Kate Middleton Taking Potty Training Tips for Prince George from New Friend Victoria Beckham - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 4, 2014 7:12 PM EST
When it comes to parenting, Duchess of Cambridge - Catherine is still a novice and is reportedly seeking parenting tips from none other than former "Spice Girl" Victoria Beckham. Victoria is a mother to three boys and one girl and Kate appreciates the fact that Victoria has raised her kids so well that they do not panic in media spotlight, various media agencies are reporting.
REUTERS/Chris Jackson/ Pool
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, carries her son Prince George while visiting at an Australian animal called a Bilby, which has been named after the young prince, during a visit to Sydney's Taronga Zoo
The Duchess too reportedly wants to raise her now one-year-old son Prince George in a similar manner so that he does not have a fear of paparazzi when he grows up. "Victoria's three boys are so well-behaved and comfortable in the spotlight that it's clear she's done an amazing job raising them," a source close to Victoria told British magazine Look. "No doubt Kate's asking for tips on discipline and potty training already!"
Victoria is also reportedly asking the Duchess to plan a second baby as she feels it is very important for George to have a sibling. Their relationship is based on mutual benefits and Victoria is looking for some friends after she has moved back to London from Los Angeles. The former pop star's footballer husband David Beckham is good pals with Kate's husband Prince William.
The Web site also reported that there are chances that Kate and Victoria are texting each other quite often as Kate really looks forward to Victoria as a woman who is not only a successful mother but also a well-known fashion designer after she left singing as a career.
"Leaving LA meant losing celeb pals such as Eva Longoria, but it seems Victoria's hit it off with Kate, and it wouldn't surprise me if they email and text all the time," the insider revealed to the Web site.
"I think Kate must really respect how Posh is a self-made woman, and Victoria can help her deal with living in the public eye," the source added. Meanwhile, there has been no clarity on speculations regarding Kate's pregnancy reports.
The media is now speculating that the Duchess and the Duke are planning to take off in the month of August and will not engage in any public meetings as Kate wants to keep her pregnancy private. However, no official announcement has been made on Kate's pregnancy yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks