Selena Gomez is Team Bloom, Offers Apology for Justin Bieber's Behavior to Orlando
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 7:13 PM EST
Nothing is a stronger indication that Selena Gomez has moved on from Justin Bieber for good by siding with Orlando Bloom when the epic fight between Bloom and Bieber happened. A new report claimed that even though Selena Gomez is now immune to Justin and his antics, Selena still got involved on the fight by offering her apologies on Justin's behalf. She did it not for Justin but for Orlando, thinking it's the least she can do after all the good advices she received from the A-list actor when she and Justin had their fallout.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses for a portrait while promoting her movie ''Spring Breakers'' in Los Angeles, California March 16, 2013.
After the scuffle in Spain, Hollywood Life reports that Selena Gomez secretly reached out to Bloom through texts to show him she's on his side and not on her ex-boyfriend's. She even said sorry on Justin's behalf, probably knowing that Justin will be too immature to do so.
"She actually reached out to Orlando and text him how sorry she was for Justin's behavior," Hollywood Life reports. "Orlando has been nothing but supportive of Selena and actually a very good friend.Selena confided in him how upset she was over Justin and his wandering eye and his inability to commit," the site's source detailed.
Orlando has nothing but a good shoulder to cry on for Selena when she's having a hard time dealing with Justin's infidelities and immature tendencies. As a known Buddhist, Orlando really provided Selena with invaluable advices to get over her heartache.
"In Orlando's Buddhist practice, there is a saying about turning poison into medicine and this is what he shared with Selena. To take something negative and turn it into something positive, and that's pretty much what Selena has been doing," the entertainment site added.
Selena seemingly took these wise words to heart. Over the weekend, when Justin Bieber hooked up with several models, including Kendall Jenner, Selena was out and about having a good night out at a popular gay bar. It was reported by Hollywood Life that Selena thinks Justin's actions are disgusting and she cannot be happier to be out of his clutches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best