Khloe Kardashian Admits She Will Always Live with Lamar Odom Baggage
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian admitted on national TV that she would always worry about and protect Lamar Odom even though their marriage did not work out. This, despite the fact that she and French Montana are already very serious about each other. She told this to her stepbrothers, Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner on the latest episode of the hit reality TV show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Television personality Khloe Kardashian walks past photographers in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
On the most recently aired episode of KUWTK, Khloe admitted that she's "stressing the f*** out" because Lamar had not been in touch ever since he returned to New York. When Brody told her she's too awesome for words because she still cares about Lamar, Khloe confessed that worrying about Lamar is second nature to her.
"I need to make sure he's okay though," Khloe told Brody. "I don't know why but I need to. I thought I would shake him up if I said, 'Okay, divorce.' But he was like, 'Okay.' It just sucks."
"Lamar stuff will weigh on me for the rest of my life," Khloe confessed emotionally. "I mean the marriage didn't work out, not because of me, it wasn't what I wanted. So for the rest of my life, I'm going to deal with that and worry about him and think about him and want just to protect him."
When Brody broached the subject of Lamar's betrayal, Khloe shared more details on Lamar's irresponsible actions.
"No one knew. Until he got so sloppy and started messing around with all those girls, and all those girls want to do is their 10 seconds of fame. I can't really talk about it, I want to start crying," said Khloe, abruptly ending the conversation.
Still, even though Lamar can still invoke strong feelings, Khloe has really moved on. Lamar's former wife is very serious about her current beau, French. Reportedly, Khloe is too serious about the rapper that she does not care about what people think about their relationship.
"People are going to comment no matter what... If I like [Montana], no one else should care," shared Khloe in a recent interview. "They're not f***ing him. So why do they care?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop