‘Big Brother Australia’ Ex-Couple Tully and Drew to Appear in New Reality Show Together – Report [VIDEO]
By Anne Lu | August 4, 2014 2:16 PM EST
“Big Brother Australia” former couple Tully Smyth and Anthony “Drew” Drew have reunited... for the cameras. The controversial pair are reportedly part of a new reality show pilot being pitched to major networks titled “The Guestlist,” in which they can be seen working in a club.
The show will centre on Melbourne nightclub Eve’s owners Nick and Daniel Russian, and will also include Nick’s wife Rozalia, who has huge social media following.
However, they are not the only faces that will appear in the episodes. Some of the staff will also be featured, including two reality show stars.
According to the Herald Sun, it’s possible that Tully and Drew will be in the show as well. They won’t be guests, though; they will be working for the nightclub.
Tully has been hired as host, while Drew, who was a university student the last time he was in the “Big Brother” house, now works behind the bar.
Tully and Drew became the most talked-about couple in the show when they hooked up inside the house. Tully was in a relationship with her girlfriend Tahlia Farrant, but that didn’t stop her from getting intimate with Drew. Their romance was mainly condemned by the viewers, who weren’t happy with Tully’s sulky attitude in the show to begin with.
Earlier in 2014, though it was revealed that they have split up, and Tully admitted that once they were out of the house, reality had set it, and they both had trouble maintaining their romance.
Meanwhile, their housemate Jade Albany, who was “married” to faux husband Drew at the start of the Nine Network series, is said to be getting cosy with Network Ten reality show participant Daniel Churchill, who was part of “MasterChef Australia” series 5 in 2013.
The model and the fitness coach were snapped together in North Bondi on Friday, and they appeared to be enjoying an intimate breakfast for two.
Jade famously struck a relationship with Ed Lower in the house, but as with most of love stories forged in reality shows, theirs did not last as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft