Grecko revealed her excitement and delight with her first cover with the men's magazine. She said that she felt "proud and honoured" that she was chosen to be the cover girl in the same month that Maxim is celebrating its "third birthday issue." It was the first time that Grecko did a photo shoot for a men's magazine. According to Grecko, the reason why she did the shoot was because she wanted to show Australia "what she was capable of doing as a model."
"A lot of people think that modelling is just standing there and looking pretty but it isn't, it's a lot of holding poses for long periods of time in extreme body positions."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand