Jay Z Scared Beyonce Might Pretend to be Victim on Oprah Winfrey Chat Show after Their Divorce - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 4, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Jay Z is reportedly scared of two women on television - Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters; for fear that they might call his wife Beyonce to talk about him! Beyonce has opened up about her personal life when she appeared in an interview with Oprah Winfrey on "Oprah's Next Chapter" in 2013. She even confessed that she would not be a woman she is today without her husband Jay Z. But a lot has reportedly changed in since then. Jay Z is now scared that Beyonce should not appear on any such interviews if they separate in future, various media agencies are reporting.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Jay Z reportedly wants Queen Bey to make a pact with him that she would not reveal any story about their allegedly falling-apart marriage and the reasons to their separation to any such television interviews after they get divorced.
"They've had discussions lately about the inevitable sit-down interview when they finally do split, and Jay's been adamant that he doesn't want Beyoncé sitting down with Barbara Walters or Oprah Winfrey pretending to be the victim," a source close to the couple revealed to Page Six.
Beyonce has been known to open her heart out to both Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey in her previous interviews. She used the interviews to clear stance on her previous rumours which included her pregnancy reports, fake baby bump allegations and her pregnancy cravings. With Oprah, Beyonce was more candid and talked about her daughter Blue Ivy, her severing off ties with her father and then manager Matthew Knowles and even praised Jay Z as a husband back then.
However, there is speculation in the media that all is not well between Queen Bey and Jay Z and they are now reportedly living in separate hotels during their "On the Run" concert. The couple also arrived separately at the venue to perform, the Web site reports adding that the sponsors held an emergency meeting as they were not sure if the couple would be able to carry out their upcoming San Francisco and Paris concerts.
Beyonce and Jay Z are expected to file divorce papers "in few days," Media Take Out is reporting. However the couple is quite professional when it comes to performing on stage and has maintained a superb chemistry there. Check out one such picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage