5 Hottest Facts About Fifty Shades of Grey’s Jamie Dornan
By Addah Arcilla | August 4, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Hold on to your pants "Fifty Shades of Grey" fans, because the movie we've all been waiting for is coming. In fact, the official movie trailer is already here. And who is playing our favorite seductive sadist Christian Grey? Sexy actor Jamie Dornan.
So to help you to know him and see if he does justice to "Fifty Shades of Grey," here are five hottest facts about Jamie Dornan.
1. He used to be in a folk band.
Jamie used to be a part of a folk band called Sons of Jim until it disbanded in 2008. The band had some remarkable success in the past and had even opened for Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall.
2. He used to be a model before he started acting.
The hunky actor used to model for underwear and clothing giant Calvin Klein together with Eva Mendes and Kate Moss. He also used to pose for high-end fashion brands like Armani, Aquascutum and Christian Dior.
3. He used to date Keira Knightly
Jamie used to date actress Keira Knightly, made famous by her role in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies and countless other films. The couple dated in 2003 to 2005.
Jamie is now married to singer and actress Amelia Warner whom he married in April 27, 2013. Jamie and Amelia have one child.
4. His big break was in "Marie Antoinette"
Jamie appeared in the 2006 Sophia Coppola film "Marie Antoinette" opposite actress Kirsten Dunst. He played Count Axel von Fersen, the man the French queen had an affair with.
5. He's seen on television a lot.
Jamie starred in the hit TV series "Once Upon A Time" as Sheriff Graham in 2011. His character was killed off, but he returned to the series as a regular by playing the Huntsman.
Jamie also plays the serial killer Paul Spector in the hit Northern Ireland series "The Fall." Starring alongside him is actress Gillian Anderson, made famous by the '90s hit series "The X-Files." Remarkably, the series was renewed for a second series while still in the middle of its first series.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles