Khloe Kardashian Admits She Will Always Live with Lamar Odom Baggage
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian admitted on national TV that she would always worry about and protect Lamar Odom even though their marriage did not work out. This, despite the fact that she and French Montana are already very serious about each other. She told this to her stepbrothers, Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner on the latest episode of the hit reality TV show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Television personality Khloe Kardashian walks past photographers in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
On the most recently aired episode of KUWTK, Khloe admitted that she's "stressing the f*** out" because Lamar had not been in touch ever since he returned to New York. When Brody told her she's too awesome for words because she still cares about Lamar, Khloe confessed that worrying about Lamar is second nature to her.
"I need to make sure he's okay though," Khloe told Brody. "I don't know why but I need to. I thought I would shake him up if I said, 'Okay, divorce.' But he was like, 'Okay.' It just sucks."
"Lamar stuff will weigh on me for the rest of my life," Khloe confessed emotionally. "I mean the marriage didn't work out, not because of me, it wasn't what I wanted. So for the rest of my life, I'm going to deal with that and worry about him and think about him and want just to protect him."
When Brody broached the subject of Lamar's betrayal, Khloe shared more details on Lamar's irresponsible actions.
"No one knew. Until he got so sloppy and started messing around with all those girls, and all those girls want to do is their 10 seconds of fame. I can't really talk about it, I want to start crying," said Khloe, abruptly ending the conversation.
Still, even though Lamar can still invoke strong feelings, Khloe has really moved on. Lamar's former wife is very serious about her current beau, French. Reportedly, Khloe is too serious about the rapper that she does not care about what people think about their relationship.
"People are going to comment no matter what... If I like [Montana], no one else should care," shared Khloe in a recent interview. "They're not f***ing him. So why do they care?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet