Mila Kunis Split with Ashton Kutcher False, Wedding Date Revealed
By Sonalee singh | August 4, 2014 4:03 PM EST
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are all set to take the next step in their relationship. The couple who was recently dealing with split up rumours would now be saying "I do's" very soon. It is said that the two would get married after the baby is born. Mila and Ashton would be walking the aisle next summer and the "That 70's Show Actress" would be delivering her bundle of joy between late August or early September as per the reports.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
"The wedding will be next July. They want to focus on their daughter first and having it next summer seems logical," a source told RadarOnline.com. "They won't have a big production but it will be elaborate."
The wedding celebrations would consist of some of there former co-stars.
"The wedding party will consist of the cast of "That 70's Show" as they are all very close," the insider revealed. "They still hang out with the original cast all the time. Most likely Danny Masterson will be the best man because him and Ashton are like brothers."
Mila and Ashton have been in a relationship since 2012. The two started dating when Ashton separated from Demi Moore. The two had been friends for a long time but exchanged rings when Ashton got separated from Demi.
On most of the occasions, Ashton and Mila are seen stepping out in public to grab a meal. It is also being said that soon Mila is going to have her baby shower. Moreover, Mila and Ashton are going to have baby girl as per the reports and the two are very excited to welcome their bundle of joy.
"It's a girl and they are very excited because they wanted to start with a girl," a source told HollywoodLife, adding, "Mila never had a sister and is going to love the extra female companionship. Plus, when it comes to names they are gearing towards a traditional Russian girl name. It will be unique but not crazy like other celeb couple babies."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast