Khloe Kardashian Admits She Will Always Live with Lamar Odom Baggage
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian admitted on national TV that she would always worry about and protect Lamar Odom even though their marriage did not work out. This, despite the fact that she and French Montana are already very serious about each other. She told this to her stepbrothers, Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner on the latest episode of the hit reality TV show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Television personality Khloe Kardashian walks past photographers in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
On the most recently aired episode of KUWTK, Khloe admitted that she's "stressing the f*** out" because Lamar had not been in touch ever since he returned to New York. When Brody told her she's too awesome for words because she still cares about Lamar, Khloe confessed that worrying about Lamar is second nature to her.
"I need to make sure he's okay though," Khloe told Brody. "I don't know why but I need to. I thought I would shake him up if I said, 'Okay, divorce.' But he was like, 'Okay.' It just sucks."
"Lamar stuff will weigh on me for the rest of my life," Khloe confessed emotionally. "I mean the marriage didn't work out, not because of me, it wasn't what I wanted. So for the rest of my life, I'm going to deal with that and worry about him and think about him and want just to protect him."
When Brody broached the subject of Lamar's betrayal, Khloe shared more details on Lamar's irresponsible actions.
"No one knew. Until he got so sloppy and started messing around with all those girls, and all those girls want to do is their 10 seconds of fame. I can't really talk about it, I want to start crying," said Khloe, abruptly ending the conversation.
Still, even though Lamar can still invoke strong feelings, Khloe has really moved on. Lamar's former wife is very serious about her current beau, French. Reportedly, Khloe is too serious about the rapper that she does not care about what people think about their relationship.
"People are going to comment no matter what... If I like [Montana], no one else should care," shared Khloe in a recent interview. "They're not f***ing him. So why do they care?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness