Khloe Kardashian Admits She Will Always Live with Lamar Odom Baggage
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian admitted on national TV that she would always worry about and protect Lamar Odom even though their marriage did not work out. This, despite the fact that she and French Montana are already very serious about each other. She told this to her stepbrothers, Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner on the latest episode of the hit reality TV show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Television personality Khloe Kardashian walks past photographers in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
On the most recently aired episode of KUWTK, Khloe admitted that she's "stressing the f*** out" because Lamar had not been in touch ever since he returned to New York. When Brody told her she's too awesome for words because she still cares about Lamar, Khloe confessed that worrying about Lamar is second nature to her.
"I need to make sure he's okay though," Khloe told Brody. "I don't know why but I need to. I thought I would shake him up if I said, 'Okay, divorce.' But he was like, 'Okay.' It just sucks."
"Lamar stuff will weigh on me for the rest of my life," Khloe confessed emotionally. "I mean the marriage didn't work out, not because of me, it wasn't what I wanted. So for the rest of my life, I'm going to deal with that and worry about him and think about him and want just to protect him."
When Brody broached the subject of Lamar's betrayal, Khloe shared more details on Lamar's irresponsible actions.
"No one knew. Until he got so sloppy and started messing around with all those girls, and all those girls want to do is their 10 seconds of fame. I can't really talk about it, I want to start crying," said Khloe, abruptly ending the conversation.
Still, even though Lamar can still invoke strong feelings, Khloe has really moved on. Lamar's former wife is very serious about her current beau, French. Reportedly, Khloe is too serious about the rapper that she does not care about what people think about their relationship.
"People are going to comment no matter what... If I like [Montana], no one else should care," shared Khloe in a recent interview. "They're not f***ing him. So why do they care?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar