Mila Kunis Split with Ashton Kutcher False, Wedding Date Revealed
By Sonalee singh | August 4, 2014 4:03 PM EST
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are all set to take the next step in their relationship. The couple who was recently dealing with split up rumours would now be saying "I do's" very soon. It is said that the two would get married after the baby is born. Mila and Ashton would be walking the aisle next summer and the "That 70's Show Actress" would be delivering her bundle of joy between late August or early September as per the reports.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
"The wedding will be next July. They want to focus on their daughter first and having it next summer seems logical," a source told RadarOnline.com. "They won't have a big production but it will be elaborate."
The wedding celebrations would consist of some of there former co-stars.
"The wedding party will consist of the cast of "That 70's Show" as they are all very close," the insider revealed. "They still hang out with the original cast all the time. Most likely Danny Masterson will be the best man because him and Ashton are like brothers."
Mila and Ashton have been in a relationship since 2012. The two started dating when Ashton separated from Demi Moore. The two had been friends for a long time but exchanged rings when Ashton got separated from Demi.
On most of the occasions, Ashton and Mila are seen stepping out in public to grab a meal. It is also being said that soon Mila is going to have her baby shower. Moreover, Mila and Ashton are going to have baby girl as per the reports and the two are very excited to welcome their bundle of joy.
"It's a girl and they are very excited because they wanted to start with a girl," a source told HollywoodLife, adding, "Mila never had a sister and is going to love the extra female companionship. Plus, when it comes to names they are gearing towards a traditional Russian girl name. It will be unique but not crazy like other celeb couple babies."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet