Selena Gomez is Team Bloom, Offers Apology for Justin Bieber's Behavior to Orlando
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 7:13 PM EST
Nothing is a stronger indication that Selena Gomez has moved on from Justin Bieber for good by siding with Orlando Bloom when the epic fight between Bloom and Bieber happened. A new report claimed that even though Selena Gomez is now immune to Justin and his antics, Selena still got involved on the fight by offering her apologies on Justin's behalf. She did it not for Justin but for Orlando, thinking it's the least she can do after all the good advices she received from the A-list actor when she and Justin had their fallout.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses for a portrait while promoting her movie ''Spring Breakers'' in Los Angeles, California March 16, 2013.
After the scuffle in Spain, Hollywood Life reports that Selena Gomez secretly reached out to Bloom through texts to show him she's on his side and not on her ex-boyfriend's. She even said sorry on Justin's behalf, probably knowing that Justin will be too immature to do so.
"She actually reached out to Orlando and text him how sorry she was for Justin's behavior," Hollywood Life reports. "Orlando has been nothing but supportive of Selena and actually a very good friend.Selena confided in him how upset she was over Justin and his wandering eye and his inability to commit," the site's source detailed.
Orlando has nothing but a good shoulder to cry on for Selena when she's having a hard time dealing with Justin's infidelities and immature tendencies. As a known Buddhist, Orlando really provided Selena with invaluable advices to get over her heartache.
"In Orlando's Buddhist practice, there is a saying about turning poison into medicine and this is what he shared with Selena. To take something negative and turn it into something positive, and that's pretty much what Selena has been doing," the entertainment site added.
Selena seemingly took these wise words to heart. Over the weekend, when Justin Bieber hooked up with several models, including Kendall Jenner, Selena was out and about having a good night out at a popular gay bar. It was reported by Hollywood Life that Selena thinks Justin's actions are disgusting and she cannot be happier to be out of his clutches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery