Jay Z Scared Beyonce Might Pretend to be Victim on Oprah Winfrey Chat Show after Their Divorce - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 4, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Jay Z is reportedly scared of two women on television - Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters; for fear that they might call his wife Beyonce to talk about him! Beyonce has opened up about her personal life when she appeared in an interview with Oprah Winfrey on "Oprah's Next Chapter" in 2013. She even confessed that she would not be a woman she is today without her husband Jay Z. But a lot has reportedly changed in since then. Jay Z is now scared that Beyonce should not appear on any such interviews if they separate in future, various media agencies are reporting.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Jay Z reportedly wants Queen Bey to make a pact with him that she would not reveal any story about their allegedly falling-apart marriage and the reasons to their separation to any such television interviews after they get divorced.
"They've had discussions lately about the inevitable sit-down interview when they finally do split, and Jay's been adamant that he doesn't want Beyoncé sitting down with Barbara Walters or Oprah Winfrey pretending to be the victim," a source close to the couple revealed to Page Six.
Beyonce has been known to open her heart out to both Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey in her previous interviews. She used the interviews to clear stance on her previous rumours which included her pregnancy reports, fake baby bump allegations and her pregnancy cravings. With Oprah, Beyonce was more candid and talked about her daughter Blue Ivy, her severing off ties with her father and then manager Matthew Knowles and even praised Jay Z as a husband back then.
However, there is speculation in the media that all is not well between Queen Bey and Jay Z and they are now reportedly living in separate hotels during their "On the Run" concert. The couple also arrived separately at the venue to perform, the Web site reports adding that the sponsors held an emergency meeting as they were not sure if the couple would be able to carry out their upcoming San Francisco and Paris concerts.
Beyonce and Jay Z are expected to file divorce papers "in few days," Media Take Out is reporting. However the couple is quite professional when it comes to performing on stage and has maintained a superb chemistry there. Check out one such picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports