Iggy Azalea Can Earn Big Bucks With the Right Advertising Endorsements, Platinum Rye’s CEO Says Azalea is the Most Inquired-About Music Artist
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 4, 2014 3:13 PM EST
Aussie-born singer rapper Iggy Azalea is thriving in the music industry. A new report say that Azalea will not only make it big in the music industry, but also in celebrity endorsements and she will make money like it grows on trees with the right advertising endorsements. The flawless "Fancy" singer is reportedly that most inquired-about music artist nowadays.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
Azalea could definitely cash on the fame that she is reaping right now, Billboard reported. Two of Azalea's songs "Fancy" and "Problem" with Ariana Grande have charted the boards, and her new single "Black Widow" with Rita Ora has reportedly debuted at the ninth spot on the Billboard Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles. According the leading American music news Web site, Azalea's presence could exist in every niche and cranny.
Azalea has just landed a cameo appearance in the upcoming action flick "Fast and the Furious 7." She has also been selected as the host of MTV House of Style which will air from Aug. 4 until Aug. 24. Azalea will also be heading the cast of Budweiser's Made in America Festival and iHeartRadio Festival in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, respectively. Billboard stated that Azalea's "unprecedented success as a female rapper and growing clout on tour suggest a promising future."
Azalea is likely to earn as much as $5 million in 2014, Billboard further reported and she could make more money if she gets recruited for the right endorsement deal. Ryan Schinman, founder and chief executive of Platinum Rye Entertainment said that Azalea is the most inquired-about music artist nowadays. Forbes reported that Platinum Rye Entertainment is the biggest broker of recording artists, sport personalities, models, and other celebrities for advertising campaigns and promotional events in the entire world.
"Over the past three months, we've gotten more inquiries (about Azalea) than any other female artist," said Schinman.
"She's not as controversial as Miley Cyrus, and she would make a terrific spokesperson for the right products."
In 2012, Azalea has been named as Levi's endorser for the "Go Forth" campaign. She has also in the first eyewear collection of English fashion designer Henry Holland's House of Holland campaign.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft