50 Cent's Power Season 1 Finale Episode 8 Best Laid Plans Recap: Ghost's Plans for Truth Including a Party, Expansion and Becoming Legit [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 4, 2014 2:04 PM EST
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" aired on Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. on Starz. It's about James "Ghost" St. Patrick's (Omari Hardwick) best laid plans for Truth Nightclub, including a party, expansion plans and finally becoming legit. What else happened in the latest episode of "Power?" Read on for the 50 Cent's "Power" "Best Laid Plans" recap to learn more about it.
Singer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson attends the WBC middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez at Madison Square Garden in New York June 7, 2014. Cotto defeated Martinez in the 9th round.
"Power" Season 1, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" was directed by Kari Skogland and written by Salvatore Stabile. Ghost hosted a party at his Truth Nightclub as part of his expansion plans. He is getting serious about his legitimate business and wants to concentrate on it more than his shady job in the drug business. He even invited Angela Valdes (Lela Loren) to go to Miami with him and start anew. However, even if Ghost wants to leave behind the drug trade, he is still in danger of being exposed, especially to Angela. Ghost has been identified as the drug distributor and Angela was informed about it. Meanwhile, his wife Tasha St. Patrick (Naturi Naughton) notices how much Ghost has changed ever since he opened the Truth nightclub.
Here are some memorable lines from "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans."
"You are married to a drug dealer. You ain't got no legal claim on his illegal money," said Estelle to Tasha in the Starz YouTube video.
"He saw the distributor the other night. He saw Ghost's face," said Angela.
A lot of things happened in "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans." But, this isn't the end for Ghost and company because there will be more drama to come for them. According to Seat42F, Starz renewed "Power" for a second season on June 11, 2014. "Power" Season 2 will reportedly have ten episodes.
"Power" showrunner Courtney Kemp Agboh spoke in a Starz video about what happened in "Power" Season 1 and what it will cause for the storyline of Season 2. It involves seeing more of 50 Cent in the show. Click HERE to watch the video from the official Web site of Starz.
This is 50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" recap. It was shown on Starz at 9:00 p.m. on Aug. 2, 2014. Don't miss "Power" Season 2 every Saturday nights on Starz. Keep reading International Business Times for more updates about "Power" and other news about entertainment, technology, health, finance, business and sports.
Watch the video below of "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness