Beyonce Sings Jay Z and Solange Lift Brawl in Flawless Remix with Nikki Minaj [Watch Video]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | August 4, 2014 1:24 PM EST
Beyonce made the most public comment possible on the sensational Jay Z and Solange lift brawl through a remix of her hit single "Flawless" with the rapper Nikki Minaj.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5,
The remix which appeared on Beyonce's Web site early Sunday morning features lines referring to her sister and her husband.
"We escalate, up in this bitch like elevators, of course sometimes s--t go down when there's billion dollars on an elevator," Beyonce sang artfully.
Beyonce also mentioned in her song that her sister taught her how to speak her mind and her husband made her feel so God damn fine. The singer also made questionable references on her song like "poundcake" and "babymomma."
The Beyonce and Jay Z sage started in May when a footage leaked online showing New-Orleans based DJ Solange attacking her brother-in-law in the elevator at Standard's Hotel after the MET Gala.
In a previous article from Associate Press, the trio stated that their family has worked through it. Jay Z and Solange both accepted responsibility of the incident and have asked for forgiveness to each other.
Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange's joint press release also ackolwedged that their family also has problems just like other families. But they love each other and they have put the incident behind them with the hope that everyone else will do the same. The trio said that they have moved forward as a united family.
But Beyonce's words in the "Flawless" remix which was released three months after the lift incident hinted otherwise. The song lyrics aptly coincided with the NY Daily News report that Beyonce and Jay Z are carefully planning the split as their On the Run tour comes to end by late September. The Web site reported that the power couple will release a joint statement once the tour wraps up. By then, they will then reportedly make a choice to admit that their marriage is in trouble or head for divorce.
NY Daily News further reported that the Beyonce and Jay Z relationship is now "strictly business." Jay Z reportedly wanted to immediately end the play up of happy marriage but Beyonce wanted to extend it indefinitely.
Watch the video of lyrics and audio of Beyonce and Nikki Minaj "Flawless" remix from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues