50 Cent's Power Season 1 Finale Episode 8 Best Laid Plans Recap: Ghost's Plans for Truth Including a Party, Expansion and Becoming Legit [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 4, 2014 2:04 PM EST
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" aired on Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. on Starz. It's about James "Ghost" St. Patrick's (Omari Hardwick) best laid plans for Truth Nightclub, including a party, expansion plans and finally becoming legit. What else happened in the latest episode of "Power?" Read on for the 50 Cent's "Power" "Best Laid Plans" recap to learn more about it.
Singer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson attends the WBC middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez at Madison Square Garden in New York June 7, 2014. Cotto defeated Martinez in the 9th round.
"Power" Season 1, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" was directed by Kari Skogland and written by Salvatore Stabile. Ghost hosted a party at his Truth Nightclub as part of his expansion plans. He is getting serious about his legitimate business and wants to concentrate on it more than his shady job in the drug business. He even invited Angela Valdes (Lela Loren) to go to Miami with him and start anew. However, even if Ghost wants to leave behind the drug trade, he is still in danger of being exposed, especially to Angela. Ghost has been identified as the drug distributor and Angela was informed about it. Meanwhile, his wife Tasha St. Patrick (Naturi Naughton) notices how much Ghost has changed ever since he opened the Truth nightclub.
Here are some memorable lines from "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans."
"You are married to a drug dealer. You ain't got no legal claim on his illegal money," said Estelle to Tasha in the Starz YouTube video.
"He saw the distributor the other night. He saw Ghost's face," said Angela.
A lot of things happened in "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans." But, this isn't the end for Ghost and company because there will be more drama to come for them. According to Seat42F, Starz renewed "Power" for a second season on June 11, 2014. "Power" Season 2 will reportedly have ten episodes.
"Power" showrunner Courtney Kemp Agboh spoke in a Starz video about what happened in "Power" Season 1 and what it will cause for the storyline of Season 2. It involves seeing more of 50 Cent in the show. Click HERE to watch the video from the official Web site of Starz.
This is 50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" recap. It was shown on Starz at 9:00 p.m. on Aug. 2, 2014. Don't miss "Power" Season 2 every Saturday nights on Starz. Keep reading International Business Times for more updates about "Power" and other news about entertainment, technology, health, finance, business and sports.
Watch the video below of "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS