iPhone 6 New Information From Leaked Image
By Karen Wong | August 4, 2014 1:34 PM EST
Rumours and speculations about iPhone 6 spread like wildfire on the internet, and yet another image has been leaked. Sources still continues to crack out more information about the most awaited smartphone this 2014 - the iPhone 6.
The Apple logo is pictured at a retail store in the Marina neighborhood in San Francisco, California April 23, 2014. REUTERS/Robert Galbraith
Enthusiasts cannot resist and get too excited on how this smartphone would satisfy their needs and wants.
@NowhereElseFr posted a picture on his twitter account showing the circuit parts of iPhone 6, and according to him the newly leaked image shows a comparison between the logic boards of iPhone 5s and iPhone 6. It is assumed that the next generation of iPhone will support Near Field Communication (NFC) and with faster Wi-Fi 802.11ac. These can be confirmed by examining the photos themselves.
This Wi-Fi 802.11ac will be very interesting to iPhone users. 802.11ac is a wireless networking standard that establishes a high-throughput WLAN and provides high-speed data transmission. Better Wi-Fi range and compatibility are expected on the incoming next generation iPhone.
"Of course most high-end Android smartphones come with both NFC and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, so a bigger screen is not the only way in which the iPhone 6 will be following its Android brethren, should these rumours turn out to be true," said NDTV.
It also shows that there are similarities of the leaked iPhone 6 PCB to its predecessors, but there is an extended or longer part on the top of the device. The internal components have some changes to their designs. The location of the components could be easily identified by using its predecessors' PCB. However, it is hard to leak more information for it is only a bare printed board and no actual chips were installed, MacRumors reports.
A few days ago, the other leaked photo from Taiwan showed the alleged iPhone 6 lightning port, headphone assembly and rear shell.
It is expected that at the coming last quarter of the year, Apple will have another outstanding market sales for their iPhone. Together with the company's supply chains, which include Foxconn, Pegatronn and Winstron, Apple will also have to deal with great mass production targets to meet the market demand.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family