The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Actor Joseph Morgan Talks About Klaus-Hayley Relationship in New Season [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 4, 2014 6:11 PM EST
"The Originals" fans who are hoping for a Klaus-Hayley romantic relationship in Season 2 will be disappointed with what British actor Joseph Morgan said about the two characters. In an interview, the 33-year-old CW star revealed that his character, Original hybrid Klaus, and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) will only have a mentor-student relationship in the upcoming new season.
In Season 1, Klaus and Hayley became connected when they found out about the former wolf girl's pregnancy. The two characters will continue to be linked now that Hayley is a hybrid when the CW spinoff series return with Season 2 but the viewers should not expect any romance brewing between Hayley and Klaus.
Joseph Morgan revealed in a Clevver News interview that fans will see Klaus in "The Originals" Season 2 taking on a mentor-student role with the new hybrid. The British actor teased that Hayley will be struggling with her new identity as well as the separation from her daughter and Klaus will be the person to help Hayley come to terms with her new life.
However, Klaus will have his own way of teaching Hayley how to embrace the hybrid life apart from their daughter, Hope Mikaelson. When asked about a romantic relationship happening between the two, Joseph Morgan does not see Klaus and Hayley becoming a couple.
"For me there's more of a sort of brother sister-potential with those characters, I don't see it becoming a romantic interest necessarily for him," the actor shared. Morgan even joked that it would be bad for Hayley if she will have romantic relationship with Klaus because every case ended badly for the Original hybrid over the years.
The British actor continued to talk about what will happen in "The Originals" Season 2 in an Enstars report. Joseph Morgan teased that Klaus, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Hayley will have a personal way of dealing with the separation from Hope Mikaelson.
The actor described that the three characters will be like three strangers living under the same roof. Revenge appears to be the theme in the first couple of episodes in "The Originals" Season 2.
The show may be heading to a darker direction but Joseph Morgan teased that there will still be humour courtesy of the fan-favorite vampire character, Josh (Steven Kruger). The British actor revealed as well that despite getting even with the enemies, "The Originals" Season 2 will still offer tender moments between the Mikaelson family members.
"The Originals" is scheduled to return to the CW Network for a brand new Season 2 on Monday night, Oct. 6, at 8 pm ET/PT.
Credit: YouTube/Clevver News
More Articles to Read:
Claire Holt: The Originals Actress Joins Cast of New NBC Drama Series Titled Aquarius - [READ]
Joseph Morgan: The Originals Actor Marries The Vampire Diaries Star Persia White in Jamaica, Rep Confirms - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: EP Michael Narducci Teases Great Power for Davina, Love Interest for Josh and the Mikaelson Family - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1