Iggy Azalea Can Earn Big Bucks With the Right Advertising Endorsements, Platinum Rye’s CEO Says Azalea is the Most Inquired-About Music Artist
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 4, 2014 3:13 PM EST
Aussie-born singer rapper Iggy Azalea is thriving in the music industry. A new report say that Azalea will not only make it big in the music industry, but also in celebrity endorsements and she will make money like it grows on trees with the right advertising endorsements. The flawless "Fancy" singer is reportedly that most inquired-about music artist nowadays.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
Azalea could definitely cash on the fame that she is reaping right now, Billboard reported. Two of Azalea's songs "Fancy" and "Problem" with Ariana Grande have charted the boards, and her new single "Black Widow" with Rita Ora has reportedly debuted at the ninth spot on the Billboard Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles. According the leading American music news Web site, Azalea's presence could exist in every niche and cranny.
Azalea has just landed a cameo appearance in the upcoming action flick "Fast and the Furious 7." She has also been selected as the host of MTV House of Style which will air from Aug. 4 until Aug. 24. Azalea will also be heading the cast of Budweiser's Made in America Festival and iHeartRadio Festival in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, respectively. Billboard stated that Azalea's "unprecedented success as a female rapper and growing clout on tour suggest a promising future."
Azalea is likely to earn as much as $5 million in 2014, Billboard further reported and she could make more money if she gets recruited for the right endorsement deal. Ryan Schinman, founder and chief executive of Platinum Rye Entertainment said that Azalea is the most inquired-about music artist nowadays. Forbes reported that Platinum Rye Entertainment is the biggest broker of recording artists, sport personalities, models, and other celebrities for advertising campaigns and promotional events in the entire world.
"Over the past three months, we've gotten more inquiries (about Azalea) than any other female artist," said Schinman.
"She's not as controversial as Miley Cyrus, and she would make a terrific spokesperson for the right products."
In 2012, Azalea has been named as Levi's endorser for the "Go Forth" campaign. She has also in the first eyewear collection of English fashion designer Henry Holland's House of Holland campaign.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
MySQL server has gone awaySELECT latest_id FROM site_artdata WHERE type='ib_articles_day2ago' MySQL server has gone awaySELECT tid as num FROM biztimes_stats.stats_articles_au_pop WHERE maincat_id='26' AND outkey='Y' AND tid> ORDER BY hits DESC LIMIT 15MySQL server has gone awaySELECT article_id as num FROM ib_categories_index WHERE tid=26 ORDER BY article_id DESC LIMIT 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports