Hi-Five's Lauren Brant, Lauryn Eagle, Imogen Anthony Attend Maxim Australia’s Third Birthday Bash; Gabi Grecko Covers Latest Issue
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 4, 2014 7:28 PM EST
Maxim Australia celebrated its third birthday at Casa Blanca Bar Double Bay in Sydney on Aug. 1. Some of the most beautiful and the sexiest women who had graced Maxim Australia for cover shoots and feature photos were in attendance at the party.
Former member of Australian children's musical group Lauren Brant graced the party. She wore a red dress from the collection of designer Amy Taylor. Brant's red dress not only matched her flawless skin colour but also her red hair. She also painted her lips with a red lipstick to complete her monochromatic looks. Brant was red, red, and red all over.
— Lauren Brant (@lauren_brant) August 2, 2014
Professional boxer and champion water skier Lauryn Eagle looked every bit the stylish fashion as she arrived at the party in an elegant black two-piece.
Imogen Athony, who landed her first Maxim cover in March, donned a sexy black leather suit.
August cover girl Gabi Grecko made sure that she wouldn't miss the fun and arrived in a provocative red silk dress revealing an ample amount of cleavage. Grecko's blonde locks were curled into waves and let flowing. Grecko shared a few snaps on Twitter.
In an interview with Maxim, Grecko revealed her excitement and delight with her first cover with the men's magazine. She said that she felt "proud and honoured" that she was chosen to be the cover girl in the same month that Maxim is celebrating its "third birthday issue." It was the first time that Grecko did a photo shoot for a men's magazine. According to Grecko, the reason why she did the shoot was because she wanted to show Australia "what she was capable of doing as a model."
"A lot of people think that modelling is just standing there and looking pretty but it isn't, it's a lot of holding poses for long periods of time in extreme body positions."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Manchester United Owners Set To Sell Club In £3B Deal After Acquiring Cristiano Ronaldo, Report Says
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia