Jay Z Scared Beyonce Might Pretend to be Victim on Oprah Winfrey Chat Show after Their Divorce - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 4, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Jay Z is reportedly scared of two women on television - Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters; for fear that they might call his wife Beyonce to talk about him! Beyonce has opened up about her personal life when she appeared in an interview with Oprah Winfrey on "Oprah's Next Chapter" in 2013. She even confessed that she would not be a woman she is today without her husband Jay Z. But a lot has reportedly changed in since then. Jay Z is now scared that Beyonce should not appear on any such interviews if they separate in future, various media agencies are reporting.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Jay Z reportedly wants Queen Bey to make a pact with him that she would not reveal any story about their allegedly falling-apart marriage and the reasons to their separation to any such television interviews after they get divorced.
"They've had discussions lately about the inevitable sit-down interview when they finally do split, and Jay's been adamant that he doesn't want Beyoncé sitting down with Barbara Walters or Oprah Winfrey pretending to be the victim," a source close to the couple revealed to Page Six.
Beyonce has been known to open her heart out to both Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey in her previous interviews. She used the interviews to clear stance on her previous rumours which included her pregnancy reports, fake baby bump allegations and her pregnancy cravings. With Oprah, Beyonce was more candid and talked about her daughter Blue Ivy, her severing off ties with her father and then manager Matthew Knowles and even praised Jay Z as a husband back then.
However, there is speculation in the media that all is not well between Queen Bey and Jay Z and they are now reportedly living in separate hotels during their "On the Run" concert. The couple also arrived separately at the venue to perform, the Web site reports adding that the sponsors held an emergency meeting as they were not sure if the couple would be able to carry out their upcoming San Francisco and Paris concerts.
Beyonce and Jay Z are expected to file divorce papers "in few days," Media Take Out is reporting. However the couple is quite professional when it comes to performing on stage and has maintained a superb chemistry there. Check out one such picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money