Iggy Azalea Can Earn Big Bucks With the Right Advertising Endorsements, Platinum Rye’s CEO Says Azalea is the Most Inquired-About Music Artist
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 4, 2014 3:13 PM EST
Aussie-born singer rapper Iggy Azalea is thriving in the music industry. A new report say that Azalea will not only make it big in the music industry, but also in celebrity endorsements and she will make money like it grows on trees with the right advertising endorsements. The flawless "Fancy" singer is reportedly that most inquired-about music artist nowadays.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
Azalea could definitely cash on the fame that she is reaping right now, Billboard reported. Two of Azalea's songs "Fancy" and "Problem" with Ariana Grande have charted the boards, and her new single "Black Widow" with Rita Ora has reportedly debuted at the ninth spot on the Billboard Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles. According the leading American music news Web site, Azalea's presence could exist in every niche and cranny.
Azalea has just landed a cameo appearance in the upcoming action flick "Fast and the Furious 7." She has also been selected as the host of MTV House of Style which will air from Aug. 4 until Aug. 24. Azalea will also be heading the cast of Budweiser's Made in America Festival and iHeartRadio Festival in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, respectively. Billboard stated that Azalea's "unprecedented success as a female rapper and growing clout on tour suggest a promising future."
Azalea is likely to earn as much as $5 million in 2014, Billboard further reported and she could make more money if she gets recruited for the right endorsement deal. Ryan Schinman, founder and chief executive of Platinum Rye Entertainment said that Azalea is the most inquired-about music artist nowadays. Forbes reported that Platinum Rye Entertainment is the biggest broker of recording artists, sport personalities, models, and other celebrities for advertising campaigns and promotional events in the entire world.
"Over the past three months, we've gotten more inquiries (about Azalea) than any other female artist," said Schinman.
"She's not as controversial as Miley Cyrus, and she would make a terrific spokesperson for the right products."
In 2012, Azalea has been named as Levi's endorser for the "Go Forth" campaign. She has also in the first eyewear collection of English fashion designer Henry Holland's House of Holland campaign.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage