Khloe Kardashian Admits She Will Always Live with Lamar Odom Baggage
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian admitted on national TV that she would always worry about and protect Lamar Odom even though their marriage did not work out. This, despite the fact that she and French Montana are already very serious about each other. She told this to her stepbrothers, Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner on the latest episode of the hit reality TV show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Television personality Khloe Kardashian walks past photographers in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
On the most recently aired episode of KUWTK, Khloe admitted that she's "stressing the f*** out" because Lamar had not been in touch ever since he returned to New York. When Brody told her she's too awesome for words because she still cares about Lamar, Khloe confessed that worrying about Lamar is second nature to her.
"I need to make sure he's okay though," Khloe told Brody. "I don't know why but I need to. I thought I would shake him up if I said, 'Okay, divorce.' But he was like, 'Okay.' It just sucks."
"Lamar stuff will weigh on me for the rest of my life," Khloe confessed emotionally. "I mean the marriage didn't work out, not because of me, it wasn't what I wanted. So for the rest of my life, I'm going to deal with that and worry about him and think about him and want just to protect him."
When Brody broached the subject of Lamar's betrayal, Khloe shared more details on Lamar's irresponsible actions.
"No one knew. Until he got so sloppy and started messing around with all those girls, and all those girls want to do is their 10 seconds of fame. I can't really talk about it, I want to start crying," said Khloe, abruptly ending the conversation.
Still, even though Lamar can still invoke strong feelings, Khloe has really moved on. Lamar's former wife is very serious about her current beau, French. Reportedly, Khloe is too serious about the rapper that she does not care about what people think about their relationship.
"People are going to comment no matter what... If I like [Montana], no one else should care," shared Khloe in a recent interview. "They're not f***ing him. So why do they care?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills