Selena Gomez is Team Bloom, Offers Apology for Justin Bieber's Behavior to Orlando
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 7:13 PM EST
Nothing is a stronger indication that Selena Gomez has moved on from Justin Bieber for good by siding with Orlando Bloom when the epic fight between Bloom and Bieber happened. A new report claimed that even though Selena Gomez is now immune to Justin and his antics, Selena still got involved on the fight by offering her apologies on Justin's behalf. She did it not for Justin but for Orlando, thinking it's the least she can do after all the good advices she received from the A-list actor when she and Justin had their fallout.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses for a portrait while promoting her movie ''Spring Breakers'' in Los Angeles, California March 16, 2013.
After the scuffle in Spain, Hollywood Life reports that Selena Gomez secretly reached out to Bloom through texts to show him she's on his side and not on her ex-boyfriend's. She even said sorry on Justin's behalf, probably knowing that Justin will be too immature to do so.
"She actually reached out to Orlando and text him how sorry she was for Justin's behavior," Hollywood Life reports. "Orlando has been nothing but supportive of Selena and actually a very good friend.Selena confided in him how upset she was over Justin and his wandering eye and his inability to commit," the site's source detailed.
Orlando has nothing but a good shoulder to cry on for Selena when she's having a hard time dealing with Justin's infidelities and immature tendencies. As a known Buddhist, Orlando really provided Selena with invaluable advices to get over her heartache.
"In Orlando's Buddhist practice, there is a saying about turning poison into medicine and this is what he shared with Selena. To take something negative and turn it into something positive, and that's pretty much what Selena has been doing," the entertainment site added.
Selena seemingly took these wise words to heart. Over the weekend, when Justin Bieber hooked up with several models, including Kendall Jenner, Selena was out and about having a good night out at a popular gay bar. It was reported by Hollywood Life that Selena thinks Justin's actions are disgusting and she cannot be happier to be out of his clutches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’