Jay Z Scared Beyonce Might Pretend to be Victim on Oprah Winfrey Chat Show after Their Divorce - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 4, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Jay Z is reportedly scared of two women on television - Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters; for fear that they might call his wife Beyonce to talk about him! Beyonce has opened up about her personal life when she appeared in an interview with Oprah Winfrey on "Oprah's Next Chapter" in 2013. She even confessed that she would not be a woman she is today without her husband Jay Z. But a lot has reportedly changed in since then. Jay Z is now scared that Beyonce should not appear on any such interviews if they separate in future, various media agencies are reporting.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Jay Z reportedly wants Queen Bey to make a pact with him that she would not reveal any story about their allegedly falling-apart marriage and the reasons to their separation to any such television interviews after they get divorced.
"They've had discussions lately about the inevitable sit-down interview when they finally do split, and Jay's been adamant that he doesn't want Beyoncé sitting down with Barbara Walters or Oprah Winfrey pretending to be the victim," a source close to the couple revealed to Page Six.
Beyonce has been known to open her heart out to both Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey in her previous interviews. She used the interviews to clear stance on her previous rumours which included her pregnancy reports, fake baby bump allegations and her pregnancy cravings. With Oprah, Beyonce was more candid and talked about her daughter Blue Ivy, her severing off ties with her father and then manager Matthew Knowles and even praised Jay Z as a husband back then.
However, there is speculation in the media that all is not well between Queen Bey and Jay Z and they are now reportedly living in separate hotels during their "On the Run" concert. The couple also arrived separately at the venue to perform, the Web site reports adding that the sponsors held an emergency meeting as they were not sure if the couple would be able to carry out their upcoming San Francisco and Paris concerts.
Beyonce and Jay Z are expected to file divorce papers "in few days," Media Take Out is reporting. However the couple is quite professional when it comes to performing on stage and has maintained a superb chemistry there. Check out one such picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change