Beyonce & Jay Z's Marriage Troubles Confirmed by Back-up Dancer, Couple to File Divorce in Few Days - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 4, 2014 4:04 PM EST
There is some trouble in Beyonce and Jay Z's relationship; it has reportedly been confirmed by one of their backup dancers Ashley Everett. Everett, who has worked with Queen Bey in her famous music videos including "Single Ladies," says that Beyonce's falling marriage is evident in her music and lyrics.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"I think after a certain amount of time, there's only so much a person can take. But she's expressed it through her art and through her music, and so I guess that's her outlet," Everett revealed to Yahoo Celebrity news during an interview.
Beyonce has often altered the lyrics of her song to express herself. She has reportedly changed the lyrics of her song "Resentment" some time back during one of her concert. The original lyrics of the song were "Been ridin' with you for six years," but during her recent "On the Run" concert, Queen Bey changed it to "Been ridin' with you for the past 12 years."
More recently Beyonce again used her songs to express her inner feelings when she addressed the Solange and Jay Z's elevator fight in "Flawless" rap with Nicki Minaj.
"Of course sometimes s**t goes down when there's a billion dollars on an elevator," Beyonce rapped in the song thus sparking speculations by various media agencies that Queen Bey is referring to the incident that happened in The Standard Hotel's elevator. Bey's younger sister Solange physically attacked Jay Z in the hotel lift and the video was leaked to TMZ.
The dancer Ashley was also asked by the interviewer about Bey and Jay's chemistry on the tour and she replied the following. "It shows the love, it shows the affection, the love, the hate, the relationship... real things that go on in relationships," she said.
Ashley also added that Queen Bey has mellowed down a lot after having Blue Ivy and is quite down to earth than "a lot of people think, especially now that she has Blue." Her priority used to be work earlier but now she is more focused on her family and daughter.
There is speculation in the media that Queen Bey and Jay Z are now staying in separate hotels and their "On the Run" tour is in trouble. The couple is expected to file divorce papers "in few days," Media Take Out is reporting.
The Web site also added that Jay Z is quite scared of the fact that Bey should not tell her side of story in interviews that might follow after their divorce.
"They've had discussions lately about the inevitable sit-down interview when they finally do split, and Jay's been adamant that he doesn't want Beyoncé sitting down with Barbara Walters or Oprah Winfrey pretending to be the victim," the source revealed to the Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop