Kate Middleton Taking Potty Training Tips for Prince George from New Friend Victoria Beckham - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 4, 2014 7:12 PM EST
When it comes to parenting, Duchess of Cambridge - Catherine is still a novice and is reportedly seeking parenting tips from none other than former "Spice Girl" Victoria Beckham. Victoria is a mother to three boys and one girl and Kate appreciates the fact that Victoria has raised her kids so well that they do not panic in media spotlight, various media agencies are reporting.
REUTERS/Chris Jackson/ Pool
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, carries her son Prince George while visiting at an Australian animal called a Bilby, which has been named after the young prince, during a visit to Sydney's Taronga Zoo
The Duchess too reportedly wants to raise her now one-year-old son Prince George in a similar manner so that he does not have a fear of paparazzi when he grows up. "Victoria's three boys are so well-behaved and comfortable in the spotlight that it's clear she's done an amazing job raising them," a source close to Victoria told British magazine Look. "No doubt Kate's asking for tips on discipline and potty training already!"
Victoria is also reportedly asking the Duchess to plan a second baby as she feels it is very important for George to have a sibling. Their relationship is based on mutual benefits and Victoria is looking for some friends after she has moved back to London from Los Angeles. The former pop star's footballer husband David Beckham is good pals with Kate's husband Prince William.
The Web site also reported that there are chances that Kate and Victoria are texting each other quite often as Kate really looks forward to Victoria as a woman who is not only a successful mother but also a well-known fashion designer after she left singing as a career.
"Leaving LA meant losing celeb pals such as Eva Longoria, but it seems Victoria's hit it off with Kate, and it wouldn't surprise me if they email and text all the time," the insider revealed to the Web site.
"I think Kate must really respect how Posh is a self-made woman, and Victoria can help her deal with living in the public eye," the source added. Meanwhile, there has been no clarity on speculations regarding Kate's pregnancy reports.
The media is now speculating that the Duchess and the Duke are planning to take off in the month of August and will not engage in any public meetings as Kate wants to keep her pregnancy private. However, no official announcement has been made on Kate's pregnancy yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports