‘Big Brother Australia’ Ex-Couple Tully and Drew to Appear in New Reality Show Together – Report [VIDEO]
By Anne Lu | August 4, 2014 2:16 PM EST
“Big Brother Australia” former couple Tully Smyth and Anthony “Drew” Drew have reunited... for the cameras. The controversial pair are reportedly part of a new reality show pilot being pitched to major networks titled “The Guestlist,” in which they can be seen working in a club.
The show will centre on Melbourne nightclub Eve’s owners Nick and Daniel Russian, and will also include Nick’s wife Rozalia, who has huge social media following.
However, they are not the only faces that will appear in the episodes. Some of the staff will also be featured, including two reality show stars.
According to the Herald Sun, it’s possible that Tully and Drew will be in the show as well. They won’t be guests, though; they will be working for the nightclub.
Tully has been hired as host, while Drew, who was a university student the last time he was in the “Big Brother” house, now works behind the bar.
Tully and Drew became the most talked-about couple in the show when they hooked up inside the house. Tully was in a relationship with her girlfriend Tahlia Farrant, but that didn’t stop her from getting intimate with Drew. Their romance was mainly condemned by the viewers, who weren’t happy with Tully’s sulky attitude in the show to begin with.
Earlier in 2014, though it was revealed that they have split up, and Tully admitted that once they were out of the house, reality had set it, and they both had trouble maintaining their romance.
Meanwhile, their housemate Jade Albany, who was “married” to faux husband Drew at the start of the Nine Network series, is said to be getting cosy with Network Ten reality show participant Daniel Churchill, who was part of “MasterChef Australia” series 5 in 2013.
The model and the fitness coach were snapped together in North Bondi on Friday, and they appeared to be enjoying an intimate breakfast for two.
Jade famously struck a relationship with Ed Lower in the house, but as with most of love stories forged in reality shows, theirs did not last as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers